• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

HGH and fat loss...

I ran 3ius a day for about 5 weeks then bumped it to 3.3ius. Now I have sausage fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be 50 in 3 months & from what I've heard about HGH I definitely what to try it also I have alot of mileage on my body from jumping out of planes & running around the woods at Ft Benning & Bragg. Just trying to find the legit thing to many scams out there!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'll be 50 in 3 months & from what I've heard about HGH I definitely what to try it also I have alot of mileage on my body from jumping out of planes & running around the woods at Ft Benning & Bragg. Just trying to find the legit thing to many scams out there!

PM coming

Lots of guys say that and maybe the case for them but not me.

Lots of parrots here too, guys talking out their asses.

8 weeks in and I experience same thing as my buddy burrfoot described.

Truly a wonder drug.

I would take cruise dose if test and 10ius a week of GH over running a shitload of AAS without GH.

But to clarify at my age GH is a must, for a younger guy probably not so much although I see guys that compete in their 20s use it.
I'll be 50 in May. I'm thinking of trying some hgh. Any advise?

I'll be 50 in May. I'm thinking of trying some hgh. Any advise?

I got my baseline IGF and Thyroid levels before starting.

Then 3-4 weeks on GH Get the same tests......adjust your T4 accordingly as GH has a tendency to drop T4 production which means less T3 conversion.

Start easy and take GH at night. Don't be stupid and go balls out for lethargy and numb fingers with HBP along with bloating.

Take 2ius daily for a month then back off to 3.3ius Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Then 3-4 weeks on GH Get the same tests......adjust your T4 accordingly as GH has a tendency to drop T4 production which means less T3 conversion.

Start easy and take GH at night. Don't be stupid and go balls out for lethargy and numb fingers with HBP along with bloating.

Take 2ius daily for a month then back off to 3.3ius Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Sorry, can’t remember if you previously mentioned this but did your IGF-1 stay the same between the 5x2iu vs 3x3.33iu protocols?

Thanks Skip!

Sorry, can’t remember if you previously mentioned this but did your IGF-1 stay the same between the 5x2iu vs 3x3.33iu protocols?
Yes it did, the difference being less insulin resistance when running 3.3ius three times a week as opposed to 2ius five times a week.

That was from a study that was done, not personal observation.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Skip!

:winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
Great discussion here!
Heres my 2 cents on GH. Once you introduce it and find the sweet spot where you find yourself getting leaner and then consistently use it..on cycle , off cycle,on TRT , with insulin etc. You find that its the glue that holds it all together. Could you do fine without it? Yes you can. But who wants to do fine? After several months of using it I decided I will stay with it because I have never had an easier time of showing abs and developing muscle. Now its been almost 2 years of using 5 to 10 iu almost daily. Doing an AM/PM dosing

The best time to inject is several hours after or before a meal so I modified my diet. I eat around 5 or 6 pm and then wait till I am about to jump into bed say 9 or 10pm I take a dose and go to sleep. I then wake up and take a dose (sometimes go back to bed if I need more rest) and drink black coffee and read (this is around 4 am.) Then around 6 or 7 I eat breakfast. By using HGH fasted and with insulin levels low you optimize its full potential.

The great thing is, since I invested in HGH I intend on doing it correctly so using it has forced me to fast for 12 to 14 hours which is just another feather in my cap toward staying lean.

Right now I take 2.5 Iu AM and another 2.5 PM but will be upping my dose to 5 & 5 as soon as my fresh batch comes in. On top of a nice Test/Primo/Var/Proviron blast with about 5iu of insulin preworkout , workout days only, its the shit!

Great discussion here!
Heres my 2 cents on GH. Once you introduce it and find the sweet spot where you find yourself getting leaner and then consistently use it..on cycle , off cycle,on TRT , with insulin etc. You find that its the glue that holds it all together. Could you do fine without it? Yes you can. But who wants to do fine? After several months of using it I decided I will stay with it because I have never had an easier time of showing abs and developing muscle. Now its been almost 2 years of using 5 to 10 iu almost daily. Doing an AM/PM dosing

The best time to inject is several hours after or before a meal so I modified my diet. I eat around 5 or 6 pm and then wait till I am about to jump into bed say 9 or 10pm I take a dose and go to sleep. I then wake up and take a dose (sometimes go back to bed if I need more rest) and drink black coffee and read (this is around 4 am.) Then around 6 or 7 I eat breakfast. By using HGH fasted and with insulin levels low you optimize its full potential.

The great thing is, since I invested in HGH I intend on doing it correctly so using it has forced me to fast for 12 to 14 hours which is just another feather in my cap toward staying lean.

Right now I take 2.5 Iu AM and another 2.5 PM but will be upping my dose to 5 & 5 as soon as my fresh batch comes in. On top of a nice Test/Primo/Var/Proviron blast with about 5iu of insulin preworkout , workout days only, its the shit!
Can someone pm me a reliable source?

Lots of guys say that and maybe the case for them but not me.

Lots of parrots here too, guys talking out their asses.

8 weeks in and I experience same thing as my buddy burrfoot described.

Truly a wonder drug.

I would take cruise dose if test and 10ius a week of GH over running a shitload of AAS without GH.

But to clarify at my age GH is a must, for a younger guy probably not so much although I see guys that compete in their 20s use it.
Really?!? It's that good! Damn....

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I am four weeks in on my very first run of hgh and hope for the same type of results, I will let you know how it goes for me .
Is 4 ius enough pd?
That comes out to $200 a month, which is about all I'd want to spend.
Although, if I only did a TRT dose with it, I could do more. 4ius pd would be ideal for my budget though.

Hey guys let's be real about one thing.

GH is a superior product and yields great results that are otherwise impossible without it, especially if you are in your 40s or 50s.....no doubt.

But, if you are not dialed in with your diet or disciplined with training you might be very disappointed.

If you are dialed in and disciplined it is an amazing drug.

Hey guys let's be real about one thing.

GH is a superior product and yields great results that are otherwise impossible without it, especially if you are in your 40s or 50s.....no doubt.

But, if you are not dialed in with your diet or disciplined with training you might be very disappointed.

If you are dialed in and disciplined it is an amazing drug.
just come on and say it I am fat am there is no hope

just come on and say it I am fat am there is no hope
LOL, no, not what I am saying!!

I started back up with GH at 10ius a week back in the beginning of winter and I was a fat slob because of the holidays (food) and because of a shoulder injury I could not spend much time in the gym.

But 8 weeks of hitting all my marks with diet and training starting early this year and I leaned out pretty fast.

NOTE: During those 8 weeks I did up the GH dose to 20ius a week for 6 of those weeks and I am back down now to 10ius.

I normally only double the dose for 4 weeks but desperate times call for desperate measures.....I was a real fat ass.

A few weeks in starting hgh I started having chronic uncontrollable hiccups. Went on for about 6 months. I saw doctors and they wanted to do CT’s scans. At first I was in denial. There was no way it was the only thing I’ve never taken before , and coincidentally just started. But after suffering which seemed like forever I got the cat scan. My thymus got enlarged. And was pinching the nerve to my diaphragm. They thought is could be cancer. So I stopped the hgh, and immediately was better. No hiccups. Tested and retested. My thymus went back to normal size. No cancer. So that my experience.

I have many bro that never had any issues.
Please tell me that they gave you immediate treatment for the hiccups.
Thorazine at 25mg IV clears them up fast for just about everyone. It's no fun but far better than uncontrollable hiccups.

Please tell me that they gave you immediate treatment for the hiccups.
Thorazine at 25mg IV clears them up fast for just about everyone. It's no fun but far better than uncontrollable hiccups.
Huge hands and hiccups. Sounds fun... Jk
Seems to be a wonder drug for most.
Sides don't seem to be too bad as long as doses aren't super high along with IGF.

What is a good cruise dose when your cycle is over?

One things for sure my wife has been through 1 kit of the vermotropin hgh and 1 kit of the jintropin. We have her at 1iu a day 5 days on 2 day off. So of course a kit last her a long time. But during that time she has leaned out really good and her skin and hair seem to be more youthful. I'm 40 and the wifey is a little older than me. Between her and skip they've just about got me convinced to stick with the hgh that it's worth it in the long haul when we get a little older

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

One things for sure my wife has been through 1 kit of the vermotropin hgh and 1 kit of the jintropin. We have her at 1iu a day 5 days on 2 day off. So of course a kit last her a long time. But during that time she has leaned out really good and her skin and hair seem to be more youthful. I'm 40 and the wifey is a little older than me. Between her and skip they've just about got me convinced to stick with the hgh that it's worth it in the long haul when we get a little older

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

I’m gonna put my wife on some and a little Var if I can get her to put down the Doritos.

Ok cool. What’s with the 2 days off?

Gives you a little break on the wallet as well as possible antibodie buildup/insulin resistance.

What is a good cruise dose when your cycle is over?

A good cruise dose is dependant on your IGF level.

I use 10ius a week and 250-300 IGF level is fine.

You do not want to use so much GH that your IGF levels are 400-500 when cruising.

GH does produce different IGF levels for different people, very, individualistic so you should get analysis of IGF levels and adjust GH accordingly.

Back