• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

HGH and fat loss...

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve been running GH (for the first time) for almost 8 weeks now and it is melting the fat off of me. It’s almost unbelievable. It works better than Tren with no sides. Except my big fat fucking fingers.

How did I miss this boat the past 5 years?? I blame YOU!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
So I’ve been running GH (for the first time) for almost 8 weeks now and it is melting the fat off of me. It’s almost unbelievable. It works better than Tren with no sides. Except my big fat fucking fingers.

How did I miss this boat the past 5 years?? I blame YOU!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never ran it. What dosage? Any sides?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I always thought you had to run it for quite a long time to get real benefit.

But I mostly never used it bc I am afraid of it turning on a dormant cancer cell(s) and finding myself with some fucking tumor.

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
I always thought you had to run it for quite a long time to get real benefit.

But I mostly never used it bc I am afraid of it turning on a dormant cancer cell(s) and finding myself with some fucking tumor.

Lots of guys say that and maybe the case for them but not me.

Lots of parrots here too, guys talking out their asses.

8 weeks in and I experience same thing as my buddy burrfoot described.

Truly a wonder drug.

I would take cruise dose if test and 10ius a week of GH over running a shitload of AAS without GH.

But to clarify at my age GH is a must, for a younger guy probably not so much although I see guys that compete in their 20s use it.

galois

Registered Member
Reaction score

Truly a wonder drug.

I would take cruise dose if test and 10ius a week of GH over running a shitload of AAS without GH.

But to clarify at my age GH is a must, for a younger guy probably not so much although I see guys that compete in their 20s use it.

x2

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score

Truly a wonder drug.

What age? I feel like I'm too young to benefit as much unless I'm using higher amounts.

Hard Puff

EL PUFFO
Registered Member
Reaction score
What age? I feel like I'm too young to benefit as much unless I'm using higher amounts.

Skip is older than dirt.

Basically after your your teen years your body produces progressively less and less. If you’re past your 20s it’s probably worth looking into. Before then it seems kind of silly to me, but hey, I’m older than dirt too, so what do I know.

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Skip is older than dirt.

Basically after your your teen years your body produces progressively less and less. If you’re past your 20s it’s probably worth looking into. Before then it seems kind of silly to me, but hey, I’m older than dirt too, so what do I know.
I've heard that mid thirties and up benefit the most. Is there truth to that? I either read amazing benefits or horrible side effects. You need t4 with it? Well I already have hyporthyroidism haha. So that's not an issue.

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
Actually, I bumped up my dose three weeks ago from 10ius to 20ius a week and it was only a couple weeks and with a clean meal plan and it made a huge difference.

Not record setting but went from 20-22% body fat a few weeks ago to under 15% bodyfat.

And GH gets the fat off in places that is harder without it. Most notably my lower back.

And I'm not older than dirt, maybe older than Moses but dirt is a little extreme :)

Hard Puff

EL PUFFO
Registered Member
Reaction score
I've heard that mid thirties and up benefit the most. Is there truth to that? I either read amazing benefits or horrible side effects. You need t4 with it? Well I already have hyporthyroidism haha. So that's not an issue.

Dunno about the t4 but yeah, the older you are the less GH you’re producing, so the more benefit you’re likely to see.

Disarm

Registered Member
Reaction score
You don't need t4 with it. It could help with some, but you have to trust your source because it can fuck your thyroid up and its kind of important lol

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need t4 with it. It could help with some, but you have to trust your source because it can fuck your thyroid up and its kind of important lol
What do you mean you don't need it? Everyone seems to need it. I could be wrong. Not something I know a lot about. I'd be willing to give it a try. Oh and why not t3 than t4? I know t3 is the bioavailable. T4 gets converted as the body needs.

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Yes exactly. I did it. Small small amounts. The hgh u take converts ur natural t4 into t3. So exogenous t4 keeps things going. Otherwise ur natural t4 will crash n be f’d.
I'm sorry OP. How much t4 for how much hgh?

ROID

Registered Member
Reaction score
Skip is older than dirt.

Past your 20s ?

Really ?

Mr. T

Banned
Reaction score
Past your 20s ?

Really ?
Let's say I'm age 25 to 35. Should I be messing with this? I have plenty of other options. Currently cutting. After this ill be running test iso 800, mast e 500, deca 500.50 mg provi.

Mrsrobinson

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cost for sure. Sides. Most people don’t have problems. But I had problems. So I can’t use hgh anymore. Which saves me a lot of money lol

Problems ??? could you elaborate pleeze?
and no, not trying to be "dickish".... just curious about sides and issues

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A few weeks in starting hgh I started having chronic uncontrollable hiccups. Went on for about 6 months. I saw doctors and they wanted to do CT’s scans. At first I was in denial. There was no way it was the only thing I’ve never taken before , and coincidentally just started. But after suffering which seemed like forever I got the cat scan. My thymus got enlarged. And was pinching the nerve to my diaphragm. They thought is could be cancer. So I stopped the hgh, and immediately was better. No hiccups. Tested and retested. My thymus went back to normal size. No cancer. So that my experience.

I have many bro that never had any issues.

Wow...that is the kind of thing that make me nervous. Only with my luck it wouldn't go back to "normal" and I would be fucked!!

I really haven't delved into HGH bc of fear. I have been interested but would have to educate myself on it. Find a reputable seller with legit shit. IDK.

I like the idea of dropping 7% bf.... skip makes it so enticing. LOL

galois

Registered Member
Reaction score
A few weeks in starting hgh I started having chronic uncontrollable hiccups. Went on for about 6 months. I saw doctors and they wanted to do CT’s scans. At first I was in denial. There was no way it was the only thing I’ve never taken before , and coincidentally just started. But after suffering which seemed like forever I got the cat scan. My thymus got enlarged. And was pinching the nerve to my diaphragm. They thought is could be cancer. So I stopped the hgh, and immediately was better. No hiccups. Tested and retested. My thymus went back to normal size. No cancer. So that my experience.

I have many bro that never had any issues.

could have been that particular (shitty?) batch of GH causing a reaction

BTW you might not need your thymus ;)

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
I tried 4 different brands. All the same.

Yes u don’t, but the surgery is kinda risky/f’d up.

I remember you talking about that, scary shit for sure.

What doses were you running at the time and how much GH do you usually run?

Hard Puff

EL PUFFO
Registered Member
Reaction score
Past your 20s ?

Really ?

Just looking at statistical averages for GH production, most people won’t see a significant decline until late 20s. If you want to start earlier and maintain teen levels, then sure, whatever. But it’s after their late 20s that most people are going to see really big benefits from it (by early 30s most people have about half their teenage production), and not until much later that natural levels drop so low that supplementation seems medically advisable. What can I say, I’m a chemical minimalist.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: I’ll be the first to admit I’m new to all of this, so if I’m missing something here I’ll let y’all tell me. I’m just going by what my biology background and the papers tell me, but for sure there’s not a ton of available academic research on how all these factors interact, so please do correct my understanding if there’s something about GH in the context of AAS use that I’m not aware of.

Last edited:

galois

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just looking at statistical averages for GH production, most people won’t see a significant decline until late 20s. If you want to start earlier and maintain teen levels, then sure, whatever. But it’s after their late 20s that most people are going to see really big benefits from it (by early 30s most people have about half their teenage production), and not until much later that natural levels drop so low that supplementation seems medically advisable. What can I say, I’m a chemical minimalist.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: I’ll be the first to admit I’m new to all of this, so if I’m missing something here I’ll let y’all tell me. I’m just going by what my biology background and the papers tell me, but for sure there’s not a ton of available academic research on how all these factors interact, so please do correct my understanding if there’s something about GH in the context of AAS use that I’m not aware of.

safe folks go for teen levels

not quite safe folks go for supraphysiological levels

95% of the forum folk are biggs and so need 10iu/ed just to maintain

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do not have it in front of me but it was confirmed by a coach I worked with that use of GH and maintaining natural levels does an excellent job of maintaining LBM and fat burning..............IGF levels of 250-300 are healthy.

Using high quantities of GH that produces and IGF level of ~500 exponentially increases the growth of abnormal cells...........like cancer.

So I totally agree that using GH to keep your IGF levels at a natty 20 something year old is healthy, supraphysiological doses can be dangerous

Last edited:

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
safe folks go for teen levels

not quite safe folks go for supraphysiological levels

95% of the forum folk are biggs and so need 10iu/ed just to maintain

Go to Mr. Greens informational thread in Gear Church subforum. He is using a fraction of drugs the guys here use and he is a competitor that has won his class.

Hard Puff

EL PUFFO
Registered Member
Reaction score
I do not have it in front of me but it was confirmed by a coach I worked with that use of GH and maintaining natural levels does an excellent job of maintaining LBM and fat burning..............IGF levels of 250-300 are healthy.

Using high quantities of GH that produces and IGF level of ~500 exponentially increases the growth of abnormal cells...........like cancer.

So I totally agree that using GH to keep your IGF levels at a natty 20 something year old is healthy, supraphysiological doses can be dangerous

The cancer risk is why I would think it's a bit silly for most people to supplement much earlier than their 30s. I guess it's a risk assessment everyone has to make, though.

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
The cancer risk is why I would think it's a bit silly for most people to supplement much earlier than their 30s. I guess it's a risk assessment everyone has to make, though.

There are two ways of looking at that though. Below is a chart showing cancer risk with age. I know it's hard to believe but I'm even older then Skip :) So GH accelerating unknown cancer cell growth is a big concern.

I used GH for about a year straight with no issues except my a1c creeped into the prediabetic range and my fasting glucose was the highest I had ever seen it (108). Plus the T4 supplementation slowly lowered my TSH into hyperthyroidism (.29). I stopped the GH and T4 and retested in 6 weeks. Fasting glucose was 80 and a1c was back to normal. Moral of the story is I ran the GH too long, and if you are going to run GH make sure to have regular thyroid panels and a1c tests. What Skip said about IGF-1 levels is true.... I heard you really don't want to be much above 300 if cancer is a concern.

Age_Dist_New_Cases_Site_000_Sex_0.__v30012402.png