• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

HFO3 ... On the straight and narrow

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No water? Just eating them dry?

I like the higher protein quick oats but I never tried them uncooked.

Thats what I mix with my packets, it all evens out in the end and taste is just as important to me these days as macros are

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's like dry granola. Not to bad but, I do some weird shit to get food in too.

And it shows in your progress pics. I admire your dedication and discipline brother

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Every muscle group is sore, tonight was legs and I increased my rep range to 20, naturally I had to lighten the load on leg press a little but everything else I was able to hit those extra reps using a 5-6 count of rest pause to hit 20 those extra reps really pushed me to my limits. the routine was 5 sets per exercise and it looked like this :

Lying leg curls
leg extensions
leg press/sled my 3rd set I only hit 18, I chalk that up to not enough rest time
abduction ...adduction had a family of 3 or 4 doing a machine rotation so I never got to use it

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here’s a homemade whole wheat pizza

Two kinds of fresh pepperoni
Moozarella
Parmesan reggianno
Arrabbiata red sauce with spicy crushed red pepper
Arugula
1694a0e4b7f85dbf0a2783499851eb27.jpg

12b8d7c9a1f9d7063db2996330c942a4.jpg

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bro I’ve seen how you eat, I don’t know how you’re not a 300 lb blob lmao
HFO and MAX both have some killer spreads with food. I wish I could eat some of those things, I'm so used to eating plain boring ass meals, that any I change up, I get sick right after. I tread lightly with what I decide to cheat with, seriously!

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whats up my bros, I took a mini vacation and tonight wass my first night back... I’m ready to SFW👊

I been off the past 1.5 weeks more less so tonight I went after an upper body with a vengeance, total intensity
back
biceps
reardelts

I stepped outside my plan tonight and added some shoulders
3 sets of heavy shoulder press and 3 sets laterals for medial head

Im still using 100mgs prop 3x a week and 75mgs proviron a day and loving these crazy pumps

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bro I’ve seen how you eat, I don’t know how you’re not a 300 lb blob lmao

nahh you might grow more than you think. some of these clean diets I read on here are overkill, theres no way I'd gain any muscle on such low calories

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
HFO and MAX both have some killer spreads with food. I wish I could eat some of those things, I'm so used to eating plain boring ass meals, that any I change up, I get sick right after. I tread lightly with what I decide to cheat with, seriously!

Max meals are like internet 5 star food dishes. Mine are just what I whip up in the little kitchen at home.

Thats why youre 10% bf and I’m not ... ahhuh

Anaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get on the orange tops from IL? Saw somewhere that you ordered them. Hope all is well man

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you ever get on the orange tops from IL? Saw somewhere that you ordered them. Hope all is well man
Yes, indeed I did. Here is my latests update:

I am now using 3ius a day of iron lion on my dime and Im feeling my recovery time is improving but its too soon to see results just yet.

I haven’t posted much since Im just trucking along doing the same thing I’ve been doing, logging gets tedious for me, so sometimes I skip a week or so... last night was legs, I added hack squats to leg day

Bike warm up 7 miles
hack squat
pendulum squats
leg extensions
laying leg curls
adduction
abduction
stretching

I went to waffle house for a late post workout dinner, I basically closed the gym, I had a delicious yet greasy chicken bacon texas toast sandwhich with home fries and side of 2 eggs, before bed I had some IML french vanilla protein, its a blend of several types of protein, it tastes amazing so its like a dessert :)

Pics and compound changes coming soon

Last edited:

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I took one time off cause im not a writer and i get bored writing the same things everyweeek. I am now reaching 210 lbs, getting leaner too and I don’t think I ever said my het which is 5’9” on good day.. My legs are finally coming in, my shoulders are capping like mofo and my chest feels like hot water bottles full of water some days. I started the IL HGH and I love it, the problem is I already have the CTS pretty damn bad at 3ius. I need to get to 4ius, that always been the begiiinig of the high magic, 2-3 does squat for me. so anyways I bought a wrist wrap for CTS and this helps alot but last night i was up every hr on the hr ... that blows asss.

I also dropped 300mgs of prop and added 300mgs of ATIPP from Gear Church, those of you who know me know I love hight test only with HGH, with the occasional oral used as a preworkout. Im getting there little by little. Considering I took year off and ate 1-4 meals of shit per day I’m dialing it in nicely. That is that my update for now, Smash that iron brothers
total gear:
300 prop from EP
300ATIPP from GC
75mgs proviron

last night was legs

hack squats
lege extension
leg press
laying leg curls
calves seated and body weight standing

Lets play a game"guess on my age", if someone can guess it I’ll have PSL send you an EP bottle of test on my dime

pics coming soon...

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is from this week after legs. Weighting 210 I started this log at 190 and I eat whatever I want, Last night I had
9ac648985fbb688cc6973909f276b379.jpg

Chicken quesadillas and 2 cheese tacos from the taco truck after my protein shake

Last edited:

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
This is from this week after legs. Weighting 210 I started this log at 190 and I eat whatever I want, Last night I had
9ac648985fbb688cc6973909f276b379.jpg

Chicken quesadillas and 2 cheese tacos from the taco truck after my protein shake
Roach Coaches are highly underrated, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Roach Coaches are highly underrated, lol
amen brother! these guys by me are the bomb, that quesadilla with white meat chicken and a tom mooozarella and two corn tortilla chicken white meat tacos is 11 bucks LOL I have been eating there a lot lately.

however during the day its turkey bowls with beans rice and avocado

oats for bk around 5 am, ai add raisins and some whey..

snacka re nuts mostly raw almonds, fruit and 1 protein shake. my point is Im still not doing what I need to do with macros, this is mostly muscle memory and hard work

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Update:
my workouts have been the same, Im not doing anything different...
My tempos are slow, my contractions are tight as fuck in both long and short. Im absolutely smashing the weights, every workout is a full and total activation of working muscle recruitment.

I could easily improve my food plan, haha but I haven’t yet. all in good time, this log turned into a bulk :)
other than I am getting stronger /bigger and I’m now weighing in at 210 and when I started this log I was around around 190, with water fluctuations, I estimate about 15lbs of LBM, muscle memory is amazing.

Im changing from a weekly dose of 600 prop from EP too 300 EP prop mixed with 450 GC ATIPP. per week..Im keeping the injection days M,W,F.

Recently, I added some HGH from IL @ 3ius taken before bed,, but I have had to back that down due to CTS at night, the symptoms were overbearing and would wake me up depriving me of sleep so I chose to give it a rest for a minute, some of you know exactly what I’m saying, for you new guys that dont. I’ll explain for you, HGH can cause carpal tunnel syndrome which causes an extreme tingling and even burning in your hands and fingers only while sleeping or for me mostly when I’m asleep , sometimes so debilitating you are woken up from a deep HGH sleep and you literally have to get up and walk it off. ITSUCKS. but everything costs you something

I will add it back in once the tingling is fully gone. Im thinking of trying EOD injections since 2 ius will not do what I want HGHh to do for me. If I do that I will start with 2iu am and 2iu pm EOD. Im open to hear opinions and feedback.

More to come ...

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Update:
my workouts have been the same, Im not doing anything different...
My tempos are slow, my contractions are tight as fuck in both long and short. Im absolutely smashing the weights, every workout is a full and total activation of working muscle recruitment.

I could easily improve my food plan, haha but I haven’t yet. all in good time, this log turned into a bulk :)
other than I am getting stronger /bigger and I’m now weighing in at 210 and when I started this log I was around around 190, with water fluctuations, I estimate about 15lbs of LBM, muscle memory is amazing.

Im changing from a weekly dose of 600 prop from EP too 300 EP prop mixed with 450 GC ATIPP. per week..Im keeping the injection days M,W,F.

Recently, I added some HGH from IL @ 3ius taken before bed,, but I have had to back that down due to CTS at night, the symptoms were overbearing and would wake me up depriving me of sleep so I chose to give it a rest for a minute, some of you know exactly what I’m saying, for you new guys that dont. I’ll explain for you, HGH can cause carpal tunnel syndrome which causes an extreme tingling and even burning in your hands and fingers only while sleeping or for me mostly when I’m asleep , sometimes so debilitating you are woken up from a deep HGH sleep and you literally have to get up and walk it off. ITSUCKS. but everything costs you something

I will add it back in once the tingling is fully gone. Im thinking of trying EOD injections since 2 ius will not do what I want HGHh to do for me. If I do that I will start with 2iu am and 2iu pm EOD. Im open to hear opinions and feedback.

More to come ...

two weeks from the last two pics... I am seeing a slight increase in tightness from the last pic just above.

Last edited:

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
tonights session

HS close grip rows, seat all the way down, helps me get a superior stretch
free motion d handle high cable rows
wide bar palms facing each seated cable rows 6 sets total, 3 with elbows close to my side and 3 sets with elbows higher
lifestyle cable crossovers for rear delts 4 sets These are killer for rear delts, if you haven’t tried them I strongly recommend you do
3 sets preacher curls forearms-biceps were not spent I had a lot more left, I was erring on the side of caution since my left forearm has been acting a little funny. I have an old injury, my left wrist has a detached ligament so sometimes too much work flares the red muscle brachialdialis and the yellow muscle the extensor carport radials

3 sets to failure laying leg curls -
3 sets seated calves 25 reps each
20 minutes cardio
Superficial-muscles-of-the-posterior-forearm.jpg

Last edited:

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
tonights session

HS close grip rows, seat all the way down, helps me get a superior stretch
free motion d handle high cable rows
wide bar palms facing each seated cable rows 6 sets total, 3 with elbows close to my side and 3 sets with elbows higher
lifestyle cable crossovers for rear delts 4 sets These are killer for rear delts, if you haven’t tried them I strongly recommend you do
3 sets preacher curls forearms-biceps were not spent I had a lot more left, I was erring on the side of caution since my left forearm has been acting a little funny. I have an old injury, my left wrist has a detached ligament so sometimes too much work flares the red muscle brachialdialis and the yellow muscle the extensor carport radials

3 sets to failure laying leg curls -
3 sets seated calves 25 reps each
20 minutes cardio
View attachment 72571

Looking good brother, hope you’re doing well. Just came here to tell you to expect me around again. I’m buckling down for summer and intend to follow some of my favorite logs closely for that motivation.

Gonna have to try those lifestyle cable crossovers. All I do for rear delta is the dumbell rear delt rows. Ever since I’ve been targeting them my shoulder are looking much more developed, all around.

Kelp killing this shit big brother

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking good brother, hope you’re doing well. Just came here to tell you to expect me around again. I’m buckling down for summer and intend to follow some of my favorite logs closely for that motivation.

Gonna have to try those lifestyle cable crossovers. All I do for rear delta is the dumbell rear delt rows. Ever since I’ve been targeting them my shoulder are looking much more developed, all around.

Kelp killing this shit big brother

It’s one day at a time process, I dont get to all of them but every log I read through guys are smashing it. Yeah that's a great ROM, chest down on the incline bench and elbows out. I do those too, the rear delts are one of my favorite muscles to work, since They are easy to work and make such a huge aesthetic improvement for such a small muscle

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
two weeks from the last two pics... I am seeing a slight increase in tightness from the last pic just above.
He's back... You are definitely fuller, thicker then prior, now rear delts, sides and fronts are all beginning to really pop. Arms are thick AF, brachialis is popping from those hammers or ropes 👍👍👍

Last edited by a moderator:

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's back... You are definitely fuller, thicker then prior, now rear delts, sides and fronts are all beginning to really pop. Arms are thick AF, brachialis is popping from those hammers or ropes 👍👍👍
Well muscle memory is amazing, I wish my memory was that good loll. Theres no doubt I give 100% in each workout even when I dont feel like it I push like I have NO LIMITS until I hit my limit, like I said prior, Im not eating properly and at the moment Im not committed to say that I will. I am getting my meat and whey protein in ...my fats and carbs are coming from everything from my local taco truck which includes but is not limited to mozzarella cheese chicken breast quesadillas and two chicken tacos a few nights a week to my homemade pizzas covered in 1-4 different types of cheese, lol

But I also have 2 turkey or chicken bowls a day, which include ground turkey or chicken, beans, jasmine rice, avocado, little bit of sour cream and a little bit of corn.

I believe my tightening up is coming from my recent added cardio AND my increased weekly test dosage from prop 600 to a combined 750.
PSL EP brand prop @300
gear church ATIPP @450
I split that up 3 times a week. Mon, Wed, Fri

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is my second turkey bowl this one includes
Rice
beans
1/2 lb ground Turkey
1 small Avocado
Corn for texture
2 small dollops sour cream

My my first turkey bowl was 1/2 lb turkey with 1/2 cup almonds

59886cba649f7cfbc439f70cd0589521.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well muscle memory is amazing, I wish my memory was that good loll. Theres no doubt I give 100% in each workout even when I dont feel like it I push like I have NO LIMITS until I hit my limit, like I said prior, Im not eating properly and at the moment Im not committed to say that I will. I am getting my meat and whey protein in ...my fats and carbs are coming from everything from my local taco truck which includes but is not limited to mozzarella cheese chicken breast quesadillas and two chicken tacos a few nights a week to my homemade pizzas covered in 1-4 different types of cheese, lol

But I also have 2 turkey or chicken bowls a day, which include ground turkey or chicken, beans, jasmine rice, avocado, little bit of sour cream and a little bit of corn.

I believe my tightening up is coming from my recent added cardio AND my increased weekly test dosage from prop 600 to a combined 750.
PSL EP brand prop @300
gear church ATIPP @450
Doesn't sound bad at all for living a normal life and just trying to regain a little size and get back in shape.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

PSL EP brand prop @300
gear church ATIPP @450
Man, if taco trucks were a thing out my way there would be some serious trouble. Ha!
Brother, you're enjoying life, you're keeping the pallet happy, and you're eating isn't actually terrible. The muscle bellies are filling out nicely man.. and 1,000%, thank God for muscle memory.
You couldn't have rolled into this any smoother, you primed up properly, and soon as you knew it was go time, you started firing on all cylinders. Couldn't have been done any better. There's plenty of time to pull things back, you're just living the normal life, but doing something that people don't normally do, being comfortable. Or a mock version of a nice long offseason 😅
But we both know how quick things can tighten up, once you start reeling back the sugars, and that includes the corn in your Rice bowl..🤣.
Can't complain when there's a happy pallet, and you're showing up.. 👍

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Doesn't sound bad at all for living a normal life and just trying to regain a little size and get back in shape.
and after what ahas happened to my diesel truck I’lll be eating allot more beans and rice with turkey I find on sale lol

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, if taco trucks were a thing out my way there would be some serious trouble. Ha!
Brother, you're enjoying life, you're keeping the pallet happy, and you're eating isn't actually terrible. The muscle bellies are filling out nicely man.. and 1,000%, thank God for muscle memory.
You couldn't have rolled into this any smoother, you primed up properly, and soon as you knew it was go time, you started firing on all cylinders. Couldn't have been done any better. There's plenty of time to pull things back, you're just living the normal life, but doing something that people don't normally do, being comfortable. Or a mock version of a nice long offseason 😅
But we both know how quick things can tighten up, once you start reeling back the sugars, and that includes the corn in your Rice bowl..🤣.
Can't complain when there's a happy pallet, and you're showing up.. 👍

Careful what you wish for, its so easy to go from front door to truck back to front door in ten minutes with steaming hot mexican food lol

Its good but I estimate the quesadillas to a medium chicken pizza with flour tortillas instead of wheat crust, the tacos are just corn tortillas and chicken breast so they’re pretty great actually

I wish they were open right now.. they’re closed mon and tues :cry: