• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bigcatbox

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mostly here looking for info on dragonpharmastore.com.

Thinking of buying Cyp from them but want to see if anyone has ordered from them. What the customer service and shipping are about, etc.
So far I've gotten very vague and sporadic emails.

Thinking of buying Cyp from them but want to see if anyone has ordered from them. What the customer service and shipping are about, etc.

Welcome to the forum! Best advice is to buy from a sponsor on this forum.

Welcome

The sporadic and vague emails should be enough proof for you to stay away

Welcome to the forum! Best advice is to buy from a sponsor on this forum.

Thanks, definitely eyeing DrugsGear now. Dig that its domestic. Hoping to get that Bitcoin nonsense set up early next week.

That's where I was leaning, but this whole industry is so sketchy. Figured it wouldn't hurt to get others input.

That's where I was leaning, but this whole industry is so sketchy. Figured it wouldn't hurt to get others input.

Plenty of good sources on here. Uncle Z, Gorilla Pharm, Gear Church, Dispense Quick, and more.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF from Crazy Steroids!! If we can ever assist you please let us know!

Back