• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey what does everyone have planned for this weekend?

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anything going on with you guys? Maybe back to the 4th of July BBQs and fireworks? Beach houses? BLM meetings lol? Whats up everyone? I love giant bottle rockets who thinks they have the bigget one. Kilsongs penis doesn't count. Post some picks

Oh what the fuck??
Yes, my big penis does count dammit!
#skelp
(Support Kilsong's Extra Large Penis.)

Staining my deck, trying to avoid working (I work WAY too much anyhow), workout, BBQ, bang the wife. Not really gathering for July 4th for my dogs sake who HATES fireworks.

Grilling some feilet’s wrapped in bacon, lighting up a grocery cart full of fireworks and having all our kids over !
And homemade cheescake with fresh raspberry’s n blueberries on top
But today i work
Happy 4th everyone !!

Last edited:
Family , Grill, Full Spread !! The theme is sausages/dog w a lot of sides and small dishes

Max

Spending the unseasonably cold day today doing a little bit of cleaning and minor work around the recently remodeled lake house and then on the boat for the rest of the weekend. It’s supposed to get up to like 90 on Monday so it’s gonna be sweet.

First time out for the year believe it or not, been too damn busy!

Going to a baseball game! That’s in the afternoon, who knows what I’ll do when I’m done with that, maybe some drinks sone where

Family , Grill, Full Spread !! The theme is sausages/dog w a lot of sides and small dishes

Max
Max sorry but I need to cancel. I know at your place there wil be food off the deck and most likely nice big rounded ass women but Dale.C is got the cheese cake going and I'm a sucker for that and with blueberry topping,well let's just say I'll be at your place next year.
SBL

Listening to all the noise from my hillbilly neighbors

Back