• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Help with labs

B-Roll81

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to start running consistent labs but don’t know where to start. Is there a easy process for a cash payor to order labs (online doctor for example) and get done at spots like Quest Diagnostics etc? Also what do I test for?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
You want to order labs online but pay with cash? Does your PC have one of those cash-acceptor slots like on a coke machine?
Huh??

:hmm:

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I want to start running consistent labs but don’t know where to start. Is there a easy process for a cash payor to order labs (online doctor for example) and get done at spots like Quest Diagnostics etc? Also what do I test for?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

You won't find any place online that takes cash, I never heard of that. For the rest of your question -

For Testosterone LONG esters: 4-5 weeks out is best for a more accurate serum reading, this is the gold standard with 3 days after last injection.. The testing assay that is selected will provide a different result therefore its highly recommending to use a sensitive test that is NOT capped (some tests cap off after 1500, LC MS-MS will not cap) , ::LC MS-MS FEMALE TEST CLICK HERE:: <--- cheapest and best option for TESTOSTERONE SERUMS
You do NOT need to be fasted for testosterone levels..

Types of tests:
ECLIA vs LC MS-MS; ECLIA Method which is short for "Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassay".. It’s a fast and affordable method to measure total hormones in your blood. Many labs and hospitals (ER's) use this method because it’s automatic and doesn’t require too much work on a lab technician’s part, it's simply the standard affordable method done by most clinics for blood tests.. It's not reliable or entirely accurate.. It's simply just a "standard generic method", fast turn around, nothing more, nothing less...It's simply just a fast, quick snap shot for the moment to give almost instant results, so it's somewhat accurate for that sole purpose when it concerns "Just tell me whats going on now, yes or no"...

LC MS-MS Method is short for "liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry". It’s considered the gold standard method by many researchers in measuring small molecules. Its accuracy and consistency is why the CDC is recommending LC/MS to be the standard method used when testing hormones. Because LC/MS is more sensitive than ECLIA, doctors typically use this method when testing patients with really low levels with hormones and testing individuals such as women and children. While it’s more accurate and sensitive, the LC/MS method is more expensive than ECLIA. And it takes a bit longer to get your results... Always place into consideration that with the LC MS-MS method it will be more pronounced with measuring specific concentrations..
You get what you pay for..
FYI; Always have a baseline, knowing your baseline is pivotal especially if you wish to start a history with consistent labs and records with testing and having a complete understanding of what your REAL baseline is vs where you end up, this way comparisons can be applied from prior dates to future instances, or even protocols, as there's numerous variables that may effect results with each test..

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've always used these guys. Just pick the test you want....pay on the website site...and then take it to my local lab. Results in 3-4 days.

https://www.walkinlab.com/

Big Joe

Registered Member
Reaction score
Try these guys u will consulting with ur blood work there is a initial fee to sign up they will go over ur labs with you and make suggestions.. I use them because I can't get labs in my state without dr .. matrixharmones.com

Big Joe

Registered Member
Reaction score
Totally discretion u can be straight up with Aas usage !!

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've always used these guys. Just pick the test you want....pay on the website site...and then take it to my local lab. Results in 3-4 days.

https://www.walkinlab.com/

I’ve actually never seen this one before so thank you for sharing.

I just put together 4 tests in my cart on that site..

Total Testosterone
Prolactin
Estradiol (sensitive)
CBC with metabolic panel

Total came out to $210.00

Anyone happen to have a discount count they could share?

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered Member
Reaction score
Picked the same 4 tests on Private MD Labs as the post above And with 2 discounts got them for 170.00, so 50
Dollars cheaper

Just FYI

Rickster41

Registered Member
Reaction score
You won't find any place online that takes cash, I never heard of that. For the rest of your question -

For Testosterone LONG esters: 4-5 weeks out is best for a more accurate serum reading, this is the gold standard with 3 days after last injection.. The testing assay that is selected will provide a different result therefore its highly recommending to use a sensitive test that is NOT capped (some tests cap off after 1500, LC MS-MS will not cap) , ::LC MS-MS FEMALE TEST CLICK HERE:: <--- cheapest and best option for TESTOSTERONE SERUMS
You do NOT need to be fasted for testosterone levels..

Types of tests:
ECLIA vs LC MS-MS; ECLIA Method which is short for "Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassay".. It’s a fast and affordable method to measure total hormones in your blood. Many labs and hospitals (ER's) use this method because it’s automatic and doesn’t require too much work on a lab technician’s part, it's simply the standard affordable method done by most clinics for blood tests.. It's not reliable or entirely accurate.. It's simply just a "standard generic method", fast turn around, nothing more, nothing less...It's simply just a fast, quick snap shot for the moment to give almost instant results, so it's somewhat accurate for that sole purpose when it concerns "Just tell me whats going on now, yes or no"...

LC MS-MS Method is short for "liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry". It’s considered the gold standard method by many researchers in measuring small molecules. Its accuracy and consistency is why the CDC is recommending LC/MS to be the standard method used when testing hormones. Because LC/MS is more sensitive than ECLIA, doctors typically use this method when testing patients with really low levels with hormones and testing individuals such as women and children. While it’s more accurate and sensitive, the LC/MS method is more expensive than ECLIA. And it takes a bit longer to get your results... Always place into consideration that with the LC MS-MS method it will be more pronounced with measuring specific concentrations..
You get what you pay for..
FYI; Always have a baseline, knowing your baseline is pivotal especially if you wish to start a history with consistent labs and records with testing and having a complete understanding of what your REAL baseline is vs where you end up, this way comparisons can be applied from prior dates to future instances, or even protocols, as there's numerous variables that may effect results with each test..
Labsmd has this same test a little cheaper unless I'm missing something?
https://www.labsmd.com/wishlist.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score