• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HELP WITH Dosage GW-501516

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good afternoon brother & sisters. I was given a bottle of a Sarm GW-501516 ( first time trying this ) but i have read up on it alot and decided to have my rat try it, why not. One problem i never paid attention math class, the Bottle states 5mg/60ml and the dropper starts from .1 - 1ml. From what i have read optimum dosage is 20mg a Day ( split as half life is only 12hrs. ) so in order for me to get 20mg, where should i load the dropper 2? Please Help my math is horrible lol. Thanks :coffee::hmm:

If I understand u right the dropper only goes to 1ml?

U said product is 5 mg per ml. U want 20 a day......4 droppers full bro :)

My buddy used 10mg and was not thrilled. 20 is prob better but it's pricey shit.

U hoping for fat loss or endurance?

as stated above you have a 1 ml dropper. you will take four mls: total a day. 2 in the AM 2 in the pm. I have tried it from two different sources and was not thrilled. I did notice a very slight increase in endurance but that was all.

I figured it out last week and have been on it 10mls a day for a week. So far muscle soreness is nil and endurance is up. My bowels have increased and my fat around my stomach as decreased. My sexual appetite has slightly gone up and at times I feel like I am a little tired but can go on for days. 1 week on I will report back in the end of second week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it out last week and have been on it 10mls a day for a week. So far muscle soreness is nil and endurance is up. My bowels have increased and my fat around my stomach as decreased. My sexual appetite has slightly gone up and at times I feel like I am a little tired but can go on for days. 1 week on I will report back in the end of second week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice update. Keep us posted. I've heard more bad reviews then good with this compound.

End of week 2.the stamina is great and when I work out I can go on for hours and no soreness. I had to stop as I drank some of it with OJ ad I caught real bad infection in my mouth. he taste of it is really bad so I had to drink it with OJ and as both being aciddy it irritated my glands. I believe this product is good but not something that makes u go wow.

Thank u for the update. So u do notice the stamina? U are doing 10mg or 20 a day?

Back