• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help with a cut cycle using tren

downndirty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All help would be greatly appreciated, I am trying to setup a cut cycle using TREN. This would be my first time using it and not sure of everything I should use along with it to get best results.
Right now I am on TEST E 500MG and DBOL 50MG ED. After PCT i was going to wait a few weeks then start my cut.

Way too vague to really work with anything.

Way too vague to really work with anything.

If you want to use tren ace run it with prop but run the tren higher something like tren 50mg Ed test prop 40mg Ed but ramp up with the tren see how u deal with the sides. Some like to go eod pinning for me I like the stable bloods going Ed

i hope your diet is spot on if youre trying to cut as you say using dbol at 50mg a day

Not trying to cut with dbol that is what I am taking now on a bulk trying to get everything setup for a cut so I can order

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You can use any test. Doesn't need to be prop. There is no reduced water retention on prop.

Not trying to cut with dbol that is what I am taking now on a bulk trying to get everything setup for a cut so I can order

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ok the your best bet would be the good old test , tren, mast, stack
dosage depends on how your body personally responds.
at a high i do 100 tren, 100 mast 50 prop ed or 5 days a week .. but thats me

IML Gear Cream!
Kind Mathers , don't hate me because I LOVE your girls ass , but it is a misconception that test prop is better for cutting !!! I thought the same thing for sooo long , however I just read some shit from a scientist and even though it is a faster ester and all the stuff we already know . It WILL NOT cause any less water retention than Cyp . I think that is just bro science . And I pin prop everyday because I hate the water !!! Btw I am married and just kidding about your girlfriend , but you did say it looks better in person !!! WOW

ok the your best bet would be the good old test , tren, mast, stack
dosage depends on how your body personally responds.
at a high i do 100 tren, 100 mast 50 prop ed or 5 days a week .. but thats me

Thank for the info

Kind Mathers , don't hate me because I LOVE your girls ass , but it is a misconception that test prop is better for cutting !!! I thought the same thing for sooo long , however I just read some shit from a scientist and even though it is a faster ester and all the stuff we already know . It WILL NOT cause any less water retention than Cyp . I think that is just bro science . And I pin prop everyday because I hate the water !!! Btw I am married and just kidding about your girlfriend , but you did say it looks better in person !!! WOW

Lmao I'm just a fan of short esters to be honest. Just speaking on my experiences live prop over E and C. All good look as much as you want lol

For some people tren can be a fun run, for others it can be absolute hell, you wanna start low with the dose, give it about two weeks to access your tolerance to the drug and then if you feel comfortable up the dose. Start at 50mg eod, ( you may get curious and try ed shots to cut down on sides but its never done anything for me) so that would be 25mg ed. Then go up from there. A perfect first tren run, and really any tren run would be 100mg eod or 50mg ed. i like 100mg of prop eod along with it. Id definitely run prop, especialy on cuts, if you dont like how the test is making you look or feel you can up or lower the dose and it will reflect on your body and strength and shit within a few days, with E or C its gonna be a long time and it will be very subtle. Prop does not aromatize as much as long esters, which means less water retention, there are actual medical studies on it. How many guys in prep do you see running long estered tren and test in prep compared to prop? not many, alot will start a 16-20 week prep with long esters and even some wet drugs like eq and npp but anywhere from 6-10 weeks out they switch to all short esters. Just easier to make adjustments and less water. But i think youd enjoy 100mgs prop eod with 100mg tren a eod, but id def start with 50mg eod for the first 2 week or so to make sure its not hell on earth for you. And watch your t3 levels, tren will crash then in the majority of people leaving you feeling like total shit, hard to even get out of bed. And make sure you have some caber or prami ready, I never really need it on npp or deca but on tren i do or i start having ed problems.

^Post the studies. Anything I have seen relates to a single shot and not consistent long term doses. Shorter esters and less aromatization makes no sense

Having a hard time figuring out how to PM , I will figure it out

Make sure and have prami or caber on hand.

You could always just buy cut mix also. Equal parts is a good combo.

Back