• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Help out the new guy!

BigRedKoolAid

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Wanted to say hello and make myself known. Been doing a lot of scrolling and reading. Still a LOT to learn. Never used the gear before but I want to.

A little info about me... I'm 36, 6'1 and about 190-195 lbs. In pretty good shape, have been hitting the weights for about a year, but long history of pull-ups, push-ups, dips, body weight stuff. I keep a pretty good cut and am pretty vascular (especially in the arms) naturally. I have put on a lot of muscle from the free weights but feel like I have kinda hit a plateau.

I really have no clue about what is what, and what a first timer should be looking to get to start off. Looking to add some lean muscle without going crazy right away. Not afraid to bulk up but dont want to lose all of my cut either. I would also probably prefer to do a cycle then take a break. This leads me to a question: if i use steriods or testosterone, will I HAVE to always have it after that?

If anybody has the time, I could really use some info from the veterans. I have so many questions about what the products are? Best places to order? How to order if I live in the states? Thanks in advance!

Also fyi) not squeemish at all about injecting. Already on a 5-6 day a week workout regimine, so I am not somebody looking for a supllement to do all the work for me. Thanks again for reading!

Attachments

• E6F7093A-9DF1-488E-AB42-B06CF22B58BD.jpeg
    E6F7093A-9DF1-488E-AB42-B06CF22B58BD.jpeg
    769 KB · Views: 20
  • E644FD0E-C1AB-4CCB-9505-8DBAF07E1624.jpeg
    E644FD0E-C1AB-4CCB-9505-8DBAF07E1624.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20

j.n

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Alot of good info on here to help you get on the path you are looking for.

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
Before you make a decision I would recommend reading everything you can get your hands on. This is not a decision to take lightly.
-If you use anabolics it will shut your natural testosterone production down. Many are able to do a PCT(post cycle therapy) and recover, but some do not. I choose to stay on TRT.
-There are several excellent sources here. Check out the sponsors section and read the reviews.
- Your level of body fat is directly correlated to your diet and activity level.
Good luck to you and welcome to the forum!

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
220 said it all. That said, Welcome to ASF! Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help in any way.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

AK93

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Lot of good info on here. Make sure ya do your research and don't be afraid to ask questions. Good people here.

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome to asf 💪

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome bro. At this point you need to do your own research. There is a ton of info already online. Learn the basics, the compounds, what they do, how they work, PCT, ancillaries, etc...then come back and ask any remaining questions. There's just too much information to expect someone to be able to explain it all. You need to develop at least a basic understanding on your own.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF!!!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wanted to say hello and make myself known. Been doing a lot of scrolling and reading. Still a LOT to learn. Never used the gear before but I want to.

A little info about me... I'm 36, 6'1 and about 190-195 lbs. In pretty good shape, have been hitting the weights for about a year, but long history of pull-ups, push-ups, dips, body weight stuff. I keep a pretty good cut and am pretty vascular (especially in the arms) naturally. I have put on a lot of muscle from the free weights but feel like I have kinda hit a plateau.

I really have no clue about what is what, and what a first timer should be looking to get to start off. Looking to add some lean muscle without going crazy right away. Not afraid to bulk up but dont want to lose all of my cut either. I would also probably prefer to do a cycle then take a break. This leads me to a question: if i use steriods or testosterone, will I HAVE to always have it after that?

If anybody has the time, I could really use some info from the veterans. I have so many questions about what the products are? Best places to order? How to order if I live in the states? Thanks in advance!

Also fyi) not squeemish at all about injecting. Already on a 5-6 day a week workout regimine, so I am not somebody looking for a supllement to do all the work for me. Thanks again for reading!
On behalf of Team P.S.L www.PuritySourceLabs.ru , welcome to ASF!
Be sure to look around and check out all of the sections/topics.. Hopefully we can see you mingling and being active..
Don't forget to read the forum RULES (this is strongly encouraged)

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome....
Nice police locker room in 1st pic...
Z...

David6725

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey bud I’m new here also but not new to gear at all. You’re 36 and your natural testosterone levels are starting to drop. So IF you decide to try steroids a simple test only cycle will be your best choice. No pills no crazy stacks just simple testosterone C or E they have some of the longest half life’s compared to test A or P. I’d start at 250 mg every 5 days for 8 to 10 weeks and then see where you’re at then I wouldn’t push past 10 weeks for your first cycle and you possibility can throw in some clomid for a few weeks towards the end and for a few weeks after you stop. But that’s not a have to do kinda thing. When dealing with PEDs less is more when you first start. A lot of guys myself included jumped straight to multiple compounds the first or second cycle and it’s just not really necessary. Eating clean taking in more protein and working hard are the base then add a small amount of peds and see where you go.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just pulling your chain New Guy...
We joke around here alot..check out the stickys..read a ton..it's a learning process..
Z...