• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help!! Need advice regarding my bf and steroids

R2017

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new to all of this so I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm here to seek advice with my boyfriend. I'm wondering if steroids could be having any effect on his behavior lately. We've been together for 5 years, but lately like within the last 2 weeks he's changed drastically. He's a whole different person, someone I don't even know anymore. He's always been the caring and loving guy, too caring and loving to the point that some of his friends would call him out, but that's always been him and wouldn't care. However within the last week he's been pushing me aside, changing plans on me. He's been meeting up with a "friend" of his, who really I don't consider a friend because I feel like she's been playing a role into this. A few days ago we were suppose to have had lunch with my family, and he completely pushed all plans and was with her all day instead. I'm wasn't oppose to this friendship at first but he's been changing since. He's now telling me we haven't been working out lately and that he's ready to move on like out of the blue. I'll be honest, I went through his phone and they've been talking 24/7. I tried talking to him a few times but he gets so frustrated easily and starts raising his voice. I'm so lost and don't understand a thing to be honest. I truly don't know him anymore, its like he's a whole different person. Well, not that it matters but today is my birthday, and I woke up to a text from him saying he's ready to move on and that he wishes the best from me. I'm so devastated and in shock, he's so cold its like i don't even know him anymore. I could never ever see him doing this before, never. He's a completely different person

This is his second test cycle, however I do notice a huge difference in his physical compared to his first cycle idk if its because he's on more stuff or what. His first cycle I know he was on the slow reacting test or thats what he explained it to me as. He said it would take around 2 weeks to hit his system. This cycle he mention he was now hopping on the fast reacting test and that it would hit him within days hes been running a Test P/NPP/Var cycle, idk if that matters and I am aware that his estrogen and prolactin levels were over the roof a few weeks ago so he hopped on nolva. He also mentioned he overdid cabergoline, whatever that is (started with 1mg for 3 days) but I noticed because it had major effects on him, he would turn red and would get shortness of breathe easily, was sleeping a lot, had no appetite and was always tired. I believed he's stopped that for the moment. This is as much as I am able to provide. Could this all be having an effect on him? I'm really trying to understand all of this and him. Thanks in advance for all your help, I truly appreciate it.

You know how you skip songs on Pandora, do the same thing here.

I think deep down you already know the answer. The gear may have something to do with it, but it's pretty clear he is dumping you for this other woman. Sorry.

I smell some trolling here....
Absolutely!

If the guy is kind and considerate he does not turn into a fucking asshole on steroids.

Only assholes turn into bigger assholes from steroids, not the other way around.

Thank you guys for your replies.

No this is a serious thread, I'm really hurt so maybe I'm not seeing the obvious and maybe he has in fact moved on. It's just out of the blue and I know he's not like this

To me there's always three sides to a story....hers, his, and the real truth. Forums like this usually are not the best place in my opinion to bring out issues like this, but some people are good with it I guess.

He is on a shit load of tren and got tunnel vision on a new piece of ass. Sorry but yeah, like everyone else said gotta dump this guy. 5 yrs to to cut off but 6 is even tougher

His intentions were already there.

AAS only gave him the confidence to act on it.

Cut them all out of your life. Move on and find somebody else.

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I think deep down you already know the answer. The gear may have something to do with it, but it's pretty clear he is dumping you for this other woman. Sorry.

truth hurts... but this is it right here

Thank you guys for your replies.

No this is a serious thread, I'm really hurt so maybe I'm not seeing the obvious and maybe he has in fact moved on. It's just out of the blue and I know he's not like this

how old is he ?

That's can be it probably lol. Although I'm pretty confident in my body:) but he must be into milf's ass now.
Forgot to mention, I'm 24, he's turning 24 later this year and the other girl is 30 with 3 children divorced twice.
He might be saving me trouble after all

Dear R2017 please google "overly attached girlfriend meme," pick out the one that matches you best, then post it here.

KTHXBI.

He's already banging her if he's blowing you off on your bday and texting 24/7. I'm sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new to all of this so I hope I'm doing this right.

I'm here to seek advice with my boyfriend. I'm wondering if steroids could be having any effect on his behavior lately. We've been together for 5 years, but lately like within the last 2 weeks he's changed drastically. He's a whole different person, someone I don't even know anymore. He's always been the caring and loving guy, too caring and loving to the point that some of his friends would call him out, but that's always been him and wouldn't care. However within the last week he's been pushing me aside, changing plans on me. He's been meeting up with a "friend" of his, who really I don't consider a friend because I feel like she's been playing a role into this. A few days ago we were suppose to have had lunch with my family, and he completely pushed all plans and was with her all day instead. I'm wasn't oppose to this friendship at first but he's been changing since. He's now telling me we haven't been working out lately and that he's ready to move on like out of the blue. I'll be honest, I went through his phone and they've been talking 24/7. I tried talking to him a few times but he gets so frustrated easily and starts raising his voice. I'm so lost and don't understand a thing to be honest. I truly don't know him anymore, its like he's a whole different person. Well, not that it matters but today is my birthday, and I woke up to a text from him saying he's ready to move on and that he wishes the best from me. I'm so devastated and in shock, he's so cold its like i don't even know him anymore. I could never ever see him doing this before, never. He's a completely different person

This is his second test cycle, however I do notice a huge difference in his physical compared to his first cycle idk if its because he's on more stuff or what. His first cycle I know he was on the slow reacting test or thats what he explained it to me as. He said it would take around 2 weeks to hit his system. This cycle he mention he was now hopping on the fast reacting test and that it would hit him within days hes been running a Test P/NPP/Var cycle, idk if that matters and I am aware that his estrogen and prolactin levels were over the roof a few weeks ago so he hopped on nolva. He also mentioned he overdid cabergoline, whatever that is (started with 1mg for 3 days) but I noticed because it had major effects on him, he would turn red and would get shortness of breathe easily, was sleeping a lot, had no appetite and was always tired. I believed he's stopped that for the moment. This is as much as I am able to provide. Could this all be having an effect on him? I'm really trying to understand all of this and him. Thanks in advance for all your help, I truly appreciate it.

For his 2nd cycle you sure do know a lot about what he's taking. Especially on his estrogen and prolactin down to how much caber he's taken. Hmm

Get Shredded!
For his 2nd cycle you sure do know a lot about what he's taking. Especially on his estrogen and prolactin down to how much caber he's taken. Hmm

You know what's strange this person described Hellcats problem with taking 1mg of caber for three days straight.

To the OP, is Hellcat your boyfriend?

You know what else? She describes Hellcats cycle to the T and it is his second cycle. 😲

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ng-2nd-cycle?p=1208647&viewfull=1#post1208647

Back