• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help!! Big batch of Test E seems to be crashed :(

Sixdog76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey yall I have done some homebreew in the past with great success. I created 500ml of test e with
100g test e
3% ba
17%bb
Grapesed oil

All of the test is now cloudy, I have tried venting and baking and no luck. I am looking for a way to save the batch.

I did notice when I mixed test, ba, and bb it took a pretty long time before it was clear. I feel like I may have added the grapseed too early.

If the hormones is not suspended in the oil properly, is there anyway to save it? Can I pop all theses vials pour back into beaker, reheat, re filter, and revial???

Any help would be appreciated.

I think what I am saying is the solution wasn't 100 clear yet before filtering.
When I reheat the vials the solution is crystal clear until it come back to room temp.

That seems a little bit odd. You would think with those ratios, it would stay in solution with no problems. I don't mean to sound critical at all, I have no idea what kind of experience you have. But maybe recheck the math on your solvents. I say this because with my lab experience, it would be the first thing I would do.

If your math works out well, I would experiment with a relatively small sample of it (talking 10-50ml) and reheat. I would add a measured amount of BB to the small sample, re-filter warm (but not hot), and let it cool for a few hours to see if it stayed in solution. Let's just choose a round number, and say that the small measured amount you added to the sample brings the total BB to 20%. Now you know that you can use 20% for the remainder of it, measure out the amount of BB you need to add to the rest of the gear to raise the total to 20%... and you know the rest from there.

Those would be some steps I would be likely to take. Let me know how it goes.

EDIT: and yes, be sure to heat and stir until the solution appears clear. This is important not ONLY to keep it from crashing, but it spreads the Test E out more evenly throughout the solution, so you end up with more reliable dosages.

I used the bass killer calculator for both this batch of test and a batch of deca done same time same filtering method. I am sure the measurements were correct, and the deca turned out clear as day.

Only difference was the deca was crystal clear when I started filtering and I don't think the test was.

I thought maybe there was water or condensation in the mix as I did use a pressure cooker then an alchohol bath and bake to sterilize the vials and media bottles. But I vented these vials and baked them and they still get cloudy at room temp.

So adding bb, reheating and refiltering is the next logical step?

So, you put a vent pin in each vial THEN BAKED THEM, in a pressure cooker??

So adding bb, reheating and refiltering is the next logical step?

Being that you have checked your numbers, and you know that they are correct, I think that is what I would do, personally. But someone else may have a better idea.

Also.. Did u do a melt test on your powder before you started?

No I was just stating that I used a pressure cooker as part of the sterilization process, thus introducing condensation.

I vented and baked the individual vials full of juice after filtering and bottling. I saw them crash and was hoping I could get rid of any water that might have been present by venting and baking.

I did not do a melt test before brewing. I was a bit rushed honestly, lesson learned on that front.

Last question I have would be, if I pour all of this back in a beaker, add some more BB, heat and mix. Can I let it cool to determine if it will crash prior to putting it through another bottle top filter? Or is filtering necessary to determine if solution will hold? I don't want to waste my last filter if this solution is ruined???

Last edited:
If there really is moisture in the oil it's garbage.. It would separate and you would be able to visibly see it.. I understand your reasoning to vent the vials but there is no need, all that will do is allow your solvents to evaporate making the situation even worse.

If you really want to spend the time and possibly waste more BB, to answer your question YES you can pour it all back in a beaker, add solvent and let it sit in that beaker overnight to see if it holds, just cover it with a piece of tin foil after the temp has come down and leave one edge open so the heat continues to dissapate.

To be honest, if your having this much trouble with it I would scrap it and start over.. Melt the powder to verify its TestE..
And make sure your math is correct using the proper displacement value in the calculator..!

I am going to give it a shot, it was 100grams of test e and I can't really afford to waste it, if it can be fixed.

I really don't think it is water because the po welder never dissolved to totally clear in the solvent before filtering.

IML Gear Cream!
I added 5% bb, reheated, refiltered and it's clear as day. Thanks for the input all!

Last edited:
bottle top filter yo
Can u be more specific if u dont mind, is it a buchner funnel filter setup? If so , what size for the filter paper? If it has a cover on the bottle top, do they crack during filtering ?, then what kind because i want to buy a durable setup for a vacuum pump, my fingers cramp up, even with a caulk gun so im lookin to spend a lil and make it easier for me.

Back