• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Heart attack

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brother...
Forget about size and weight...
Most important thing is to recover and then work on getting that heart healthy back..
I was less than 160 a month ago..as long as you die, you'll get it back..
Z...

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have been eating a lot but I am not regaining any weight...I urinate constantly even though I have stopped taking lasix 2 weeks ago...if I drink 32oz of water I urinate 64 oz...my skin is very wrinkled and saggy... occasionally i will be so dehydrated that I feel faint...I see the cardiologist on November 8...

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
My morning bp is around 95/60... evening bp is around 105/65...I normally have a lower bp...however I have had morning bp as low as 80/50...I am taking meds designed to lower bp in order to help my heart to heal...I've been doing a lot of walking getting up to about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile with no pain or shortness of breath...in fact, for about 9 months prior to my heart attack i would be slightly short of breath during walking...I also had a slight arrythmia where my heart would skip a beat every 5-6 beats...I now have a normal pulse around 60-70 beats a minute...my sternum is still tight and coughing or sneezing hurts...I also have been having very vivid nightmares...hmmm!...

Bulldog11

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck. May you have the strength to carry on even during the worst of times. Be the superman you have become.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for continuing to update. This is good info for real world experience that happens all the time.

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Saw my cardiologist yesterday...bp was good...pulse was good...I am slowly regaining weight...I have an echocardiogram scheduled for February...I was told I can start lifting light and easy in 2 weeks...I have been walking 1 mile everyday now for the past week... feeling good...

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saw my cardiologist yesterday...bp was good...pulse was good...I am slowly regaining weight...I have an echocardiogram scheduled for February...I was told I can start lifting light and easy in 2 weeks...I have been walking 1 mile everyday now for the past week... feeling good...

That's good news! Glad to hear you are recovering.

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Smart....
Nice and Easy..
Pm me if I can be of Help..
Z...
I've been reading your posts about C...they are very deep like song lyrics...someone should put music to them...hang in there...

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been reading your posts about C...they are very deep like song lyrics...someone should put music to them...hang in there...
I vote Trent Reznor..!!
Deep words from a place dark, pitch from which I rose..Without such scars ,who would we Be..??
A Nobody...not happening..
Z...

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
I vote Trent Reznor..!!
Deep words from a place dark, pitch from which I rose..Without such scars ,who would we Be..??
A Nobody...not happening..
Z...
I was thinking johnny rzeznik from goo goo dolls...or Chris Robinson from the black crows...

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear your on the mend! Keep taking care of yourself bro!

MuscleMatthew

Registered Member
Reaction score
ohh-okay-saturday-night-live.gif
Best of luck man. This is nothing to take lightly but this literally made me laugh out loud.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
That was a Wake-up call,Brother...
Take heed and be more careful in the future..
Z...