• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Heart attack

who1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yip entresto, eliquis, water pills, aspirin. Lol. Glad your better man. As soon as my cardiologist clears me I’m going back on TRT. No more heavy cycles for me, maybe test and npp here and there. Will see.
those r good medication. i was on eliquis, now xerlto , spelling gosh lol. i had to get a pacemaker- defib. i got afib. iam on sort of heavy gear, no problems. i hope your problems clear up. maybe we can be friends?

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your doing better. That’s a blessing! The cardiologist wants to put in a a defibrillater if I’m not over 30% ejection fraction in a few weeks. I feel great, and think I’m way over 30% now but we wil see. I’m not supposed to lift over 20 pounds, so not lifting has me shrinking, I feel like a puss, but its better than being dead. Lol. We are already friends partner!

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Prayers for you man! I was just diagnosed w chronic and acute heart failure. I’m at 15% heart efficiency 3 months ago. Hoping to improve at next check up. Shit is scary as hell! I feel for ya dude. I don’t blame it on gear at all, but who knows. I was a solid 270 now I’m 235. I gotta get back in the gym as soon as the doc clears me. Like I said man prayers to you!
I was mistaken...the Internet said my heart was working at 40%... The cardiologist said 20%...I am extremely tired but can't sleep...my breathing is quite labored...I have zero appetite...

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was mistaken...the Internet said my heart was working at 40%... The cardiologist said 20%...I am extremely tired but can't sleep...my breathing is quite labored...I have zero appetite...
Dang man! Hang in there! Still praying for you!

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been in some tight areas..
Grind thru a day and then 2..
Little better each hour..
Had to go minute by minute some days..
Dig deep and push..
Prayyer.Prayer..
Z...

lottalead

Registered Member
Reaction score
i wish you the best ---heart attack was beginning of my down fall----do not do what i did and go jogging as soon as they release you!

Draig

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sending positive vibes and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geachem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Prayers sent. I got rhabdo, grand mal seizure, death (was brought back) and had a cardiac ablation so I can related. Was told yesterday my shoulder is beyond repair and needs replacement so I am just going to train with pain for a while.

Your situation...it is amazing what docs are able to do today if they catch you in time, so I am hoping for he best outcome for you.

Geachem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is 20% your ejection fraction rate? That often improves once other problems are resolved. For example, A Fib can be repaired w/ a cardiac ablation, and often when the A Fib is resolved the ejection fraction improves, called the chicken and egg scenario in the academic literature.

Interestingly, my cardiologist has no problem with HRT. Just keep your dosages reasonable.

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, I've been at the Cleveland clinic since Monday...my symptoms returned...my docs said I am not leaving until the triple bypass next Monday...I've lost over 15 pounds just from all the lasix...my last injection of T250 was 3 weeks ago so it's time for that water to exit my body too...I'm not going to preach...crap, I'm already looking towards next may to go on some trt...

Geachem

Registered Member
Reaction score
My cardiologist has no problem with TRT....but that means no more than 200 mgs.

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, I've been at the Cleveland clinic since Monday...my symptoms returned...my docs said I am not leaving until the triple bypass next Monday...I've lost over 15 pounds just from all the lasix...my last injection of T250 was 3 weeks ago so it's time for that water to exit my body too...I'm not going to preach...crap, I'm already looking towards next may to go on some trt...
Man! Hang in there dude! We are all cheering you on. Tough times but you’ll be good as new soon.

latteguy73

Registered Member
Reaction score
Prayers to you. Just keep positive!

ghazni

Registered Member
Reaction score
Will say a prayer tonight for you Sir

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Going in for a viability test to determine how much of any heart tissue is totally dead...I've gone from 220 to 194...this sucks...if all goes well surgery is tomorrow...

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
Koolio! How are you doing partner?

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just s. Spent 3 weeks in Cleveland clinic...had a quadruple bypass...lost 20 pounds... currently wearing a defibrilator vest for 3 months...

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Man i hope things smooth out for you. Just hang in there and be as positive about things as you can. One day at a time.

Im pulling for you bud

JKUR2903

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Koolio and prayers for a quick and complete recovery. I know that recovery can be ups and downs. I hope you are able to get and stay in a positive state of mind as many others have said.

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
Hang in there brother. The upside! It hasn’t killed ya yet. Still to
E to work on it and turn it around. Prayers to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
Glad your still with us man!! Take good care of yourself!

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dang, man. Hang in there. It's a long recovery road.

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yo, Koolio! How are you doing man?