• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HEAL = Topical BPC-157 + TB-500 Breakdown of Math

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you guys for all the purchases, feedback and reviews. Happy you are happy and happy to provide a product that is genuinely helping heal you guys :)

Im using this as well daily tbh.

Fantastic customer service. I ordered on the 27th and I received my order today. I applied 4 pumps to each elbow area almost immediately upon opening and I’m looking forward to the magic.

Also it’s worth noting the smell is rather pleasant and the product was not oily at all, left little to no residue, and Dried almost immediately 👍

Sorry guys this is 100% SOLD OUT

On my store and on MuscleGELZ website

We are hoping to have this back in stock in 3-4 weeks.

Thank you for the purchases and your patience :)

phew good thing I ordered when I did; im checking the shipping like a crackhead 2x a day :ROFLMAO:

Hey Wes please up in here when your restocked. Being using inj for several months for my bilateral quad tendon rupture! Tired of the injections!! I want to try this.

We’re hoping end of next week on Heal.

Been using this product for a while now and all I can say is wow! This shit is legit af.

Seriously can tell a difference using it!

Great product. Highly recommend. It definitely beats poking my elbow with an insulin pin daily for regular bpc-157

Get Shredded!
Friends this is back. It's been selling non stop since the second I put it back on the store.

Not a sales pitch. This stuff is selling like liquid gold

And review after review keeps coming in. I have not heard one person who didn't see some relief.

I had a migraine the other day and just for kicks and giggles, I rubbed 3 pumps in, on my neck, trap and temple.

Within an hour the migraine was 100% gone. Usually I have to take strong pain meds and go to bed when I have a migraine.

This stuff is a miracle drug. I genuinely am not just saying this so you buy a bottle. This is a game changing compound.

Wes is heal still selling for $40 or am I not doing something right? I'm seeing $59 with $3 off when applying Wes15 code.

Wes is heal still selling for $40 or am I not doing something right? I'm seeing $59 with $3 off when applying Wes15 code.
Price increased dramatically bc our raw powder costs went up dramatically

We all know who to blame for that.
Sorry man, even that is lower then retail

Retail is now $69.99 a bottle on that item.

You can do the $59+ use code ASF or if you want a few PM me and I can drop a few more bucks off for fact.

Price increased dramatically bc our raw powder costs went up dramatically

We all know who to blame for that.
Sorry man, even that is lower then retail

Retail is now $69.99 a bottle on that item.

You can do the $59+ use code ASF or if you want a few PM me and I can drop a few more bucks off for fact.
No worries brother, I totally understand pricing increase (I own an Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria and cost for everything has increased). I'm excited to give this product a try, been having some elbow issues when lifting heavy lately, hoping this will help. I will be putting an order in shortly.

No worries brother, I totally understand pricing increase (I own an Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria and cost for everything has increased). I'm excited to give this product a try, been having some elbow issues when lifting heavy lately, hoping this will help. I will be putting an order in shortly.
Honestly and this in no way is a sales pitch

The feedback has been dramatic

I have had dozens of my guys buying 4-6 units of this after buying 1

It has healed alot of people. And fast.

I use 2 pumps a day even though I'm not hurt. Just to keep inflamattion away.

Too bad you aren't close, I'd trade you a bottle for some pizza and calamari! YUM :)

I just bought some for my lady.. she has this really strange thing going on behind her knee. We’ve had X-rays and MRI’s done and no doctor has been able to tell her what’s going on. She’s now had two blood clots behind her knee to the point they put her on blood thinners. I absolutely hate watching someone I love go through pain… she can’t wear jeans, high heals, she’s in constant pain and days she can barely put pressure on it. I finally said enough is enough and I bought her this stuff. It hasn’t come yet but I have high hopes this will at least make it better.

Poor girl spends her days crying and feeling like she’s never going to be normal again… I hope this stuff works I really do.

Is there a protocol for how you apply this? I read the instructions on how many pumps… however is it different first starting out to compared to someone who’s taken it before? Should a new person only do a couple of pumps?

Also does anyone think exfoliating the area first and using a towel with warm/hot water on the area to help open the pores… would that help for better absorption?

As soon as I get this stuff I want to be ready to go and able to apply it to her.

Thanks in advance

Has anyone seen the benefits of using this for arthritis pain or know if it would help?

Is there a protocol for how you apply this? I read the instructions on how many pumps… however is it different first starting out to compared to someone who’s taken it before? Should a new person only do a couple of pumps?

Also does anyone think exfoliating the area first and using a towel with warm/hot water on the area to help open the pores… would that help for better absorption?

As soon as I get this stuff I want to be ready to go and able to apply it to her.

Thanks in advance
If you look at the link it shows the breakdown of how much MGS per pump and then you can make your decision and go from there.
A common dosage of BPC157 and TB500 is 250mcgs each per day. Though admittedly some people go way higher. There are a million different ways people run it but for "standard" or "common practice, the 250mcgs of each is what I see the most.

You can run it higher or lower, ultimately it your choice and how much you want to spend to fix the area. It can get pricy for sure to run at high doses.

We see in a recent study that the topical has also benefits to the skin and the area applied of course. On top of the fact BPC157 and TB500 work systemically, regardless of whether you inject or it's topical. Oral works too but has very poor bio-availabilty. However oral may be better at curing digestive disorders then INJ or topical.

So in studies, yes we see open pores absorb better, aka take a hot shower.

Also in studies we know that damaged skin absorbs topicals better. So if you shave an area say in the hot shower, get out and dry off its going to absorb better

Some people prefer to apply smaller doses 2x a day. You can do that, just make sure the area you apply does not get washed off, or that you aren't pouring sweat so you dont lose some of the benefits of the sustained product.

When I speak about my clients using BPC157 and TB500 I am generally referring to around 250-500mcgs ED unless otherwise noted.

Has anyone seen the benefits of using this for arthritis pain or know if it would help?
I have heard of it helping people with both arthritis and tendonitis for fact.

I have a client who has MS and wait until you guys see his personal write up on the benefits. We know in studies BPC can help MS, but his feedback is so extreme that he says it has improved his entire life. I'll post that once he has it written up for me.

If you look at the link it shows the breakdown of how much MGS per pump and then you can make your decision and go from there.
A common dosage of BPC157 and TB500 is 250mcgs each per day. Though admittedly some people go way higher. There are a million different ways people run it but for "standard" or "common practice, the 250mcgs of each is what I see the most.

You can run it higher or lower, ultimately it your choice and how much you want to spend to fix the area. It can get pricy for sure to run at high doses.

We see in a recent study that the topical has also benefits to the skin and the area applied of course. On top of the fact BPC157 and TB500 work systemically, regardless of whether you inject or it's topical. Oral works too but has very poor bio-availabilty. However oral may be better at curing digestive disorders then INJ or topical.

So in studies, yes we see open pores absorb better, aka take a hot shower.

Also in studies we know that damaged skin absorbs topicals better. So if you shave an area say in the hot shower, get out and dry off its going to absorb better

Some people prefer to apply smaller doses 2x a day. You can do that, just make sure the area you apply does not get washed off, or that you aren't pouring sweat so you dont lose some of the benefits of the sustained product.

When I speak about my clients using BPC157 and TB500 I am generally referring to around 250-500mcgs ED unless otherwise noted.

I have heard of it helping people with both arthritis and tendonitis for fact.

I have a client who has MS and wait until you guys see his personal write up on the benefits. We know in studies BPC can help MS, but his feedback is so extreme that he says it has improved his entire life. I'll post that once he has it written up for me.
Great info as always brother. Thanks

Back