• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

HCGenerate??

smalld01

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heard about this product called HCGenerate that you're supposed to take ON cycle. Has anybody had any experience with this product? Is it supposed to be used instead of HCG on cycle?? If you've used it, would u recommend it? Ive read great reviews about it so any help would be great, thx!

pitt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Heard about this product called HCGenerate that you're supposed to take ON cycle. Has anybody had any experience with this product? Is it supposed to be used instead of HCG on cycle?? If you've used it, would u recommend it? Ive read great reviews about it so any help would be great, thx!
Don't believe the need2hype. It should not replace HCG. Listen to Aristotle.

smalld01

Registered Member
Reaction score
Okay so just stick with HCG? The only reason I ask is cuz I live at home and I heard u gotta store it in the fridge and I don't wanna have that convo with the rents lol

colochine

Registered Member
Reaction score
Okay so just stick with HCG? The only reason I ask is cuz I live at home and I heard u gotta store it in the fridge and I don't wanna have that convo with the rents lol

Lmao!!! Get a mini fridge for your room brah!!