• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG

Hacks909

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an HCG question, so being at 189 of testosterone levels per bloodwork and I have starting TRT my doctor will be giving me HcG to not shut me down completely. I’m going to start getting my own gear and treating myself, at 38 years old buy hcg? I’m probably already a lifer for TRT treatment already. What are your thoughts?

Sorry brother I’m not sure what you’re asking…

Are you asking if you should self prescribe your own TRT? I think you’ll find a lot of us on the boards made that decision at one time or another.

If you do have a good relationship with your doctor you could ask him to monitor you while you begin this process. It’s always a good idea to have blood work to understand what’s doing what… now if you don’t have that relationship with your doctor and you believe that wouldn’t be a good idea you’d have to figure out a way to get blood work done.

A lot of guys use HCG to boost Testosterone and some have very good results. I can’t speak on it because I’ve never gone that route and I’ve always used HCG for a different reason while on cycle.

I think you’ll find there are a lot of uninformed doctors, endos, ect… not all doctors but most. I say do what you believe is best for you my friend. If I had to wait for the 6 doctors I visited over a 3 year span with a 203ng/dl and listening to them tell me I was within range, lol. I’d be still fighting them…

point is make the decisions for yourself and take control of you.

Good luck

Sorry brother I’m not sure what you’re asking…

Are you asking if you should self prescribe your own TRT? I think you’ll find a lot of us on the boards made that decision at one time or another.

If you do have a good relationship with your doctor you could ask him to monitor you while you begin this process. It’s always a good idea to have blood work to understand what’s doing what… now if you don’t have that relationship with your doctor and you believe that wouldn’t be a good idea you’d have to figure out a way to get blood work done.

A lot of guys use HCG to boost Testosterone and some have very good results. I can’t speak on it because I’ve never gone that route and I’ve always used HCG for a different reason while on cycle.

I think you’ll find there are a lot of uninformed doctors, endos, ect… not all doctors but most. I say do what you believe is best for you my friend. If I had to wait for the 6 doctors I visited over a 3 year span with a 203ng/dl and listening to them tell me I was within range, lol. I’d be still fighting them…

point is make the decisions for yourself and take control of you.

Good luck
Sorry, after reading my own post I wasn’t clear. Should I be on hcg if my levels are already low to not shut me down completely? If I’m on TRT and probably have to be on until obviously I want to stop.

Sorry, after reading my own post I wasn’t clear. Should I be on hcg if my levels are already low to not shut me down completely? If I’m on TRT and probably have to be on until obviously I want to stop.
Well I’ll say there a lot of guys on here that are better versed with information on HCG but I will say it has been a proven method to increase testosterone in the male body. I believe a lot of Endo’s prescribe it in the beginning stages as a cautious deployment.

Back