• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg reconstitution

wildman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered some chromion hcg 5000 Iu each one came in a box with 2 small vials one containing hcg and the other 1 ml of I'm guessing is bac water. Not to sure as it's in a different language. Anyway it's nowhere near the amount that I used to get from my prescribed trt after reconstitution. 5000iu would last 5 weeks at 500 iu twice weekly. Without thinking I automatically added 4ml of bac water to a different vial and transfered the reconstituted hcg into the other vial since it won't all fit in the small original vial. I feel i may have ruined it because I dont feel it like it used too when I was on prescribed trt. When I would do the hcg injection not to long after that I had the very strong urge to get with my woman and bust a mean nut. I been a week on it and don't feel anything on this farma hcg. Also too I been off hcg for about 6 months. The ugl I used to get it at shut down and there hcg was good to go and gave me that same feeling after the shot. im still doing my own trt of 250mg split twice a week just didn't have hcg till now because it took forever to ship international. Any insight if I ruined or not would be appreciated.
Thank you

You did not ruin it sir you just have to do the math and get the correct measurement

For instance if you did 1cc of bac water, then each 10 dash would be 500iu of HCG when mixed

If you did 4 cc of bac water then each 10 dash would be 125iu of HCG when mixed

If you took the mixed HCG and if it came in two small ampoules, were talking 1cc of bac water. If you mixed that together and then you added it to 4 additional units of bac water, then you have 5,000iu suspended in 5mL of bac water

This means on a slin pin, the 10dash would only be 100iu. If this is true and you wanted to do say 500iu, you would now need to draw to the 50 dash mark on the slin pin to get 500iu. Does this make sense???

Also UGL hcg rarely is as good as pharm grade...Ive seen and used it all over the years and the high end human grade HCG is way superior to UGL and chinese HCG.

That is a fact.

Thank you for your response. Yes I did exactly that as you explained and I did 50 in the slin pin twice this week. I have heard the same about ugl hcg and you are right. Even though I felt it was not the same as my prescribed trt but I did feel it. I picked this hcg because it's farma and I know it's only been a week but I thought I'd feel something like I used to.

Thank you for your response. Yes I did exactly that as you explained and I did 50 in the slin pin twice this week. I have heard the same about ugl hcg and you are right. Even though I felt it was not the same as my prescribed trt but I did feel it. I picked this hcg because it's farma and I know it's only been a week but I thought I'd feel something like I used to.

What brand and where did you buy it?

HCG is highly counterfeit sir.

Choriomon 5000 iu. Ordered from a place called hghgear

Back