• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Having a gyno flare up, first one in a couple of cycles; need input

TwoDollarTacos

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm having a gyno flare up on cycle and at the moment only have some left over Letrozole on hand. Any advice on dosage for this? I'll take advice on grabbing another AI as well. I know Letrozole can really nuke estrogen.

I'm currently on 250mg Test E and 350mg Tren Ace.

Really curious why I'm having a gyno flare up now and not in the past with similar dosages.

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've seen mass spec tests from like 4 ugl's that have Test E 250mg/ml that actually tested at 350mg+ per ml. Seems it is a common thing now to overdose Test to make it appear more legit. Not a bad philosophy, but you might be good with no AI on 250 Test, but might need one on 350. Not saying that is the issue, but it may be.

Letro will crush estro. Typical starting dosage is 2.5mg/day I believe. I'd start with half of that since you are no on much Test. Look into picking up some aromasin, and nolva asap.

stephenkelly

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm having a gyno flare up on cycle and at the moment only have some left over Letrozole on hand. Any advice on dosage for this? I'll take advice on grabbing another AI as well. I know Letrozole can really nuke estrogen.

I'm currently on 250mg Test E and 350mg Tren Ace.

Really curious why I'm having a gyno flare up now and not in the past with similar dosages.

At such a low dose of test your flare up may be prolactin related. So you may want to try some caber for this. Letro is very potent and should be used as a last resort. IMO .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoDollarTacos

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've seen mass spec tests from like 4 ugl's that have Test E 250mg/ml that actually tested at 350mg+ per ml. Seems it is a common thing now to overdose Test to make it appear more legit. Not a bad philosophy, but you might be good with no AI on 250 Test, but might need one on 350. Not saying that is the issue, but it may be.

Letro will crush estro. Typical starting dosage is 2.5mg/day I believe. I'd start with half of that since you are no on much Test. Look into picking up some aromasin, and nolva asap.

This actually makes a lot of sense. I was kind of floored when I had itchy nips on such a moderate dose of Test. Do you think I should wait to pick up Aromasin or Nolva? I know Letro really isn't great for you and should only be used in extreme situations.

- - - Updated - - -

At such a low dose of test your flare up may be prolactin related. So you may want to try some caber for this. Letro is very potent and should be used as a last resort. IMO .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't even give that a thought. You might be right as well.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it were me I'd jump on 20mgs of nolva ed for a week or two with .25mgs of Caber e3d. Get things under control and jump back on a low dose AI and stay on the low dose prolactin.

That always handles pre gyno for me quickly.

I'm a firm believer in "not" crushing E, but rather looking for that perfect balance. I hate letro bc it does crush E and that is not good at all. And yes, Prolactin absolutely is a possibility on this run.

If you are sensitive, from now on, go into the cycle, using a protocol from Day1, dont wait for the sides to hit :)

brianwiley38

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah that always worked for me

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TwoDollarTacos

Registered Member
Reaction score
If it were me I'd jump on 20mgs of nolva ed for a week or two with .25mgs of Caber e3d. Get things under control and jump back on a low dose AI and stay on the low dose prolactin.

That always handles pre gyno for me quickly.

I'm a firm believer in "not" crushing E, but rather looking for that perfect balance. I hate letro bc it does crush E and that is not good at all. And yes, Prolactin absolutely is a possibility on this run.

If you are sensitive, from now on, go into the cycle, using a protocol from Day1, dont wait for the sides to hit :)

Noted for sure, I really fucked myself this time. Definitely a rookie mistake. Any issue with using Prami instead of Caber?

Slayingmetal

Registered Member
Reaction score
Probably the tren spiking up prolactin making u think its gyno. Also you probably fap? making it worse. Since it throws off balance prolactin and dopamine levels after ejac.That's not alot of test you're on. I can't even remember the last time I used my ai and I'm on test 400 a week. Unless I'm stacking something like npp its the only time I have issues. Not with tren tho I don't really get any issues 🤔 maybe cus I do pussy dose lol compared to when I run npp