• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has anyone tried Dayvigo(Lemborexant)

Ziath11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this is the correct section to be writing this in. I was just prescribed Dayvigo for insomnia and was wondering if anyone has tried it and what their experience was. Not AAS related but I’ve had problems sleeping every since I got sober and been trying different medications too see what fits.

these new orexin agonists work OK. they target the "wake" hormone and supposedly are not very addictive

Let us know how it works out for you. I have severe insomnia. I only get 5 hours or less a night. It sucks!

these new orexin agonists work OK. they target the "wake" hormone and supposedly are not very addictive
That’s how my doctor put it which sounded intriguing. My body is tired and I have all the effects of tiredness but when it comes to getting in bed and actually sleeping I just think and think for hours.
Let us know how it works out for you. I have severe insomnia. I only get 5 hours or less a night. It sucks!
Will do. Lack of sleep is the worst and I never feel truly recovered, just keep running on half a tank.

Psychiatrist here. Lots of sides with those. Lots of endocrine effects. I know many here emphasize diet/exercise but I would seriously caution against any sedative/hypnotic. If you want better sleep architecture and quantity - there's better options.

Psychiatrist here. Lots of sides with those. Lots of endocrine effects. I know many here emphasize diet/exercise but I would seriously caution against any sedative/hypnotic. If you want better sleep architecture and quantity - there's better options.
So no benzos people

i used to have insomnia,im not sure what happened but now i hit the bed and im out,i am phisically and mentally tired at end of the day.then i come home to my woman and kids,cook and listen to how my woman wants to fix this change that lol.no drugs are alcohol needed

I’ll give a little update on the past two nights I’ve been taking it. I was prescribed 10mg but decided to just start with half that dosage. My problem isn’t being tired it’s more that my mind doesn’t rest once I’m in bed. I take it 30 minutes before my desired bed time and the second I hit the bed I feel ready to go to sleep. I don’t have any racing thoughts like I usually do. I was worried about the being groggy in the morning but on the 5mg dose I woke up ready to go. Haven’t noticed any real side effects so far but I can update in a few weeks if anyone would like. My hope is that this is a temporary fix for a temporary problem.

if your brain is running wild like you say, take a half a can of mtn dew or equivalent caffeine. with many people it stops the errant thoughts and allows sleep. serious

if your brain is running wild like you say, take a half a can of mtn dew or equivalent caffeine. with many people it stops the errant thoughts and allows sleep. serious
That’s super interesting, I’m not much of a caffeine person I just get the crash from it usually.

Back