• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Has anyone done Test cycle at 300mg/week?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd ditch that guy as your source and just order from one of our great sources here. Just my personal opinion. If u need help setting up crypto just dm me. It's super super easy nowadays if u know what to use.

I'm gonna have to convert the nmol/l bc idk what that equals in our system over here bc im not cool like that

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yea I call b.s.wit that guy.im not sure how to convert thT # either but I'm assuming it's low. exogenous test will 5xs ur #s atleast from what I have seen.

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Some ppl never need more than 300 ever.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
You can definitely get gains off of 300mg. What that puts your test level at depends on your individual response and the quality of the gear.

Personally if it was me I'd just run the 500mg a week and have an AI on hand.

Definitely wouldn't touch 300 or 500mg without an AI on hand.
Not every one needs an AI at those dosages man. When I was younger, I would run a gram with no AI and no problems whatsoever. Better to have it on hand though for sure.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! Yes I have Astra Zeneca Adex on hand. The test/anavar is from ZPHC. Another reason I’m reducing the dosage is cause last time I had a bunch of bloat and didn’t use AI. So this time I’m lowering the dosage and keeping AI on hand

Would you suggest I start AI with 300mg regardless or only use if I actually see bloat? Also what would be a good dosing schedule for Adex? 0.25mg EOD?
Blood work and adjust...

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not every one needs an AI at those dosages man. When I was younger, I would run a gram with no AI and no problems whatsoever. Better to have it on hand though for sure.

Right. I'm just in the habit of saying to always have it on hand. I should definitely word it more specifically in that not everyone needs one.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve usually done a test Sust cycle at 500mg but always thought I could have gotten away with less so I’m considering trying 300mg/week and Anavar at 40mg/day.

I’m not trying to become massive. Just trying to gain about 8-12 pounds over 12 weeks.

Can you still get moderate gains on a 300mg/week cycle?
Test only are some of the best runs, I always made my best gains and best changes with body composition with test only and diet dialed in, I'm talking weighing out all of my portions, timing, and on TIME.. Test is all we need..