• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Has anyone done Test cycle at 300mg/week?

Saini06

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve usually done a test Sust cycle at 500mg but always thought I could have gotten away with less so I’m considering trying 300mg/week and Anavar at 40mg/day.

I’m not trying to become massive. Just trying to gain about 8-12 pounds over 12 weeks.

Can you still get moderate gains on a 300mg/week cycle?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
You can definitely get gains off of 300mg. What that puts your test level at depends on your individual response and the quality of the gear.

Personally if it was me I'd just run the 500mg a week and have an AI on hand.

Definitely wouldn't touch 300 or 500mg without an AI on hand.

Saini06

Registered Member
Reaction score
You can definitely get gains off of 300mg. What that puts your test level at depends on your individual response and the quality of the gear.

Personally if it was me I'd just run the 500mg a week and have an AI on hand.

Definitely wouldn't touch 300 or 500mg without an AI on hand.
Thanks for the reply! Yes I have Astra Zeneca Adex on hand. The test/anavar is from ZPHC. Another reason I’m reducing the dosage is cause last time I had a bunch of bloat and didn’t use AI. So this time I’m lowering the dosage and keeping AI on hand

Would you suggest I start AI with 300mg regardless or only use if I actually see bloat? Also what would be a good dosing schedule for Adex? 0.25mg EOD?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's not the best idea to just start taking an AI right out the gate. Lab work is the ideal way to look at your estrogen level in a perfect world. If that isn't an option for u then u need to research high and low estrogen symptoms. High estrogen is generally way more than just bloat. You don't want to base rather to take it or not on just bloat.

If you count calories and macros the MAYBE you could Yolo it and take adex bc of bloat but unless you're counting carbs and eating the same carb source it would be foolish to just take it bc of bloat.

When my estrogen gets high my nipples itch, I'm an emotional bitch, I bloat, and my dick don't want to work right.

You definitely don't want to crash your estrogen either. It SUCKS!!

IF u do just throw an AI at it start with 1/2mg twice a week on the 2 days that you pin. EOD could easily crash you.

Everyone is 100% different and has different amounts of the aromatase enzyme that converts test to estrogen.

If you're going to use an AI why not just do the 500mg of test? You're rly selling your self short dropping to 300mg.

maximum_effort

Reaction score
Right now I'm injecting 300mg Test Prop per week. I want to avoid AI and it seems working in my case. I'm happy from the gains and recovery. Actually I gained 7kg so far from 92 to 99.
However, my prolactin spiked.
I did my test in different lab now so don't trust in their results so much. I'm not feeling itching, my sex drive is great. Should I feel something strange from prolactin with level like this?

But as was written the blood test is your friend. I did mine in the middle of the cycle

Estradiol 224.00 pmol/l UL 319.3
Prolactin 477.00 µIU/ml UL 340

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm injecting 300mg Test Prop per week. I want to avoid AI and it seems working in my case. I'm happy from the gains and recovery. Actually I gained 7kg so far from 92 to 99.
However, my prolactin spiked.
I did my test in different lab now so don't trust in their results so much. I'm not feeling itching, my sex drive is great. Should I feel something strange from prolactin with level like this?

But as was written the blood test is your friend. I did mine in the middle of the cycle

Estradiol 224.00 pmol/l UL 319.3
Prolactin 477.00 µIU/ml UL 340
What else have you ran with the test. Prolactin won't spike with just testosterone.

Have you ran tren, deca, npp, (some saybanadrol but its not proven that im aware of), etc? Anything at all besides testosterone?!

If you have NOT ran anything else besides test there is a couple different things to consider.

1. Your testosterone isn't testosterone. It's deca or something else. Maybe even a blend.

2. Prolactin spiked without cause raises my concern for a prolactin secreting pituitary tumor. Obviously have to fully rule out option 1 before even considering this option.

I'd definitely favor option 1 over option 2. Those tumors are rare but if there is zero chance you have ran anything besides test and if you're 100% sure that is in fact test then you need to see a doctor.

Have you bad prolactin checked before? If so is this the first time its been spiked?

What lab is this testosterone prop?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also, if anyone has anything to add please chime in. I will gladly stand corrected if someone knows something I don't about elevated prolactin on only test.

I swear I think your test isn't test or isn't just test. If you have another brand I would switch immediately until you figure out wth is going on. Or order from a fast shipping sponsor immediately.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
High Prolactin can be alot of this,yes possible tumor,did u have sex before bloodtest,bloodiest, you running just test are you sure.?alot can alter Prolactin

maximum_effort

Reaction score
I had tumor markers checked before the cycle. I had sex 14 hours before the bloodtest.
However, the bloodtest was from a different lab.

Prolactin​
9.94​
ng/ml​
3.46 - 19.40​
Total PSA​
0.450​
ng/ml​
< 4.0​
CA 19-9​
< 2.06​
U/ml​
< 37.0​
Also, if anyone has anything to add please chime in. I will gladly stand corrected if someone knows something I don't about elevated prolactin on only test.

I swear I think your test isn't test or isn't just test. If you have another brand I would switch immediately until you figure out wth is going on. Or order from a fast shipping sponsor immediately.
Thanks for the questions, and for helping me out.
I'm taking Carderine 10 mg per day, Meldonium 500 mg per day, Phosphatidylserine 300 mg per day, Alpha GPC 600 mg per day, and HGH Frag 176-191 400 mcg per day.
Per my previous lab results never got prolactin spiked. However, it is my first check in the middle of a cycle, so far I checked myself only after PCT.
The test prop is from Beijing Pharmaceuticals

I bought a caber and took 0.25 mg already.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
My last blood test ran 300 test e,300 npp,proviron 25 ed. No AI.or caber..my test maxed out1381,esto was 25,prolactin 15.3,cortisol 1.24,shbg,13.4.,I had no bad sides,felt great..every1 responds different.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've not heard of that lab. We have sources here that post tests and have tons of reviews in their sub forums if u need one.

Good call on the caber. I did 0.5mg twice a week on my recent tren run.

Idk anything about several of the things you said you're on so I can't comment on any of those.

Could get a repeat of just prolactin and see if it's still high after taking some caber. Getting just prolactin wouldn't cost you very much. Could recheck estrogen while u was at it though too.

On say 19-nor steroids if you keep estrogen managed its not often that prolactin will go up. If estrogen goes unregulated then that's when prolactin can rly climb.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
My last blood test ran 300 test e,300 npp,proviron 25 ed. No AI.or caber..my test maxed out1381,esto was 25,prolactin 15.3,cortisol 1.24,shbg,13.4.,I had no bad sides,felt great..every1 responds different.
Absolutely on the responding differently. So much of what we do is things you need to find out for your self which is why blood work is so important.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
To the original Q...
Yes 300 will yield gains..
If you're only running Test..nothing else,seems like a waste to ME..but to each's own..

NOW..
Lowering the Test to 300...and adding another compound..Absolutly..!!
By combining two or more compounds,you can adjust the doses to fit the desired effect..
Examples:
300 Test with...
NPP...Deca...Mast..Proviron..Dbol..Tbol..Var...
OR
Even a TRT dose with DHB..Tren..
Lots of possibilities..
Z...

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
To the original Q...
Yes 300 will yield gains..
If you're only running Test..nothing else,seems like a waste to ME..but to each's own..

NOW..
Lowering the Test to 300...and adding another compound..Absolutly..!!
By combining two or more compounds,you can adjust the doses to fit the desired effect..
Examples:
300 Test with...
NPP...Deca...Mast..Proviron..Dbol..Tbol..Var...
OR
Even a TRT dose with DHB..Tren..
Lots of possibilities..
Z...
Right ...I always see better results with around 300 + another compound.when I run test high 500 + just more bloat n sides come then I'm playing w ai and trying to get things adjusted..etc etc..bottom line just need to find what works for u

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you ran Proviron with Test..??
Proviron has some anti-estro qualities..and it complements Test a ton..

Hell, 300 Test and 25 mgs of Proviron might be your bead n butter..
Z...

maximum_effort

Reaction score
I've not heard of that lab. We have sources here that post tests and have tons of reviews in their sub forums if u need one.

Good call on the caber. I did 0.5mg twice a week on my recent tren run.

Idk anything about several of the things you said you're on so I can't comment on any of those.

Could get a repeat of just prolactin and see if it's still high after taking some caber. Getting just prolactin wouldn't cost you very much. Could recheck estrogen while u was at it though too.

On say 19-nor steroids if you keep estrogen managed its not often that prolactin will go up. If estrogen goes unregulated then that's when prolactin can rly climb.
Thanks, sir how long to wait for the prolactin retesting after stopping caber, and two days of no sex prior to the test ?
I just spotted something my sex drive went down after caber, so I think it will be wise to stop it now.

Sorry about messing up the original question, but these answers are very important for me now.

About test only or not it depends on the goal. In my case is to recover better and push in the gym and fight with the age a little bit (I'm at 43). So test prop and peptides are doing the job for me (almost no sides).

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah..I hate harsh sides at 56..
Just not worth it..
When I do use a few it's very low dose and not for long..
Where I'd use Drol or Dbol it's never above 25mgs and only days..
But more recently I've turned to short esters at any platues just to push thru..
This has been Most effective for Me..
Example....
Currently on..300 Sustanon,300 of Test E and 200 Deca..ran 10mgs of Dbol for 2 wks(off now)..
If all stays on course..I'm 3 wks in..
Slow and Steady..
If around wk 5 or 6 I feel a drop..my plan is adding NPP/TPP (125mgs of each)just for a wk or two..done this before with Sustanon..Worked Great.

Z...

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yeah..I hate harsh sides at 56..
Just not worth it..
When I do use a few it's very low dose and not for long..
Where I'd use Drol or Dbol it's never above 25mgs and only days..
But more recently I've turned to short esters at any platues just to push thru..
This has been Most effective for Me..
Example....
Currently on..300 Sustanon,300 of Test E and 200 Deca..ran 10mgs of Dbol for 2 wks(off now)..
If all stays on course..I'm 3 wks in..
Slow and Steady..
If around wk 5 or 6 I feel a drop..my plan is adding NPP/TPP (125mgs of each)just for a wk or two..done this before with Sustanon..Worked Great.

Z...
That's a good clean cycle there.im 40 now just jumped on gear after years off(not a good story)I found this year test npp proviron feel great stack max dose at 400 test 300 npp 50 pro.wasnt trying to bulk it got me real lean.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
300 of NPP or Deca is my SweetSpot..
I've tried more,but the gains didn't justify the amout pinned..and $$$..
Now down to 150-200 Test with DHB(300mgs)and some Magic(Tbol/Var)
Is one I'm looking forward TOO..
Z...

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yea bro.nice,similar to me now,test e 450,dhb360.i thru in low dose tren for as long as I feel ok,I have tbol anavar also prob thro it in later.overall I'm liking dhb,and feeling great 1 hr cardio 5 days a week 1hour training 6 days a week,but I should have kept the npp in there n saved the tren.will see how goes

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yeah...I ran Test/NPP/DHB and loved IT..Was thinking of adding some DHB in the mix but low..some have used it to Bulk
Higher Test than the DHB..
BUT..
I'm happy with what I've got working NOW..

I've got a Dr. visit soon with a surgeon and we are dreading IT..I will be down for a long time...maybe a yr..
BUT
When I get back on my feet..it's ON..
Max and A.font4o1..watch OUT..
Z...

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks, sir how long to wait for the prolactin retesting after stopping caber, and two days of no sex prior to the test ?
I just spotted something my sex drive went down after caber, so I think it will be wise to stop it now.

Sorry about messing up the original question, but these answers are very important for me now.

About test only or not it depends on the goal. In my case is to recover better and push in the gym and fight with the age a little bit (I'm at 43). So test prop and peptides are doing the job for me (almost no sides).
How long have you been taking the caber to clarify?

maximum_effort

Reaction score
Only one-half of the pill yesterday afternoon, after getting my blood results.
The carber is legit bought from the local pharmacy (Dostinex by Pfizer).

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
You're going to need to take it longer IF you want that prolactin lowered. Something about this feels off though with your sex drive taking a hit. Like Z mentioned proviron would be great to add for libido and such. I run proviron or mast all the time now. My wife and I have a very active sex life together so I enjoy the boost.

I don't THINK caber should impact libido if your prolactin is indeed up but I've had proviron or mast in play when I used it.

If it was me I'd take caber for at least a week then go get retested.

Again anyone who has any thoughts on this prolactin situation or otherwise please chime in. The prolactin thing is fairly new to me but I've tried to learn as much as I can about it.

Still scratching my head as to why yours is elevated.

As for the other thing you said. If 300mg is giving you great results and you don't feel like you need more then I'd run with that and keep it at 300mg.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah the prolactin is a Q..mark..
I'd recommend using a different brand..if that doesn't make any difference...then where..?? Get Bloods..
Z...

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
You're going to need to take it longer IF you want that prolactin lowered. Something about this feels off though with your sex drive taking a hit. Like Z mentioned proviron would be great to add for libido and such. I run proviron or mast all the time now. My wife and I have a very active sex life together so I enjoy the boost.

I don't THINK caber should impact libido if your prolactin is indeed up but I've had proviron or mast in play when I used it.

Again anyone who has any thoughts on this prolactin situation or otherwise please chime in. The prolactin thing is fairly new to me but I've tried to learn as much as I can about it.

As for the other thing you said. If 300mg is giving you great results and you don't feel like you need more then I'd run with that and keep it at 300mg.
I think proviron and or mast is a must add on,me & my woman also very active, maybe to much if u ask her 😆 as for prolactin I used p5p and prob kept at bay as I have never seen very high prolactin .imo unless your libido is extremely off and your nipples are lactating your prob ok.but keep an eye on it for sure.

maximum_effort

Reaction score

I'm still thinking I have done a mistake prior to the blood test, and my prolactin level was naturally elevated.
I agree with you the whole situation doesn't make sense at all. The gear was bought from my PT, and he is using the same (at least the bottle has the same design).
But next time I will buy it from our trusted sources.

I will take the second half of the pill in a few days, and do the test.
Caber's half-life is 3 days. I guess should wait a week or two before my blood test?

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think proviron and or mast is a must add on,me & my woman also very active, maybe to much if u ask her 😆 as for prolactin I used p5p and prob kept at bay as I have never seen very high prolactin .imo unless your libido is extremely off and your nipples are lactating your prob ok.but keep an eye on it for sure.
P5p is great for keeping it at bay but once it's elevated got to have caber or prami for sure.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm still thinking I have done a mistake prior to the blood test, and my prolactin level was naturally elevated.
I agree with you the whole situation doesn't make sense at all. The gear was taken from my PT, and he is using the same (at least the same bottle).
But next time I will buy it from our trusted sources.

I will take the second half of the pill in a few days, and do the test.
Caber's half-life is 3 days. I guess should wait a week or two before my blood test?
Sounds like a solid plan. Yeah I'd say 1 week should be fine after stopping caber.

Sex shouldn't elevate it like that. I've gotten prolactin bloods multiple times after sex and never had an issue. I'm not taking time off from sex if my wife wants it. I'm addicted to her 😂

maximum_effort

Reaction score
Actually when you mentioned bad gear, probably is like that.
Here are my testosterone results from the blood, and as you can see I'm suppressed so it's not only an oil.
The blood was taken on Friday, I pinned last on Wednesday at 3 PM with 100 mg.
I discussed the results with the PT(the guy who provided me the gear), and he took it quite personally and said in his defense "the test prop is a short ester and your concentration went down for the day and a half".

Testosterone35.64nmol/l7.636.44
LH<0.1mIU/ml1.12.5
FSH<0.1mIU/ml1.111.8