• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Harry Reid dead, in a wonderful new years twist

Big Puppy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He's dead. Yes, the piece of shit, lying Obamalamadingdong loving, Hillary screwing, criminal is finally dead. May he rot in hell with his chode being burned at the stake daily, only to have it slightly heal, and be burned again. May the tip of his microscopic weenee be cut off, 1/8th of an inch at a time, left to heal, and instantly be cut off again until it becomes an innie, with alcohol poured on the wounds continuously. May this earth never see the likes of this type of political corruption and constitution-ignoring type of politician ever again.

Please join me in celebration .

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-scandals-led-to-harry-reids-abrupt-retirement/

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is a wonderful day. Where will he be buried? Would love to drop a steaming pile on top of his grave.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m just so happy they renamed the Las Vegas airport after this corrupt moron. Another waste of tax payer dollars. Go Brandon! America is winning like Charlie Sheen on Tiger Juice.
Where’s kilsong? We need our village idiot to chime in with his stupid ignorance.

Big Puppy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't know who this is but really enjoyed your write up on the Regiment of torture. Very nice 
it's actually my solution for child sex crime prevention. think about it. you're thinking of committing a sex crime with a child. but on the news the other night they announced that Joe blow had yet another 1/8th inch cut off his dick after 3 months of healing with submerged alcohol "cleansing.". you can't tell me you wouldn't rethink it

SloJoe

Registered Member
Reaction score
He's dead. Yes, the piece of shit, lying Obamalamadingdong loving, Hillary screwing, criminal is finally dead. May he rot in hell with his chode being burned at the stake daily, only to have it slightly heal, and be burned again. May the tip of his microscopic weenee be cut off, 1/8th of an inch at a time, left to heal, and instantly be cut off again until it becomes an innie, with alcohol poured on the wounds continuously. May this earth never see the likes of this type of political corruption and constitution-ignoring type of politician ever again.

Please join me in celebration .

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-scandals-led-to-harry-reids-abrupt-retirement/

Actually Harry Reid chose to live his life without the Lord Jesus Christ, so..... now the Lord Jesus Christ chooses to live eternity without Harry Reid. Seeing how Jesus made everything Harry has only darkness and who knows what that leaves him (remember forever). Plus he got up in Congress and lied through his eye teeth about Mit Romney to the whole world knowing he would be exzemp for any form of punishment. Not saying anything good about Mit, he probably desirved it, but still the shit librads get away with is laughable