• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Happy Easter

Duluxx

Registered Member
Reaction score
I simply posted a verse from the Bible which I believe.

I have made that same post every Easter for 8 years now I think. Amazing some jerk decides to piss on it. Hope you are proud bro. I will still pray for you. Nothing pisses off an atheist more then to tell them you will pray for them. But I will.

Fuck your middle Easter religion. Keep it to yourself.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
What’s the point in shitting on someone wishing you a happy holiday?

Are you lonely duluxx? You need a hug bro? Come here bud, bring it in. 🤗

MEMPHISMONSTER99

Registered Member
Reaction score
916 i have a question for you, im finishing a cycle of tren ace, sustanon 250, and npp, have 2 weeks left on it, i have a cutting cycle next and would run primotest 600 and masteron, or should i run the primotest 600 and winstrol? Or both winny and masteron... Your thoughts?
I asked you this soley on the advice ive seen you offer other members and thought it was useful.

socalmk6gti

Registered Member
Reaction score
916 i have a question for you, im finishing a cycle of tren ace, sustanon 250, and npp, have 2 weeks left on it, i have a cutting cycle next and would run primotest 600 and masteron, or should i run the primotest 600 and winstrol? Or both winny and masteron... Your thoughts?
I asked you this soley on the advice ive seen you offer other members and thought it was useful.
Wrong thread?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This sounds like a good question for God

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a good question for God
and a voice came from the mountain, and it spoke to the people. And the brethren heard ‘more test’ and so it should be. More test.