• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy Birthday

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To the Truly Elected President of the United States

President Trump

201194691_340926260928177_8202869849211498626_n.png

What special accommodations will the penal system extend to him on his NEXT birthday?

The word penal just sounds different coming from you.... anyways happy pride month. Shouldn't you be dancing down some shady back avenue dressed as a scantily clad village person?....
BWAHAHAH!
I remeber watching them on TV when I was a kid.. all I remeber is my super homophobic Vietnam vet brother calling them faggots over and over.
Didnt know I was a soon to be member.
The same brother also pointed out the same thing about Rob Halford.
Then I was mad cuz I loved the Priest.
How dare he?
Lol

- - - Updated - - -

kilsong sits on penal all day

Just yours daddy!

BWAHAHAH!
I remeber watching them on TV when I was a kid.. all I remeber is my super homophobic Vietnam vet brother calling them faggots over and over.
How dare he?
Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just yours daddy!
you and your brother on good terms?

I figured you were a Judas Priest fan for that reason alone.... you’ve got to be the only black dude I’ve ever met (not met but you get what I’m saying) that likes old school metal and Grateful Dead.... I feel like we could be friends... just the whole TDS thing annoys me ... I mean... do you talk about politics and your hatred of trump to everyone you meet/hang out with?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m pretty sure you’re at least half white.... I’m gonna need to see your ancestry.com results soon.

FYI; I hate being called daddy when I’m getting my freak on... serious turn off... I had a girl in the back of my truck one night saying that shit and I had to stop her ... it’s just creepy to me... lol

BWAHAHAH!
How dare he?
Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just yours daddy!
Hope this helps with your addiction to cock , not coke

https://www.today.com/news/pulse-nightclub-become-national-memorial-says-biden-t221886

My brother and I are great because he knows nothing about me sexually.
To this day he thinks I have a girlfriend.
Yes.. I love old metal.
But my all time favorite will always be the Grateful Dead.
Hundreds and hundreds of shows under my belt.
And I too hate the word daddy.
Kinda creepy

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I saw that this morning.
Pretty good.

And milf.. I only talk politics here and on reddit.
Literally to nobody else.
Ever.

My brother and I are great because he knows nothing about me sexually.
To this day he thinks I have a girlfriend.
Yes.. I love old metal.
But my all time favorite will always be the Grateful Dead.
Hundreds and hundreds of shows under my belt.
And I too hate the word daddy.
Kinda creepy

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I saw that this morning.
Pretty good.
Probably because u dress like this is why you only talk politics on here and reddit
5b9b9a5352878360919d56363fe60dfe.jpg

Probably because u dress like this is why you only talk politics on here and reddit
5b9b9a5352878360919d56363fe60dfe.jpg

I do not dress like that I'll have you know.
Additionaly, there is no provision on this planet or any other where Idiot will be reinstalled as POTUS.

Additionaly, there is no provision on this planet or any other where Idiot will be reinstalled as POTUS.
I didn't think you'd dress like that either... that would be a penal-ty.... to homosexuals everywhere. any ways ..I still think your funny... keep up the good shit... ideology is always flawed... it's good to have a community twink we can all get behind, I mean get off on.... ooh never mind you get it.
3993209a05a5a1977c0b723d6ca00598.jpg

I would love to see it happen for no other reason than an excuse to fly to Vegas and watch you hyperventilate into a paper bag. :daydream:

If it happens cause the dems (who are FUCKEN NOT beyond reproach) did in fact rob him of a victory, I'd never vote democratic and again.
I'd welcome Trump back and he'd have my full support.
(seriously)

Lmfao even if you did dress like that its your right , but every action has a reaction. I wouldn't beat ya up but you'd probably have someone along the way that would

If it happens cause the dems (who are FUCKEN NOT beyond reproach) did in fact rob him of a victory, I'd never vote democratic and again.
(seriously)
It does make sense why most social media banned him , to cover up the truth because lies don't like to be challenging

(seriously)

you’re such a fuckin liar bro. No way in hell you’d not vote for your plantation owners on the left and no way you’d support Trump. Not with cnn out there screaming “orange man bad”!

stop lying dude wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Before I smack you in the forehead with my penal

(seriously)

Hmmm you drunk?

Back