• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hammer & Bell Td

Sirchon

I've been a lot of candles
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ll be the first to admit I was apprehensive trying a new source with a new payment policy. But H&B was pretty easy, shipped quickly and the product seems to be of good quality.
IMG_6768.jpeg

I’ll be the first to admit I was apprehensive trying a new source with a new payment policy. But H&B was pretty easy, shipped quickly and the product seems to be of good quality.
View attachment 126019
Very nice! The Mast is excellent!
The TNE is 🔥 too! No pip in the TNE what so ever…my wife even will take a shot of TNE and this is the only one she wants.

Mast seems to work too good. Seems like my e2 is crashed. Going to have to lower the dose.

View attachment 126019
Such a lovely view. I've used the TNE.....awesome.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn’t necessarily say you have to drop the Mast dose if you have stopped all AI use. You estrogen should bounce back a bit from the 400mg test.

You know the deal tho. Blood work only way to be sure.

View attachment 126019
Nice. I love these guys. I was in the same position. First order tried them out I ordered 2 bottles of Depo Test got them quick. I think I’m on my 5th order the other 4 orders proved to me these guys want a long term customer and I will be more then happy to be one.

Good guys.

Nice. I love these guys. I was in the same position. First order tried them out I ordered 2 bottles of Depo Test got them quick. I think I’m on my 5th order the other 4 orders proved to me these guys want a long term customer and I will be more then happy to be one.

Good guys.

@391007 & @Sirchon thanks for giving H&B a 💉

Forge Forging GIF by DefyTV

Back