• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Ha-s pharm proviron, gtg

Dukey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings ASF brothers. I would like to share my experience with HA-S PROVIRON. First off I just entered week 4 of taking 50mg daily. The tabs are actually dosed at 18mg, and they're tiny like a saccharin pill. Remember those? Lol. I take 1 tab in the am, mid-day and before bed. Also Ive just been sticking them under my tongue rather than swallow with water. Within seconds they're dissolved. I'm in love with HA-S provy. Now for the good shit. Fellas I sleep like a log. I was never a deep sleeper and rarely sleep over 6hrs. Well I do now and it's phenomenal. Also My sex drive is insane, constantly horny and jr is at full attention all day long. I've read orgasms can also be intensified by this compound. Some have agreed, some have not agreed. I for one am experiencing tremendous orgasms. Mind you I'm into week 3 of 500mg NPP a wk. Erections on command, I climax harder than ever, sex drive thru the roof and I sleep excellent. That about sums it up. H-AS PHARMA PROVIRON... LEGIT AS IT GIT. Ciao for now...

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

h-as.pharma

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your review Dukey:clapping:. We got all our tabs tested with HPLC testing method to ensure the high quality, I believe everyone will love our products after first using :)