• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

H&B Testosterone 10 Pack TD

Phoenixican

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First touchdown form H&B, I highly recommend them as they have an amazing price point. As a matter of fact they have the best prices i’ve ever personally seen domestically. I can’t wait to try this test and will update you on how effective it is as me and my boy will be using this testosterone as our base for our next cycle. H&B also is nice enough to give away products with purchasing so that is another plus. Overall 10/10 customer service. Had 1 questioned and they answered it within an hour of sending the email and reassured me everything was okay. Good luck with all of your future cycles and I highly recommend H&B. Also 300 mg a ml tested at 333mg/ml is a huge plus. Essentially gave me 2 more bottles of test with that extra 50mg a ml👊🏽.

Attachments

• IMG_4779.jpeg
    IMG_4779.jpeg
    509.5 KB · Views: 22
First touchdown form H&B, I highly recommend them as they have an amazing price point. As a matter of fact they have the best prices i’ve ever personally seen domestically. I can’t wait to try this test and will update you on how effective it is as me and my boy will be using this testosterone as our base for our next cycle. H&B also is nice enough to give away products with purchasing so that is another plus. Overall 10/10 customer service. Had 1 questioned and they answered it within an hour of sending the email and reassured me everything was okay. Good luck with all of your future cycles and I highly recommend H&B. Also 300 mg a ml tested at 333mg/ml is a huge plus. Essentially gave me 2 more bottles of test with that extra 50mg a ml👊🏽.
Thats how you TD brother! 💪😎

Thank you for your posting your experience with H&B! We look forward to hearing more about your experience with the Test E.

I’ve been running the Test E as my test base for 12 wks and no matter where I pin it it’s smooth with no pip. I absolutely love it!

Forge Forging GIF by DefyTV

All aboard the H&B Gainz Train
🔨💥🔔💪🏼🚂

Have run a few different compounds from Auctus.. Test, Primo, Anadrol, and now Tren Hex. All smooth as butter, enjoy my friend!
I’ve ran the Test, NPP, Mast E, and Deca and all smooth every single time. I’m often waiting for one to get me but I have to look at my log to figure out where I pinned last cuz it’s so smooth that I don’t know even if I pinned.

I’ve ran the Test, NPP, Mast E, and Deca and all smooth every single time. I’m often waiting for one to get me but I have to look at my log to figure out where I pinned last cuz it’s so smooth that I don’t know even if I pinned.
The new cutmix is RIDICULOUSLY SMOOTH!!!

Back