• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

⚠️ H&B NOTICE: Semaglutide permanently removed and no longer available from Hammer & Bell

Hammer&Bell

Forging the Physiques of the Future!
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Due to new information regarding possible/permanent side effects resulting from the use of GLP-1 drugs, we will no longer sell Sema-Glutide or any GLP-1 products.

No amount of profit will ever influence our company to provide a product of this nature.

Sema-glutide was marked out of stock back in February, it is currently listed as "Sold Out" to prevent any orders for it, and the product will be completely removed from our site during the next developer update later this month.

Thank you for reading this update.

Full disclosure:
I brought this to the attention of the H&B ownership last month. I told them I would give them 2 weeks to review this info and make a decision on it, but that I would not have any hand in this shit going into anyone's body.
They marked it out of stock immediately until the information I provided could be reviewed and vetted.
They came to the same point of view on it.
Anything can be abused, but in the case of sema and other GLP-1s, 1 DOSE, and that venom peptide is permanently bound to your vegus nerve.
Its not a matter of IF there will be a side effect, its a matter of at least 1 GUARANTEED PERMANENT side effect from the 1st dose.
In my opinion, this shit is evil, and we will see massive damage made public in the future.
Stomach paralysis
13 different Thyroid cancers
... and many other nasty sides from this drug are documented by the manufacturers themselves. Not a fucking "theory".

Do whatever you want, because you will anyway, but neither myself, or H&B, will ever promote or provide these drugs to anyone, ever again.

People over profit, its called integrity. 😐

Full disclosure:
I brought this to the attention of the H&B ownership last month. I told them I would give them 2 weeks to review this info and make a decision on it, but that I would not have any hand in this shit going into anyone's body.
They marked it out of stock immediately until the information I provided could be reviewed and vetted.
Anything can be abused, but in the case of sema and other GLP-1s, 1 DOSE, and that venom peptide is permanently bound to your vegus nerve.
Its not a matter of IF there will be a side effect, its a matter of at least 1 GUARANTEED PERMANENT side effect from the 1st dose.
In my opinion, this shit is evil, and we will see massive damage made public in the future.
Stomach paralysis
... and many other nasty sides from this drug are documented by the manufacturers themselves. Not a fucking "theory".

Do whatever you want, because you will anyway, but neither myself, or H&B, will ever promote or provide these drugs to anyone, ever again.

People over profit, its called integrity. 😐
Does this apply to MOUNJAURO
Medication ?

don't all drugs have side effects?
Yes but these are particularly nasty, permanent and life-threatening, and you dont have to abuse these drugs to have those negative consequences, the shit starts from dose 1.

Yes but these are particularly nasty, permanent and life-threatening, and you dont have to abuse these drugs to have those negative consequences, the shit starts from dose 1.
Thats fucked man!!!! Ive done sema and I just did a shot of tirze 30 mins ago and my mom was on it too. Fuck that’s sickening to read!

Wow that's rough to hear but agreed safety first. Any sponsors who carry this should have disclaimers warning of potential and real dangers.

Wow that's rough to hear but agreed safety first. Any sponsors who carry this should have disclaimers warning of potential and real dangers.
Or stop fucking selling it. They wont. Nobody cares. 🤦😔

IML Gear Cream!
I am pretty sure one of the side effects almost every Rx drug is death. And I don't abuse any drugs, I use them as directed.

I am pretty sure one of the side effects almost every Rx drug is death. And I don't abuse any drugs, I use them as directed.
Thats the problem, these GLP-1s have serious sides even when used "as directed".

If they admit THIS much, imagine what the truth is 🤨
Time will be the judge.
1000003300.jpg

I almost died from tren E.
I abused the hell out of it and I’m pretty sure it had a lot to do with my present heart problems.

All drugs have a rabbit hole don’t they?
They do. However, this isnt rabbit hole, its a 600ft wide NEON rabbit-BILLBOARD.

Sema is a HUGE money-maker for pharma and ugls... the fact that H&B said "fuck the money" should tell you something.
The fact that I was willing to quit over this, should tell you something.

Listen, Im all about freedom, people should be able to use whatever they want, businesses can sell whatever they want... this is an ethical issue on the business side, and at the end of the day, business is about profit... if someone wants to use this shit, go ahead, if people want to sell it, go ahead... this is a caveat emptor (buyer beware) scenario.

I wouldnt sell somebody ph3ntanyl for a billion fucking dollars, same way I wont be involved in promoting a company that sells this shit. 🤷

Sponsors in this space have been making millions before and without selling sema, knowing these dangers, its not a matter of going out of business, its matter of "will you sell this shit to boost the bottom line knowing these dangers? Or move on without participating in its distribution and still make plenty of money."

Sema is a HUGE money-maker for pharma and ugls... the fact that H&B said "fuck the money" should tell you something.
The fact that I was willing to quit over this, should tell you something.
You’re a real one fletch! This just opened up my eyes! Fuck my health but my mom is a whole other story. Im throwing out her sema tommrow!

You’re a real one fletch! This just opened up my eyes! Fuck my health but my mom is a whole other story. Im throwing out her sema tommrow!
If I save 1 person from this, its worth it.

I didn’t know those sideffects at all man! Fuck it left me mind blown. Between sema and tirze ive lost 30 lbs in 7 weeks give or take but now at what cost in the long run?
Whats the use of being physically attractive in a fucking pine box?
I pray that everyone who used this not knowing the danger will be spared the damage.
I got physically ill when I discovered this info.
I have never personally recommended this to anyone, but I know that my endorsement of the sponsor may have led to people accessing this (which they would have anyway from any of the other 100 places that sell it) but it still made me shudder and pray that those people would be spared. 🤦😔😔😔

Whats the use of being physically attractive in a fucking pine box?
I pray that everyone who used this not knowing the danger will be spared the damage.
I got physically ill when I discovered this info.
I have never personally recommended this to anyone, but I know that my endorsement of the sponsor may have led to people accessing this (which they would have anyway from any of the other 100 places that sell it) but it still made me shudder and pray that those people would be spared. 🤦😔😔😔
God bless your good intentions brother!

Ozemptic must have not made the proper pay off. Very rarely you see a drug get a warning by FDA.

I’m on MOUNJAURO. I’m going off it. Causes indigestion anyway.

And I don’t like the fucken idiot pen injector.

I’m injecting 23g 1.5 IM and it hurts less then that fucken pen.

I realize they make it idiot proof until you get the wrong dose 5mg
When you are on 2.5.

Makes you puke your balls off. Relaxes the stomach to fucken much.

I’ve literally never heard of anabolic provider with morals, what in the world is going on? It’s almost like @Fletcher and @Hammer&Bell are great people who care about their customers! On a more serious note this news doesn’t shock me at all as every single person I’ve ever talked with about Semaglutide and Mounjaro have told me horror story after horror story.

Full disclosure:
Stomach paralysis

People over profit, its called integrity.

Due to new information regarding possible/permanent side effects resulting from the use of GLP-1 drugs, we will no longer sell Sema-Glutide or any GLP-1 products.

No amount of profit will ever influence our company to provide a product of this nature.

Sema-glutide was marked out of stock back in February, it is currently listed as "Sold Out" to prevent any orders for it, and the product will be completely removed from our site during the next developer update later this month.

Thank you for reading this update.

Thank you both for taking the ethical route! This goes a long way to all of us that put our trust in you to provide the best and safest products.

I know this article is about semaglutide, but does this account for all glp-1 agonists in terms of those side effects?

Im not disagreeing or agreeing, just trying to learn some more info on the topic. Thanks fellas!

I know this article is about semaglutide, but does this account for all glp-1 agonists in terms of those side effects?

Im not disagreeing or agreeing, just trying to learn some more info on the topic. Thanks fellas!

I believe it’s on all GPL-1’s and H&B will no longer be offering any GPL-1 products.

My issue is the source you are claiming as gospel. Briteon has only been accurate with about 30% of their content. And that’s coming from a staunch conservative….me!

Read the possible adverse affects from Tylenol or Advil or Ibuprofen. It will scare the shit out of you. Yet we still take them as needed and I’ve never had a single side effect.

That doctor in the video said everyone will get all forms of thyroid cancer between 1 year and 36 months. That’s the most absurd shit I’ve ever heard lol. I guess I’ve only got about 8 months to live.

And maybe the first semaglutide patients are dropping like flies now and we’re blaming it on the vaccine. But I highly doubt it. Regarding the lizard venom, many medicines have been made from reptile venom. Also, people get bitten all the time by poisonous shit. Guess what? If they get an anti-venom they usually make a full recovery and live a long life after in many cases.

Before Covid and the election I would buy into reports like this. But I’m tired of feeling like an ass clown for being totally wrong about all the wild conspiracy stuff. I don’t believe glp1 drugs are created to kill everyone that uses them. I’m just not buying the crazy conspiracy shit anymore until I see it with my own eyes.

I do, however, appreciate you guys standing up for what you believe in. Even if i think it’s crazy. I guess i will come back to this thread in one year when my 36 months of living after trying Sema and Tirz is up. Then we will know if that doctor was right. But im betting I will be bumping the hell out of this post on March 4th, 2025. We will see.

Back