• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

H&B ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”จ NEW AUCTUS PRODUCTS COMING 2024!

IML Gear Cream!
New Product GIF by Vapors R Us

Get Shredded!
Im hearing "April" for most of them! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Plus, I heard about some other things coming that will be EPIC!!!

primo 200 looks nice. bout ready to try tren hex, wondering how TNE actually feels dosing. Have not used test w/ no ester before (run some orals before tho).

looking at my cycle schedule, nandralone does stick around for a long ass time - I stopped early feb It is still there, little less every day.

Looking forward to the new addition coming in April.

IML Gear Cream!
primo 200 looks nice. bout ready to try tren hex, wondering how TNE actually feels dosing. Have not used test w/ no ester before (run some orals before tho).

looking at my cycle schedule, nandralone does stick around for a long ass time - I stopped early feb It is still there, little less every day.
I want to try the Primo 200 for sure! I live to try the NPP 200 too!

Primo 200 actually sounds pretty good. It kinda sucks burning up an 10ml vial of Primo 100 in a week and a half or two weeks. Feels like I no sooner crack a new one open and itโ€™s going right in the trash. Itโ€™s sad to see another vial gone so fast. Lol
Iโ€™ve also been using Biotechs NPP/Deca mix for awhile now. It will be nice to see Auctus making it too. Any word on the MG split?
I donโ€™t see it on this years list but hopefully DHB is a consideration one of these days. ๐Ÿ˜

Primo 200 actually sounds pretty good. It kinda sucks burning up an 10ml vial of Primo 100 in a week and a half or two weeks. Feels like I no sooner crack a new one open and itโ€™s going right in the trash. Itโ€™s sad to see another vial gone so fast. Lol
Iโ€™ve also been using Biotechs NPP/Deca mix for awhile now. It will be nice to see Auctus making it too. Any word on the MG split?
I donโ€™t see it on this years list but hopefully DHB is a consideration one of these days. ๐Ÿ˜
I hear ya. Primo 100mg/ml vials can be quick to go through. I usually mix 100mg/ml with some 200mg/ml when I dose Primo. It helps me hit my desired dose with a lil less volume and lil less pip. Some Primo 200 I can only dose with other compounds to avoid the pip.
I havenโ€™t seen a breakdown of mg/ml o. The NPP/Deca mix but Iโ€™m also excited for this mix!
Iโ€™ve never tried DHB but Iโ€™ve thought of it. All in time I guess.

Neil Patrick Harris GIF by Tony Awards
I have never used Finasteride beforeโ€ฆprolly wouldnโ€™t have mattered much anyway as Iโ€™ve been balding since my mid 20s. Definitely genetic.

This can be a good option for those that start it early to try to keep themselves a head of hair.

IMG_5867.jpeg

Back