• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno

cowleygains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Literally don't understand this
Was on 400mg test enth and tren enth a week
Was taking 50mg dbol a day and 75mg anadrol

1mg arimidex and tamoxifen every day
Still getting gyno!!

I stopped everything but the test to see if that stops it
But what could it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get a blood test if you havent..

Maybe your Adex and Nolva are bunk, certainly sounds like it.

Get those labs ASAP!!!

If it was the dbol
And I stopped it one week ago
Would my nips still be sore

Holy fuck 1mg of adex a day. That shit is way bunk lol

Labs.

You could order them today, like right now off privatemdlabs.com and have your requisition papers within hours (if you're lucky) then pop right in for a blood draw today if you have the time, results could be in hand by tomorrow afternoon.

Not only is your adex likely bunk but the tamoxifen too. It should be blocking the gyno receptors. If you're using shit gear along with no bloodwork, good luck dude...

---

Oh I see you're in England. Dunno what immediate bloodwork options you have but I'd be scrounging around for that ASAP. We have some other Brits in the forums here too.

IMG_0526.JPG
Anyone heard of this brand of gear before

Nope haven't heard of them. You really need labs man. I'd drop the dbol and anadrol if you want the progression to stop

IML Gear Cream!
If you don't take care of this asap you might be stuck with permanent milk glands in those new moobs of yours. Surgery then is the only option. Or a more fluid idea about your gender identity.

Anadrol does not aromatize. It causes gyno through a different pathway.

Throw in aromatizing steroids AND compounds that may elevate Prolactin or Progesterone and you have a kitchen sink cycle for gyno.

Actually i've had their var before, turned out to be a var/winny mix, id be careful w them

Anadrol 50 aint no joke,too much side effects

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

Literally don't understand this
Was on 400mg test enth and tren enth a week
Was taking 50mg dbol a day and 75mg anadrol

1mg arimidex and tamoxifen every day
Still getting gyno!!

I stopped everything but the test to see if that stops it
But what could it be?

Have you noticed any other signs/symptoms of high E or high P such as puffiness in the face, or swelling of the ankles? And speaking of P, how come you didn't include any Anti-P meds such as Bromocriptine/Parlodel, or Cabergoline?

Throw in aromatizing steroids AND compounds that may elevate Prolactin or Progesterone and you have a kitchen sink cycle for gyno.

This..

Drol has a back door so to speak with gyno related issues.. Prolactic and elevated progesterone serum levels can induce this.. This does not have to be estro related at all... Tamox which is the only targeting oral you have here doesnt have to be bunk, its actually useless in prolactin serum levels..

This..

Drol has a back door so to speak with gyno related issues.. Prolactic and elevated progesterone serum levels can induce this.. This does not have to be estro related at all... Tamox which is the only targeting oral you have here doesnt have to be bunk, its actually useless in prolactin serum levels..

Has this guy gotten labs yet?

Hopefully he does, seems like a lot of people are reluctant to get labs done. Not sure why.

You're asking a question here I don't think we'll ever have an answer to... it defies all logic that people come on here with the question like his as if we are doctors, with no blood work and all of the comments are going to be based on speculation just like mine..

You're asking a question here I don't think we'll ever have an answer to... it defies all logic that people come on here with the question like his as if we are doctors, with no blood work and all of the comments are going to be based on speculation just like mine..

I guess if the research being done doesn't entail getting big and shredded ASAP, it's just not appealing.

Hopefully he does, seems like a lot of people are reluctant to get labs done. Not sure why.

Perennial problem in the forums.

I think it's mostly fear of exposing oneself to the "system" even though HIPAA should keep your info under wraps. Also concern about costs, which IMO doesn't stand up to examination when looking at potentially gargantuan costs and consequences of undetected medical problems down the road caused by lack of labs, as well as cost of gear and food which will always dwarf any coin plunked down on bloodwork.

People just aren't thinking it all through but still want quick answers to explain a few sketchy symptoms.

This.

Lol.....On the money

Perennial problem in the forums.

I think it's mostly fear of exposing oneself to the "system" even though HIPAA should keep your info under wraps. Also concern about costs, which IMO doesn't stand up to examination when looking at potentially gargantuan costs and consequences of undetected medical problems down the road caused by lack of labs, as well as cost of gear and food which will always dwarf any coin plunked down on bloodwork.

People just aren't thinking it all through but still want quick answers to explain a few sketchy symptoms.

That's why there's something called private labs...

My mother has been a supervisor in medical records for a very long time, just because it's her profession it does not mean I know the ins and outs, but I have picked her brain apart occasionally.. don't include insurance or a primary physician or any physicians for that matter, referrals and an so on we're going to LabCorp... there is ways to lay under the radar..

Back