• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Gyno- what do I do?!

cowleygains

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone
Like 5/6 weeks into a cycle
Started 600mg of test enth a week from day 60mg of dbol we built up from day 1
And 350mg of tren enth every week started on week 4
Arimidex 0.5 mg eod

I've started getting level 1 gyno and its horrible

Want to sort it out before it gets any worse and reverse it

Is letrozole the best way to go
Build up to 2.5 mg ed and stay there till it goes then taper down?

I did this exact cycle before but plus master on prop and had no problems

Does the masteron help fight the gyno?

And I've had a few drinks over the last few weeks (stupid I know)
But it was a few mates birthdays
Is this likely to blame for the gyno?

Any help would be appreciated
Terrified of it getting worse to the point where I'm slightly considering stopping!

And if you need my stats
I'm 6ft 225lbs and 11% (bulking for winter!!)
Diet is on the whole good
But I love a weekly cheat dominoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randy4me

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's the Tren. Get yourself some caber or prami ASAP and also get your E2 in check. I have the same issues with Tren. Gyno starts to flair up after 2 pins if my E2 is not in check.

cowleygains

Registered Member
Reaction score
Which is best and are the better than letro?
And any idea on the doseages
Can prami and caber reverse gyno?

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would start taking Nolva now. I can't speak for the Caber or Prami, so someone else can chime in there. I figured that would be for leaky nips and I don't know if it would hurt anything by taking it concurrently with other ancillaries if you have no prolactin issues.

Nolva has a similar half life to Enanthate, which means you can front load it to build up the levels instead of waiting for the slow rise. If I was really worried, I would take 40mg's ED. I would front load 80 mg's ED for the first week and drop to 40 until you want to come off.

Letro is not a cure nor is it to be thought of like a SERM. It has its uses in reducing lumps, but this is over extended periods of time (months up to a year or so) and is not doing anything more than reducing E2 just like Adex. What you may be experiencing is irritation that is not necessarily permanent. I wouldn't bother with Letro. If I doubted my AI, I would get more. I take .5mg's of Adex EOD for 500 test per week. If I add in dbol or another compound, I would up it. You were definitely not taking enough. I always adjust my AI with other introductions of compounds.

Up your AI, run the Nolva, and someone else can chime in on prolactin thoughts.

randy4me

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is just to grab some Prami from IMR. Good caber can be very difficult to source especially in emergency situations. I've had prolactin based gyno issues my last 3 runs with Tren. Prami and Caber have reversed the gyno everytime.

GrilledCheddar

Registered Member
Reaction score
Be careful with IMR prami... It's strong, start with like .1 for a few nights on the oral syringe. Then up to .2 and stay for a while every night. Right before sleep man, your gonna feel weird on it, some wake up with nausea in the morning, I did when I was dosing to high so I kept it low. Worked fine

cowleygains

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is it definitely prolactin based gyno then
It did start after my second pin of tren

randy4me

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is it definitely prolactin based gyno then
It did start after my second pin of tren

I get sore puffy nips after my 2nd pin of tren everytime. Caber and/or Prami wipes it out. Getting gyno in this fashion is a combination of E2 and Prolactin levels being too high at the same time. Need to get both of them in check.

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are you still taking dbol? Dbol does it to me every time. What does your bloodwork say your e2 level is? Are you sure your arimidex is good?

Tren E - second pin? This is not ace. It is enanthate. I doubt it has anything at all to do with the tren.

galois

Registered Member
Reaction score
This doesn't sound like it's caused by prolactin since you haven't complained of leaky nips. Hence, prami and caber are not helpful.

I'd re-read weizen's post.

randy4me

Registered Member
Reaction score
This doesn't sound like it's caused by prolactin since you haven't complained of leaky nips. Hence, prami and caber are not helpful.

I'd re-read weizen's post.
My shit flares up after 2 pins of Tren E everytime. Not everyone's nips start leaking. Mine never have. Either way if your on Tren caber or Prami is a must have. I got caught with my pants down once so I know the feeling.

Canebrake

Registered Member
Reaction score
Up your AI to .5mg Ed. Take Nolva 20-40mg a day. If it doesn't go away within a 7-10 days get some ralox.

Also get bloodwork asap.

galois

Registered Member
Reaction score
My shit flares up after 2 pins of Tren E everytime. Not everyone's nips start leaking. Mine never have. Either way if your on Tren caber or Prami is a must have. I got caught with my pants down once so I know the feeling.

It's just that prami/caber address prolactin and not E2.

Paranoid Fitness

SFY BOARD REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I feel for you, I really do.
Most of us who've done this very long have been in your shoes.
Many of us at some point have been on cycle and went cold turkey at the first hint (real or imagined) of gyno.
Remember, we did not always have the internet and access to so many anabolics and ancillaries.

You can have prolactin issues without leaky nips.
You can have prolactin issues and aromatase issues at the same time

You need to keep e2 in check.
Have you have bloodwork? If not, why not?
The Tren can fuck with e2 levels on bloods but it is still a good idea to get them.

Run some Caber or Prami as suggested. If you get no relief, dump the Tren or cycle off completely.

I use caber when running 19nors.
Exemestane is my go to AI.

Raloxifene is good to have on hand if your e2 spikes and your AI is not enough.
Be careful with it because it can completely crash your e2...you do need some estrogen.
Raloxifene is not a dopamine agonist and will do nothing for prolactin issues.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16775175

Some evidence does seem to suggest that Raloxifene may work to lower prolactin in patients with Dopamine agonist-resistant prolactinoma but I'm not so sure.
It seems kind of last ditch which is similar to when most of us decide to use it for gyno...last ditch.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/endo-meetings.2014.NP.29.SUN-0726

If none of what I posted here is helpful to you please refer to the helpgul chart below:

Breast-size-chart.jpg

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered Member
Reaction score
Without blood work there's no for sure way to know exactly what caused it. However i personally would just up the AI. Prolactin levels shouldn't cause gyno unless your estro is elevated.

i can run tren with no caber or prami as long as I keep my e2 down.

California

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are you still taking dbol? Dbol does it to me every time. What does your bloodwork say your e2 level is? Are you sure your arimidex is good?

Tren E - second pin? This is not ace. It is enanthate. I doubt it has anything at all to do with the tren.

This exactly. DBOL aromatizes like crazy. The only time I ever had an issue was with Dbol.

cowleygains

Registered Member
Reaction score
This exactly. DBOL aromatizes like crazy. The only time I ever had an issue was with Dbol.

Does that mean dropping the dbol momentarily (taper off) and picking it up again after a month or two of tren and test could help stop the gyno quicker?
I guess it would also give my liver a but of a break for a bit

TouaregV8

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm dealing with the same issue as you are right now. I'm on week number 6 of my blast and my right nipple has gotten quite puffy. This happens frequently on my blasts. I can feel the fibrous tissue below the skin which extends outside the nipple at about the 9 o'clock position. Don't freak out. When this happens I increase my AI dose and jump on tamoxifen asap. I ALWAYS keep tamoxifen on hand for this reason. I typically run 20mg/day until things calm down which is usually a week or two. Get your E2 in check with your AI and your prolactin levels will come down as well.

California

Registered Member
Reaction score
Does that mean dropping the dbol momentarily (taper off) and picking it up again after a month or two of tren and test could help stop the gyno quicker?
I guess it would also give my liver a but of a break for a bit

As much as I love Dbol that is what I do. Dump the Dbol, up the AI and you can Nolva for a couple weeks too (Just as Toureg suggested).

The last time it happened it was sensitivity and some mass under my right nip. I dumped dbol did caber, nolva, and upper AI and after about a week things were good. The next time I started 50mg dbol and it came right back. Im going to try sticking on the dbol, upping Ai adding nolva, Caber and letro. If that doesn't work I guess dbol just isnt for me unless I want some tits.

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
Raloxifene is good to have on hand if your e2 spikes and your AI is not enough.
Be careful with it because it can completely crash your e2...you do need some estrogen.
Raloxifene is not a dopamine agonist and will do nothing for prolactin issues.

Ralo will not crash E2. It is a SERM. Who told you that lie?

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
And again Letro is such a misunderstood compound that is always tossed out as a cure like it is doing something different than any other AI. Anyone suggesting Letro in this case has no understanding of why you would use it further than as a typical AI, and nothing OP said suggests the need for it in those circumstances.

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
You are correct. What I should've said is Ralox can completely block the uptake of e2.

Sorry for the mistake. Not my intention to misinform.

No worries. Anyone not addressing the details does the forum no good. Every now and then I get called out for something too