• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gynecomastia surgery scheduled

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally I have my gynecomastia surgery scheduled after it bothering me for about 12 years. Cost is 6k (talked him down from $6850) for Lipo and gland removal. My body fat is fairly low so I won’t need much lipo and he said he will remove about 98% of the gland. Excited is an understatement. Will keep you all updated on the process

Finally I have my gynecomastia surgery scheduled after it bothering me for about 12 years. Cost is 6k (talked him down from $6850) for Lipo and gland removal. My body fat is fairly low so I won’t need much lipo and he said he will remove about 98% of the gland. Excited is an understatement. Will keep you all updated on the process

Nice! I imagine in the future one day..it will come for me as well. That isnt a bad price at all! TX has a real good one…not that I was looking, lol.
It is hard to avoid even with the best of everything and bloods. Creeps up sometimes no matter what. Wish I had an iPhone or Android app that you could check each day like the Slin patch. Lol . Well congratulations!

Max

Any slim chance you would be willing to post before and afters ?

Yea, this here. There are many ranges or degrees of gyno. Some you just kinda have via genetics/hereditary factors, some develop over time due to adolescent weight gain/fat, regardless of gear use.
Anyways, happy for you that it's getting handled. Sounds like this has been a long time coming.

I second this and if this doctor does a really good job and Dude wouldn’t mind Sharing his name I would love to go through him too, Especially with that price about $2000 less than what I was quoted

I wouldn’t have a problem with it if I knew a way to hide the self identifying marks I have on my body lol. If anybody knows a app or anything to cover them let me know.

IML Gear Cream!
He’s suppose to be one of the best on the east coast. And loves doing gyno surgery’s. He said it’s become his favorite surgery to preform. I’d share his name

I second this and if this doctor does a really good job and Dude wouldn’t mind Sharing his name I would love to go through him too, Especially with that price about $2000 less than what I was quoted

My body fat is decently low right now (12% or so) but I just starting my cut diet and cycle so I feel like being even leaner than I am now it will help the surgery go that much smoother. The surgeon was impressed by my physique already so hopefully by the end of july (when my surgery is ) I will be much leaner and it will be super easy for him to get the gland and the little bit of fat out without any problem.

My body fat is decently low right now (12% or so) but I just starting my cut diet and cycle so I feel like being even leaner than I am now it will help the surgery go that much smoother. The surgeon was impressed by my physique already so hopefully by the end of july (when my surgery is ) I will be much leaner and it will be super easy for him to get the gland and the little bit of fat out without any problem.
Hope that goes well!

I'm just messin with ya.. I've had a tiny bit on both sides for years. Just can't bring myself to drop that kind of money on such a small cosmetic surgery. I'd sooner pull the trigger on adding an inch to my dick! 🤣

Can see it from the shadow
Screenshot_20220420-233433_Instagram.jpg

I'm just messin with ya.. I've had a tiny bit on both sides for years. Just can't bring myself to drop that kind of money on such a small cosmetic surgery. I'd sooner pull the trigger on adding an inch to my dick!

Can see it from the shadow
View attachment 71954

Wait you can add an inch to your dick with surgery!

Wait you can add an inch to your dick with surgery!
🤷‍♂️ I've never actually looked it up. I would assume so if they can give a FTM transgender a working dick.. why can't they just add an inch. I don't really know though, and not tryna derail this thread any further

Get Shredded!
Dealt with it since puberty and I would like to have it done eventually. It's hard to drop that kind of cash on such a superficial thing for some people but I totally understand why you're so excited. Congrats man. Would love to see or hear about the progress after you get it completed.

Dealt with it since puberty and I would like to have it done eventually. It's hard to drop that kind of cash on such a superficial thing for some people but I totally understand why you're so excited. Congrats man. Would love to see or hear about the progress after you get it completed.

The only hard part about me dropping that money on this procedure, is that every surgeon I’ve talked to keeps insisting that they cannot guarantee full gland removal… and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna pay 8k for something that comes back next year!

The only hard part about me dropping that money on this procedure, is that every surgeon I’ve talked to keeps insisting that they cannot guarantee full gland removal… and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna pay 8k for something that comes back next year!
My surgeon is suppose to be one of the best on the east coast. Said the odds of it coming back are slim to none but always a chance. I’m hoping for the best.

My surgeon is suppose to be one of the best on the east coast. Said the odds of it coming back are slim to none but always a chance. I’m hoping for the best.

Hell ya bro, I’m excited for you. Better come back and let us know how he did.

Were you honest with him about how you got gyno? The reason I ask. Without full gland removal will blasting make it come back for sure? I can see it not coming back if you were natty and it came when you were a kid.

But I'm pretty sure high amounts of gear will bring that bitch back. But. Then again. I'm stupid as fuck so just curious, thanks bro.

Were you honest with him about how you got gyno? The reason I ask. Without full gland removal will blasting make it come back for sure? I can see it not coming back if you were natty and it came when you were a kid.

But I'm pretty sure high amounts of gear will bring that bitch back. But. Then again. I'm stupid as fuck so just curious, thanks bro.

This was my concern as well and when I had my consult I gave the guy 100% disclosure about my gear. He said he still can’t guarantee the full gland removal because it looks similar to fat or some shit like that he also said if he removed too much the nipple would be left indented… so I said fuck that I’m not paying 8k to remove something that could comeback next year.

Yes I was honest with him. He said the chances are very slim of it coming back even with blasting but can’t guarantee it. Have had friends get the surgery done years ago and have blast very high amount after having the removal surgery and theirs didn’t come back. I’m hoping for the best.

So I have a question for you guys. My question is would it be a bad idea for me to run say nolvadex at a low dose year round after the surgery to ensure the gyno doesn’t return ? I’m spending a good amount of money to get the gyno taken care of and want to do everything I can to keep it from coming back. I run trt most of the year but I do blast here and there. I have had friends that have had gyno surgery like 10 years ago and still blast heavy without using any ais or serms and their gyno hasn’t came back.But I want to do everything I can to not have to worry about it coming back. I hate running ais they make me feel like shit majority of the time and my estrogen is normally well within range without one. That’s why I suggested nolvadex to just block gyno from the receptor site. Any opinions ?

little update. I had my preop with my plastic surgeon. He said as lean as I am right now he is 100% confident I will be pleased with the result. My surgery is about 3 weeks away. Excited is an understatement!

Back