• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Gynecomastia surgery scheduled

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
little update. I had my preop with my plastic surgeon. He said as lean as I am right now he is 100% confident I will be pleased with the result. My surgery is about 3 weeks away. Excited is an understatement!

Congratulations! Probably has been some time since you’ve wanted to. I had an episode this year but took care on it . I’m sure I’ll be ther sometime in the future . There a Houston Surgeon that dose a ton of them .

Max

DieselRage259

Registered Member
Reaction score
Finally I have my gynecomastia surgery scheduled after it bothering me for about 12 years. Cost is 6k (talked him down from $6850) for Lipo and gland removal. My body fat is fairly low so I won’t need much lipo and he said he will remove about 98% of the gland. Excited is an understatement. Will keep you all updated on the process
I have slight gyno from just puberty and actually one pec looks a little worse from it. Good luck man i hope it goes good!

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Probably has been some time since you’ve wanted to. I had an episode this year but took care on it . I’m sure I’ll be ther sometime in the future . There a Houston Surgeon that dose a ton of them .

Max
Yes. I’ve had it since puberty and gear made it worse

UXKC

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck man, consulting with a local plastic in a couple weeks. I'm a research person.. read about things constantly before making a decision to move forward and I've yet to read about anyone unhappy with pulling the trigger on this surgery.

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good luck man, consulting with a local plastic in a couple weeks. I'm a research person.. read about things constantly before making a decision to move forward and I've yet to read about anyone unhappy with pulling the trigger on this surgery.
Yep. Def do your research on who to go to and all. I’ve been looking into different surgeons and researching about gyno surgery for 12+ years now. So glad I’m going to have It done here in a couple of weeks !

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
I second this and if this doctor does a really good job and Dude wouldn’t mind Sharing his name I would love to go through him too, Especially with that price about $2000 less than what I was quoted
Inbox me bro. I will share his name with you.

Jayrock

Reaction score
Beast405 can you point me in the direction to get some legit gear for fair price. I’m back training after six’s month off with a shoulder injury. Need a solid legit place to get my gear..

DieselRage259

Registered Member
Reaction score
Beast405 can you point me in the direction to get some legit gear for fair price. I’m back training after six’s month off with a shoulder injury. Need a solid legit place to get my gear..
Your gonna want to get your post count up and interact with people before they will do stuff like that for you. Never know who is on the other side of the keyboard. just saying not trying to be rude!

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Your gonna want to get your post count up and interact with people before they will do stuff like that for you. Never know who is on the other side of the keyboard. just saying not trying to be rude!
People blow my mind bro. SMH.

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m not trying to be rude to the guy either. But it’s crazy how people will have 5 post and be on here asking for sources man. Makes no sense.

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Will def keep you guys updated on my recovery and results

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I have a question for you guys. My question is would it be a bad idea for me to run say nolvadex at a low dose year round after the surgery to ensure the gyno doesn’t return ? I’m spending a good amount of money to get the gyno taken care of and want to do everything I can to keep it from coming back. I run trt most of the year but I do blast here and there. I have had friends that have had gyno surgery like 10 years ago and still blast heavy without using any ais or serms and their gyno hasn’t came back.But I want to do everything I can to not have to worry about it coming back. I hate running ais they make me feel like shit majority of the time and my estrogen is normally well within range without one. That’s why I suggested nolvadex to just block gyno from the receptor site. Any opinions ?

Talk to your doc about it. On my opinion , however, labs are the best way to determine if you need to run a SERM. And if your estrogen levels are running high, why are they running high? My son naturally runs a very high level of testosterone and therefore has a lot of conversion to estrogen. He is 24 and already had 2 surgeries and is schedule for another one. My advice to him was if the doctor doesn’t put you on a SERM now, you should take it upon ourself to do it. Every one is different but labs will help make a determination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk