• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GYMnTONIC SemaGlutide

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone interested in a lab tested Semaglutide by GymNTonic?

It would be around $100 a bottle before discount. 5mgs each.

But again, lab tested version.

Any interest?

I just spoke to a close friend of mine, selling a lab tested option. And these are going from anywhere from $150-500 a bottle. Crazy pricing.

Great product if you haven't used it for fat loss and weight loss.

No workout is required on semaglutide fyi.

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m seeing it on more sources lists now compared to last year. Last year was more of a unicorn. Same pricing as yours would be. In case your question is regarding weather there’s $ to be made in carrying the product, definitely seems like a more competitive market this year.

KingoftheNorth14

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes Sir!!! Been looking for some for my wife. I can find it but not lab tested. Also being domestic is key. I hate buying overseas. Had to buy real pens from Europe that cost a lot of coin and time.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes Sir!!! Been looking for some for my wife. I can find it but not lab tested. Also being domestic is key. I hate buying overseas. Had to buy real pens from Europe that cost a lot of coin and time.
Yep guys its INJ

Lab Tested. Domestic but not the pens

I have some ozempic pens here but I am keeping those. I bet I could fetch $500 a piece for those.

At clinics people are paying $600 bucks for 8 weeks of this stuff. Which is 1 bottle or less. Crazy.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yep guys its INJ

I have some ozempic pens here but I am keeping those. I bet I could fetch $500 a piece for those.

At clinics people are paying $600 bucks for 8 weeks of this stuff. Which is 1 bottle or less. Crazy.
I work with a girl taking Ozempic,she has lost alot of weight in past month or so..
This semiglutide,I'm look into ,you sparked my curiosity

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I work with a girl taking Ozempic,she has lost alot of weight in past month or so..
This semiglutide,I'm look into ,you sparked my curiosity
Helps suppress appetite from what I read way back. I was actually looking to get it for the wife last year, but pinning is out of the question for her. I don’t dabble with anything that suppresses my appetite, that’s like suppressing the gains lol I could be wrong, researched it last year, but that’s what I remember.

Very effective for weight loss from what I read.

KingoftheNorth14

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep guys its INJ

I look forward to hearing from you when/if you start stocking this!

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Helps suppress appetite from what I read way back. I was actually looking to get it for the wife last year, but pinning is out of the question for her. I don’t dabble with anything that suppresses my appetite, that’s like suppressing the gains lol I could be wrong, researched it last year, but that’s what I remember.

Very effective for weight loss from what I read.
I agree,anything suppresses my appetite, I don't take orals bcus of that ..as far my girl she is doing well just 1.5 iu gh and 50 t4..I have to pin her,been 6 months and she still can't doit herself..

Astro95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree,anything suppresses my appetite, I don't take orals bcus of that ..as far my girl she is doing well just 1.5 iu gh and 50 t4..I have to pin her,been 6 months and she still can't doit herself..
How’s the GH working for her? And does she pin you back? Lol my wife does all my pins when she’s around except for pecs. She’s the only one that can do my glutes these days, for some reason I can’t reach anymore, not like I’m jacked or anything I’m 190s just can’t reach anymore. She went out of town recently and I pinned, Shiit when I pulled the needle out it was shaped like an L 😬😬

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
How’s the GH working for her? And does she pin you back? Lol my wife does all my pins when she’s around except for pecs. She’s the only one that can do my glutes these days, for some reason I can’t reach anymore, not like I’m jacked or anything I’m 190s just can’t reach anymore. She went out of town recently and I pinned, Shiit when I pulled the needle out it was shaped like an L 😬😬
I pin myself lol..I kno what u mean ..I will be cramping in my back twisting sometimes. I'm not super jacked either..guess I need more stretching 😩

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Yea I feel that..
The gh and t4 combo she dropped 20lbs light training squats lunges & cardio mostly..I like a nice soft booty tho,I told her start eating more..
Damn gH and t4...noted

T4 somehow works synergistically with GH right?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep guys its INJ

True. I’ve seen the compounding clinics charging a fortune since Novo is back ordered.
Crazy results. I’m definitely waiting to try down the road. Everytime I see a new commercial for a diabetic “new drug” or old Re-named drug the sides list is 3/4 of the commercial, lol. Some people lost 30% of their bodyweight! Most lost 15-16% but, either way that is incredible!

Max
Get it

Lyrad

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely interested!
Anyone interested in a lab tested Semaglutide by GymNTonic?

It would be around $100 a bottle before discount. 5mgs each.

But again, lab tested version.

Any interest?

I just spoke to a close friend of mine, selling a lab tested option. And these are going from anywhere from $150-500 a bottle. Crazy pricing.

Great product if you haven't used it for fat loss and weight loss.

No workout is required on semaglutide fyi.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know anything about Semaglutide. Do you lose weight because of appetite suppression, or does it
affect a person's metabolism?
Semaglutide also lowers blood sugar, increases insulin resistance etc. Lowers the amount of glucagon released, delays gastric emptying and reduces appetite!

Btw guys I'll have some as soon as next week so the preorder will go up end of week 💪🙏

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The pre order is all set to go. I should have this ready monday / tuesday at latest to ship

The pre order discount is 25% off aka $75 each + shipping. For ASF members if you want to order simply use code SEMA at checkout and it will deduct 25% off.

Thanks everyone and enjoy :)

SemaGlutideGNT.jpg

KingoftheNorth14

Registered Member
Reaction score
The pre order is all set to go. I should have this ready monday / tuesday at latest to ship

The pre order discount is 25% off aka $75 each + shipping. For ASF members if you want to order simply use code SEMA at checkout and it will deduct 25% off.

Thanks everyone and enjoy :)

View attachment 85805
Done! Ordered a few for the wife to give it a go! When I told her the price she threw her money at me and discount she threw her money at me. Great price and discount Wes! I/she looks forward to receiving pack! Thanks!

Timmy9000

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man this is tempting. Used it for 7 weeks and it was weird to not be hungry for 7 weeks…like ever…the whole time. Used .25 mg/wk for 4 weeks, then .5 mg/wk for the following 3 weeks. Dropped 17lbs.