• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gym just got one of these… very cool

Tried a new gym with that same machine. It had my quads on fire! I liked low foot placement with narrow stance.

Lucky man! I wish I had a home gym. Some people at the gym are so annoying...lol... wipe of your sweet before you leave the equipment!

Yeah dude I really like it. Being able to leg press and hack squat in addition to other squat patterns is about all I need to make my legs grow.

Now I wish more gyms would get the dumbell press assist rack things

It’s nice too. I have it in my garage right now and it’s nice that it’s a leg press and hack squat in one.
Thanks for posting about this. Ive been thinking of adding a dip-rack and leg press to what I already have at home.

Thanks for posting about this. Ive been thinking of adding a dip-rack and leg press to what I already have at home.
Look up French fitness. They are out of California and have really good quality gear for a descent price

This machine is awesome, They’ve had them at LA Fitness for a few years now. They’re considered “cheating machines” so nobody uses them, I used to have it all too myself. You can push yourself to the point of no return and not worry about your spine splintering. I would love to have one of these at home.

Back