• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 📢 Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 📢

Gym just got one of these… very cool

Tried a new gym with that same machine. It had my quads on fire! I liked low foot placement with narrow stance.

Reactions: 220
Love that machine for quads, especially with disk issues and unable to barbell squat anymore

Lucky man! I wish I had a home gym. Some people at the gym are so annoying...lol... wipe of your sweet before you leave the equipment!

Love this machine. Takes all the pressure off the low back.

Nice. I have a similar one in my garage gym. Invaluable in my opinion. Leg press, hack squats, calves etc.
Yeah, legs was my biggest concern switching to home. I thought this would work well. Do you like yours?

Yeah dude I really like it. Being able to leg press and hack squat in addition to other squat patterns is about all I need to make my legs grow.

Now I wish more gyms would get the dumbell press assist rack things

It’s nice too. I have it in my garage right now and it’s nice that it’s a leg press and hack squat in one.
Thanks for posting about this. Ive been thinking of adding a dip-rack and leg press to what I already have at home.

Get Shredded!
Thanks for posting about this. Ive been thinking of adding a dip-rack and leg press to what I already have at home.
I need a dip rack and preacher curl bench. Then a full db set.

Look up French fitness. They are out of California and have really good quality gear for a descent price

This machine is awesome, They’ve had them at LA Fitness for a few years now. They’re considered “cheating machines” so nobody uses them, I used to have it all too myself. You can push yourself to the point of no return and not worry about your spine splintering. I would love to have one of these at home.

Back