• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Gym Accessory/Attachment Must Haves!!!

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And ones that are a waste of money..

lets see and read about them boys n girls. I’ll go first... was liking the versatility of the back widow.... not crazy about the price. It would literally be cheaper to have separate attachments that cover all bases than this all in one that rogue put out for 300 bucks

but what are some gym extras that you can’t live without? I’m trying to get ideas so I can waste my paychecks on my gym with that idea that I’m gonna start taking this shit seriously again at some point. Lol

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
This looks cool and handy..... but for the price makes me want to slam my face into a brick for 10 reps

Attachments

• FB7EF8FE-150F-45FC-A03E-2E34FA4F1FFE.jpeg
    FB7EF8FE-150F-45FC-A03E-2E34FA4F1FFE.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 83

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am serious. Anyone use any TRX system? I have thought about adding for some extra movements as I am finishing up my home weight room. Wondering if it is worthwhile! It is free so that is not an issue; I just have avoided delving into most contraptions. Especially since I have not done a workshop or have been certified in it! Lol.

Max

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
Matador dip attachment, landmine, chain belt, a lot of PED’s! .

Max
X2 on the landmine attachment.
Probably my most versatile attachment is my narrow v-grip lat pulldown bar. I use it for t-bar rows, lat pulldowns and seated, cable rows
b67c9f41e92bb6cbd10f9ebcadca5ceb.jpg

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Last edited:

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
X2 on the landmine attachment.
Probably my most versatile attachment is my narrow v-grip bar. I use it for t-bar rows, lat pulldowns and seated, cable rows
b67c9f41e92bb6cbd10f9ebcadca5ceb.jpg

6a4df32334d46a1fc60dc515f53dfc88.jpg

I only have the single. But...they always try and get you for every cent! Lol

Max

Dexitrim

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the mag grips

Me too. A gym I've been training at that remained quietly open during the shutdowns has these. I wanted to order some to take to my main gym now that it's back open, but these are out of stock right now.

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
6a4df32334d46a1fc60dc515f53dfc88.jpg

I only have the single. But...they always try and get you for every cent! Lol

Max
That's a nice one. I have a cheapie, the kind you stick in an oly plate. Paid about $40 for it on Amazon, but my gains don't seem to know the difference, lol Rogue products are top quality for sure

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's a nice one. I have a cheapie, the kind you stick in an oly plate. Paid about $40 for it on Amazon, but my gains don't seem to know the difference, lol Rogue products are top quality for sure

I got sucked in long ago. Sold everything in 2019. Then was gifted an R3 and bench brand new; so I am mixing it up this time. Wish Titan fit Rogue. I am going to have some non Rogue stuff too. I’ll be posting my pics soon; just got some mats finally: work in progress. I definitely wait for deals!

Max

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
I got sucked in long ago. Sold everything in 2019. Then was gifted an R3 and bench brand new; so I am mixing it up this time. Wish Titan fit Rogue. I am going to have some non Rogue stuff too. I’ll be posting my pics soon; just got some mats finally: work in progress. I definitely wait for deals!

Max
Looking forward to seeing your set up

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the mag grips
Oh yes I've tried them and now looking into getting a set myself but they be so heavy in my gym bag!

Fat grips too, and made my own out of thick pipe insulation.

Odin13

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh yes I've tried them and now looking into getting a set myself but they be so heavy in my gym bag!

Fat grips too, and made my own out of thick pipe insulation.

I guess I’m lucky, my gym has I think 3 different mag grips. I’ve never really had to buy my own stuff other than a belt because they already have everything I would really need.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing your set up

Me too! It is coming together nicely. Always waiting on UPS!! Just got a treadmill that will fit in the small room along with rack. Hopefully my bud gets his ass over here to help a brother out! Got the room clear and sketched on paper. So far : rack, black barbell, bumper plate set(need more), some attachments, treadmill, multiple band sets, curl bar. Need powerblocks (Rogue adjustable at waaay expensive and out of stock anyway, 2 mirrors, plates. But I am ready to go regardless. I will definitely post up after Rack is installed.

Max

SloppyJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am serious. Anyone use any TRX system? I have thought about adding for some extra movements as I am finishing up my home weight room. Wondering if it is worthwhile! It is free so that is not an issue; I just have avoided delving into most contraptions. Especially since I have not done a workshop or have been certified in it! Lol.

Max

Wife has a set I hung in the garage. I call it our sex swing although she's never taken me up on it...

Anyway, they are legit and if they're free, completely worthwhile. Easy way to change it up or use for body weight burnouts at the end of a workout. Just be sure to get them in a stud. Even though I did, i still can't help but think the roof is going to come down and ill slam my head in the concrete every time.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wife has a set I hung in the garage. I call it our sex swing although she's never taken me up on it...

Anyway, they are legit and if they're free, completely worthwhile. Easy way to change it up or use for body weight burnouts at the end of a workout. Just be sure to get them in a stud. Even though I did, i still can't help but think the roof is going to come down and ill slam my head in the concrete every time.

Lol. For sure. It will be used on an anchored R3 Rack.

Max

j2048b

Registered Member
Reaction score

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
For u and anyone else combining equipment from different companies:

https://www.tworepcave.com/3006/power-rack-attachments-compatibility-master-list/amp/

THIS^^^^^^^

IS A GODSEND!!!

nice list of items that can be procured from different vendors that will attach to different racks etc.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks j2048b! Just looked over at phone and well.... thank you ! I was hoping some of these could be like OEM parts! Lol. Rogue just kills the pockets!! Double Ice cream !!

Max

Catman2020

Registered Member
Reaction score
Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk