• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GUESS & WIN! A Real American Contest! ENTER TODAY!

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
.40 = 32
7.62x39 = 18

Total = 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
.40 = 32
7.62x39 =17

Total = 49

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats great! What movie is that from? :ROFLMAO:

MacGruber ! It was a movie , now a series. The guy is a complete moron but, it was F’n Hilarious. I guess he’s a spoof on MacGyver(which I’ve heard of because I watched the Stargate Series). Then watched a few episodes (like the late 80’s I think??) . Anyway, this guy (who plays MacGruber) is from SNL and it was a recurring character. The reason I know is before the premiere of the series ,Wil Forte , Ryan Phillipe, and Kristen Wiig.

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
MacGruber ! It was a movie , now a series. The guy is a complete moron but, it was F’n Hilarious. I guess he’s a spoof on MacGyver(which I’ve heard of because I watched the Stargate Series). Then watched a few episodes (like the late 80’s I think??) . Anyway, this guy (who plays MacGruber) is from SNL and it was a recurring character. The reason I know is before the premiere of the series ,Wil Forte , Ryan Phillipe, and Kristen Wiig.
It looked like Sean William Scott (Stifler!) :ROFLMAO:
MacGyver was awesome! :geek: