• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guess I'm gonna try sticking around with a different approach

IML Gear Cream!
How in the hell do people find time to come on a forum and start arguing with each other especially the shit I have read here. Between work, gym, and chasing pussy I don't even have time to clean my house, do laundry, and prep food. I have to use a drop off service laundry, just contracted a house cleaner for six months, and now looking into buying prepaired food.

How in the hell do people find time to come on a forum and start arguing with each other especially the shit I have read here. Between work, gym, and chasing pussy I don't even have time to clean my house, do laundry, and prep food. I have to use a drop off service laundry, just contracted a house cleaner for six months, and now looking into buying prepaired food.

Blue Apron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on !
eac334e5592b40c7fd6e329c3ec878d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks man, there's no reason to be fighting the whole thing was just dumb anyway. Hopefully it can just be put in the past. I do think all u guys are good dudes actually.

Good to see you got your Seroquel., and Lithium dialed in now brother!!!(just jokin man) Seriously., glad your staying SB and nice to see the change. Never doubted your wealth of knowledge judging by how far you took your career. Many members will now listen., learn and absorb your knowledge when talked to in a humble manner like this new version of SB seems to have adopted. Lots of knowledgeable dudes here too for you to learn different stuff from as well.!! Pretty cool deal my dude.!!! Good decision on staying and WELCOME ABOARD SB version 2.0..!!! NUDES = PM box.

LOL

Yay! .... That was the advice given to you on the first page of your now historical Sexual Sides thread.

Glad to see you are sticking it out. I asked before and I will ask again. In your first posts you pretty agreed with the logic on ASF that in order of importance it's diet, training then drugs. In the case of a nationally ranked competitor obviously genetics is number one. But unless I missed it all you seem to talk about is AAS.

I would really like to hear what your diet was like, off season and pre-contest. You had the balance for sure. Pretty impressive shit here....

View attachment 26158
You're right I haven't talked much about diet or training I guess cause you were the first to ask what I did. I was pretty meticulous with diet, especially precontest. Wrote everything I ate down.
Don't have those books anymore but if I remember, I know for sure I always kept my protein at 300 grams a day, carbs of course were different depending on what time of the year but I would say in off season 400 grams of carbs. I always are really clean, not really as a choice just cause I'm not a big junk food guy.
The one thing I think was missed back then was fats, everyone preached really low fats and obviously that really wasn't right, I do better with higher good fats.
I wish I still had those books I had everything, food, training drugs ect written down, everyday starting about 16 weeks out.
Oh, and I'm particularly sorry about the shit that went down with you and I. In the past.

This is one of those happy feel good threads. Now I've got to go look at some trannies before you fags start making me feel gay.

Oh yeah, this just hit me, should interest you guys. For the USA I used Ronnie Colman's trainer and he changed alot of shit I was doing.
He had me eating so much in the off season I was getting sick I swear. I was supposed to eat 6 meals with 50 grams protein and 80 grams of carbs per. I'm not a big eater so to me this was alot of food.
Also he actually lowered all the drugs I was taking, which I thought was strange, but it seemed to work. First time I used GH and insulin but I was a broke student so I was using 4ius GH a day with like 10 ius humilin R twice a day. He cut the insulin around 10 weeks out.
As for the drugs, I worked with him for about a year, met him at the Jr. Nationals and started working with him a few months later for next year's USA. I stayed on the GH the whole year, but he was very simple with his approach to drugs. He put me on 500 Mgs of Testoviron every 6 days, 1 anadrol a day. Switched around but similar to that in off season. Then precontest he had me on alot of different drugs but at lower doses of each.
Anyway it worked pretty well I weighed in 8 pounds heavier and in better shape than like 14 months earlier.
Weird though he didn't give a shit about training. I asked him once, he told me if u didn't know how to train u wouldn't have got this far.

Get Shredded!
Oh yeah, this just hit me, should interest you guys. For the USA I used Ronnie Colman's trainer and he changed alot of shit I was doing.
He had me eating so much in the off season I was getting sick I swear. I was supposed to eat 6 meals with 50 grams protein and 80 grams of carbs per. I'm not a big eater so to me this was alot of food.
Also he actually lowered all the drugs I was taking, which I thought was strange, but it seemed to work. First time I used GH and insulin but I was a broke student so I was using 4ius GH a day with like 10 ius humilin R twice a day. He cut the insulin around 10 weeks out.
As for the drugs, I worked with him for about a year, met him at the Jr. Nationals and started working with him a few months later for next year's USA. I stayed on the GH the whole year, but he was very simple with his approach to drugs. He put me on 500 Mgs of Testoviron every 6 days, 1 anadrol a day. Switched around but similar to that in off season. Then precontest he had me on alot of different drugs but at lower doses of each.
Anyway it worked pretty well I weighed in 8 pounds heavier and in better shape than like 14 months earlier.
Weird though he didn't give a shit about training. I asked him once, he told me if u didn't know how to train u wouldn't have got this far.
Good read

Bobcat is a stubborn set in his ways asshole. More of an asshole than I am. And I actually have bipolar moments where I am nice and try and give solid broscience advice even.. No one respects the bro science. :coffee:

I actually laughed pretty damn hard when I saw BOBCATS reply comment to that thread of mine. I have also been enjoying and totally laughing my ass off ever since then every time BOBCAT rips out a short one line zinger.!!! Lol.

Intense = When he's in a goofy mood and wants to play., he also has thee ability to spit out some crazy funny shit that has me crackin up so hard I end up achieving a FULL erection.!!! Which is usually a good thing., except last time my finances son was sitting on my lap when I read Intenses comment.!!! EMBARRASSING.??? Umm..a lil bit..Lmmfao 👍👍👍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I actually laughed pretty damn hard when I saw BOBCATS reply comment to that thread of mine. I have also been enjoying and totally laughing my ass off ever since then every time BOBCAT rips out a short one line zinger.!!! Lol.

Intense = When he's in a goofy mood and wants to play., he also has thee ability to spit out some crazy funny shit that has me crackin up so hard I end up achieving a FULL erection.!!! Which is usually a good thing., except last time my finances son was sitting on my lap when I read Intenses comment.!!! EMBARRASSING.??? Umm..a lil bit..Lmmfao 👍👍👍

WTF ....... 🤔

IML Gear Cream!
Lol...it was a joke bro's., her son 5"10 240lbs and definately doesn't sit on my lap..lolol..i was just clownin round.

I guess some of us know it's totally weird to get a boner w a kid on ur lap.

Movingsteel u sure ur not into little boys instead of full grow little women? That could be the deal dude!

I guess some of us know it's totally weird to get a boner w a kid on ur lap.

Movingsteel u sure ur not into little boys instead of full grow little women? That could be the deal dude!

Lol., definately not my thang brotha.!!! I can assure you that., lol., i actually stole that from the punchline part of a joke about Michael Jackson and Pee Wee Herman and thier wierdo interactions with little boys. Now., if you bring up "younger chicks" i ain't gonna bullshit., I'm 37 and if they're 18 or older i DEFINATELY catch myself lookin and checkin them out.!!! Lolol., i would never cheat on my girl anyway but I can't help sometimes takin a second look at those young hotties and where I live the weather is FINALLY breaking and warming up so they will be runnin around in thier skimpy shorts and shirts with no bra's on soon.!! Our High School Track is open to the public 24/7 and only about 6-7min walk from our place so I do my cardio there quite a bit and enjoy the eye candy.!!! 😉

Lol., definately not my thang brotha.!!! I can assure you that., lol., i actually stole that from the punchline part of a joke about Michael Jackson and Pee Wee Herman and thier wierdo interactions with little boys. Now., if you bring up "younger chicks" i ain't gonna bullshit., I'm 37 and if they're 18 or older i DEFINATELY catch myself lookin and checkin them out.!!! Lolol., i would never cheat on my girl anyway but I can't help sometimes takin a second look at those young hotties and where I live the weather is FINALLY breaking and warming up so they will be runnin around in thier skimpy shorts and shirts with no bra's on soon.!! Our High School Track is open to the public 24/7 and only about 6-7min walk from our place so I do my cardio there quite a bit and enjoy the eye candy.!!!

Yah perv!

It's gotta be all the hormones in our system cuz I can't help it myself.

It's gotta be all the hormones in our system cuz I can't help it myself.

AGREE ^^^^^^ dude!!!
The elevated hormone levels I think definately plays a big role. I'm cruising right now and even that dose is higher than what my natty would be so I know that's what keeps me lookin., like I said I would never do my girl wrong and cheat on her or anything but I just always look around dude., sometimes I seriously feel a little guilty even though I would never do anything besides just look. I don't beat myself up about it or nutn and I sure as hell ain't stopping TRT so I just keep lookin. Think about how much worse it gets when you have more than just one compound(Test) in your system and the synergistic effects really test the willpower!! Lmao.. That's a true test right there!!! Also bro., I've noticed over the years these damn young girls continue to look OLDER and OLDER but are actually still young ages.!! Scary shit bro.!!!

Just saying I decided to stick it out here after talking to some guys through pm. I'm just definitely going to try to change the perception that I'm just a cocky know it all, which I'm not at all. It was my fault I came across like that. And to anyone I had any heated exchanges with, we are good I don't hold grudges.
We all have our Tren moments... Your good in my book bro. Takes a bigger man to admit his faults!!!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I'm new to this whole thing.. haven't had to many even talk to me.. only one guy that is helping at this moment.... but glad your not Asshole... lol..J/K

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back