• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GSD=Biggest fag in ASF history

Oldschoolone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some of this is fucked up even for the pit. Feels like we are in a prison forum or something. Guy's wife gets raped and this is what he gets? C'mon man we are better than this guys.

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't let them get to you brother !! That's what they want !!! Some people are just pieces of shit brother.

They can talk all tbe shit they want . But I bet when come right down to it they would run like little bitches there are !!

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
^^藍^^ look at this. Talk about panties in a bunch lmao

I think I want to make you my house nigger. So I can hold you down to suck my dick once in awhile....

Probably only take one hand to hold you down. Then I can use the other to smack you with my cock, bully style.

Then you can feel all bad for yourself:)

Attachments

• gsdbully.jpg
    gsdbully.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 38

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah you won't. We all know that. And why do I gotta PM you? Why can't you come to me since your heart is so set on me nailing wifey? Wait, no OMG this time? Lol

I will come to you you dumb fuck. First I’m gonna ass fuck your mom for harboring a fugitive in her basement and then I’m gonna bury your ass for all those kids you’ve killed and families you’ve destroyed by selling them Heroin.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I will come to you you dumb fuck. First I’m gonna ass fuck your mom for harboring a fugitive in her basement and then I’m gonna bury your ass for all those kids you’ve killed and families you’ve destroyed by selling them Heroin.
Feeling your oats today eh? Go get him!!!

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some of this is fucked up even for the pit. Feels like we are in a prison forum or something. Guy's wife gets raped and this is what he gets? C'mon man we are better than this guys.

First let me clarify. She didn’t get raped. She was able to fight the worthless piece of shit off. Took everything she had but Luckily for all he was a cunt fuck and didn’t realize she’s a 87lb Sicilian badass who holds belts in multiple martial arts. I personally trained her for fucks just like that dude and she fought for her life. He’s in jail now. DNA under the nails is a bitch. GSD and his kind hate technology. Thats why I tell everyone to buy “Tiger Claw”’for their ladies. It’s a great gift. Look into it.

Second I totally understand your point of how ignorant this has gotten. I’m not enjoying it either but unfortunately as I stated before if the Admin chooses to let this fuck Troll here then I’m gonna continue to get ugly. Like a Insaid sometimes you gotta get dirty when taking out the garbage. I’m sorry to all that disapprove of this. This is not me but for now it is what it is.

Oldschoolone

Registered Member
Reaction score
First let me clarify. She didn’t get raped. She was able to fight the worthless piece of shit off. Took everything she had but Luckily for all he was a cunt fuck and didn’t realize she’s a 87lb Sicilian badass who holds belts in multiple martial arts. I personally trained her for fucks just like that dude and she fought for her life. He’s in jail now. DNA under the nails is a bitch. GSD and his kind hate technology. Thats why I tell everyone to buy “Tiger Claw”’for their ladies. It’s a great gift. Look into it.

Second I totally understand your point of how ignorant this has gotten. I’m not enjoying it either but unfortunately as I stated before if the Admin chooses to let this fuck Troll here then I’m gonna continue to get ugly. Like a Insaid sometimes you gotta get dirty when taking out the garbage. I’m sorry to all that disapprove of this. This is not me but for now it is what it is.

No worries at all bro, sorry for your lady man. Sounds like she can hold her own. Mine can too. The funny thing about dudes who go around flexing all the time vis eventually they are going to run into the wrong one it's inevitable I've been on both sides of that coin. I'm all for beating each other up a bit in the pit buy some things should just be off limits.

reddog309

🐍 Don't tread on me
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think GSD is deflecttin, he's the little bitch that some big brother hit hard and often with the long dick, he is just spewing the way he was treated by his abuser, just by his tone you know he is a pocket holder...:coffee:

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
No worries at all bro, sorry for your lady man. Sounds like she can hold her own. Mine can too. The funny thing about dudes who go around flexing all the time vis eventually they are going to run into the wrong one it's inevitable I've been on both sides of that coin. I'm all for beating each other up a bit in the pit buy some things should just be off limits.

GSD is just a troll. He has no game. His whole persona is fake "tough guy big tall badass nigger."

I called him out. Post a pic to prove it. Of course, crickets.

Thing is, he is divisive to the board. I have only ever seen him post negative shit on just about everything. Push buttons or whatever.

No filter. No limits. There is a limit members have before a line is crossed.

I enjoy being a member here. He doesn't. He sees no value.

Neg train this mfucker like a scarlet letter IMO.

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Aug. Why do u use the N word so much?

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Aug. Why do u use the N word so much?

Some ppl bring out your best, and your worst. GSD brings out the worst...in just about everyone.

But in reality, I don't hate ppl bc of skin color.

I guess the term "nigger" sort of describes a certain character of a black person. Kinda like some white ppl are "rednecks" or whatever.

But please understand, I know what a nigger is...I grew up in NYC and when you are a white minority, you see the worst racism, and it isn't the kind the media likes to talk about. Blacks are just a racist as whites, maybe even more so. IMO

At the same time, I knew and had many black friends. My brother had a very close friend who we considered like family.

Kilsong, don't take it personal. You are actually an okay dude and I didn't like you at first bc of the liberal trash talking anti trump rhetoric... but that's why even with friends and family, don't talk politics or religion bc arguments are sure to start.

My hope is one day we don't see color. But it starts with children. They are a blank slate...but when parents and schools and everywhere they look they see "labels" and group identification, they are ruined.

Maybe when everyone on the board sees the bad behavior of a GSD and negs/bans him, it becomes a better forum. Sometimes ppl say stupid shit and lash out, but this guy is a total dickhead who is forever bashing other members. And ruins threads.

Guy starts a thread about military service for advice and he turns it into how the military sucks and we are suckers for serving our country?? Prick enjoys the very freedom we swore to defend while he was home sucking his own dick.

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Aug.. What years were u in NYC?
I too grew up there.
Last 20 years in Greenwich Village.
Where were you?
I kinda get a Bensonhurst vibe from u.
.. Or maybe 18th Ave near the B.
Am I right?
Could be Staten Island too.. I dunno..

AMA rider

Registered Member
Reaction score
GSD is not that good. He said he would mash my trash, but his little pecker couldn't even hit paydirt ! Fucking fag just stares in the mirror like an evil queen ...

Sincerely, The Grouch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-00-46-02.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-00-46-02.png
    766.1 KB · Views: 31

AMA rider

Registered Member
Reaction score
Webster dictionary for nigger is " lazy person ".

Willy Nelson and me have been nigger our whole life.

What you mean is nappy headed, porch monkey, crack slinging, coon !

Sincerely, the Grouch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-27-18-59-57.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-27-18-59-57.png
    668 KB · Views: 30

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
I too grew up there.
Where were you?
Am I right?
Now I understand why you are gay lol. Anyone who spends 20 years in the Village is bound to jump to the dark side

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
the moscow mule! Do you drink out of a little copper mug hahaha jkjk They are pretty damn good, I think they have a little mint and lemon in them too

Think of it as making coke white again. I mean, you’re putting white rum in a Coca Cola.

anyways.... I prefer vodka and ginger beer...... I mean 2 or 3 of them and it’s impossible to feel guilty about anything lol

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered Member
Reaction score
the moscow mule! Do you drink out of a little copper mug hahaha jkjk They are pretty damn good, I think they have a little mint and lemon in them too

I love me a mule. You can put whatever in them. Vodka and ginger beer and then whatever kind of juice you want. Traditionally it’s supposed to be lime but I use pomegranate, grapefruit, blood orange, whatever sounds good at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
years ago gimmicks like GSD would have been negged to red immediately, you guys are disappointing me

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
years ago gimmicks like GSD would have been negged to red immediately, you guys are disappointing me

It's because negging will be the next hate speech. We're preemptively cancelling ourselves.

GSD

Banned
Reaction score

Lmao panties in a bunch...check!

GSD

Banned
Reaction score
I can't get over how some words on a screen from a guy/girl you don't know can get these little meat heads so fired up. I'd understand if I had significance in your life and I was hitting nerves, but I don't lol. And still hitting nerves. And I'm the loser lol. God damn classic. I own you losers. I own head space. I'm controlling your thoughts. Your actions. You're stooping to a low level because of me. Lol God damn hilarious. 😂

GSD

Banned
Reaction score

PM me. I'll give you my address but we ALL know you won't do shit. You're a chump. Hell I may fuck you after I fuck our little wifey 😘

GSD

Banned
Reaction score
God
Satan
Dominic-me.
That's how much power I have. I'm in the top three. You all know this. You're all showing it.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
I can't get over how some words on a screen from a guy/girl you don't know can get these little meat heads so fired up. I'd understand if I had significance in your life and I was hitting nerves, but I don't lol. And still hitting nerves. And I'm the loser lol. God damn classic. I own you losers. I own head space. I'm controlling your thoughts. Your actions. You're stooping to a low level because of me. Lol God damn hilarious. 
only honest thing you posted

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I too grew up there.
Where were you?
Am I right?

Brooklyn & Staten Island.

We moved around a lot. Product of growing up with broke parents. Fall behind in the rent and move. Repeat.

Went to three different High Schools.

Everyone has their story.

NYC was always a place I thought you went to visit and not live, but obviously that's not true. It's just what the other 4 boroughs think.

GSD

Banned
Reaction score
only honest thing you posted

I've posted it before. A few times. And for real, 99% of my posts are legit. The only thing that hasn't been is me being a knee grow

- - - Updated - - -

Brooklyn & Staten Island.

We moved around a lot. Product of growing up with broke parents. Fall behind in the rent and move. Repeat.

Went to three different High Schools.

Everyone has their story.

NYC was always a place I thought you went to visit and not live, but obviously that's not true. It's just what the other 4 boroughs think.

Hey, faggot, ask me for permission to post on my thread. Don't be a rude fuck.