• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great forum but gotta go...

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so lets just say for the sake of argument that the superstition of a god is true. If man was created in gods image and AAS makes us look and feel like a god, aren't we doing his work and getting closer to him?

It says "Only God can judge me" Good luck brother

Attachments

• brazil 13 041.jpg
    brazil 13 041.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 19
Ok so lets just say for the sake of argument that the superstition of a god is true. If man was created in gods image and AAS makes us look and feel like a god, aren't we doing his work and getting closer to him?

who said that? that was text in a book... not god saying (hey i made you like me) its a force... not a puppeteer in my op. and we are on our evolutionary way to becoming higher beings.... evolution did not stop.... God is real as is evolution... not being able to believe in both is a small way at looking at things and the bigger picture..
god and science will go hand in hand eventually when all the silly ego-ness (this religion is the right one) is left alone..

GL man, as Joel Osteen says.. "Keep God first he's gonna take you places uv never dreamed of."

Joel Osteen lol. He's a homo in disguise; you'll soon see reports of him raping alter boys...

- - - Updated - - -

obama has actually signed in secret making freedom of speech a crime

He's also ordering vaccines to force microchips into our bodies right?

Joel Osteen lol. He's a homo in disguise; you'll soon see reports of him raping alter boys...

- - - Updated - - -

He's also ordering vaccines to force microchips into our bodies right?

i believe so...he's following the orders given from the illuminati

I believe in Arnold and he won Mr O several times and he used tren. So I am going to try to mold myself to look just like that freaky basturd. If using tren is a sin then count me in I want to win. Right that down.

who said that? that was text in a book... not god saying (hey i made you like me) its a force... not a puppeteer in my op. and we are on our evolutionary way to becoming higher beings.... evolution did not stop.... God is real as is evolution... not being able to believe in both is a small way at looking at things and the bigger picture..
god and science will go hand in hand eventually when all the silly ego-ness (this religion is the right one) is left alone..
You know my friend, I think pretty much the same way. I could never figure out why almost everyone feels that God and science are contradictory, and that all religions fight ad nausem who's scripture is right...to the point of wars.

You know my friend, I think pretty much the same way. I could never figure out why almost everyone feels that God and science are contradictory, and that all religions fight ad nausem who's scripture is right...to the point of wars.

Its seems that the two are far from it. If one really does their research, the two seem to come more and more in sync as time goes on. Quite interesting actually.

I personally dont believe that we were made from a dust drawing. I believe that God created the universe, set up the big bang, and then we evolved...just my two cents.

- - - Updated - - -

Its seems that the two are far from it. If one really does their research, the two seem to come more and more in sync as time goes on. Quite interesting actually.

I personally dont believe that we were made from a dust drawing. I believe that God created the universe, set up the big bang, and then we evolved...just my two cents.

I too am a born again believer, and have tossed this question back and forth, whether gear is the same as illicit drug use. For me, I have concluded that they are not the same, and like all things I should use good judgement while using them. I am not attempting to get high, or alter my feelings using hormones. I am pursuing a passion for weight lifting and fitness, and hormones fit into this very well. But, we all have to make our own decisions in this regard. Personally, I am ok with my gear use. But it is illegal, and I acknowledge that much. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Justification in your eyes does not make it ok in the eyes of The Lord. Oh wait I forgot we are all sinners and the only unforgivable sin is non belief. The is the same crap priests who molest little boys say. Religion is a method of control over people and the biggest tool used to accomplish this is mortality and the need for forgiveness to enter into the eternal life. What a bunch of b.s. put on us by those who want us to live the way they see fit.
No disrespect ironman, but thats my two cents.

Last edited:
Its very vain and ignorant of people to think that this sky daddy is going to help them and make their life better, when he allows 18,000 innocent children on earth to die of hunger every single day!

This thread should just be deleted. It is obviously a war that cannot be won in any way....kinda like those sand niggers over there. Waste of time.

IML Gear Cream!
This isn't about winning or losing, it's a discussion. No one is getting flamed and unless the OP requests, its staying open.

TO ME HE SEEMS TO INSINUATES THAT AAS IS SOMEHOW A FACTOR HE NEEDS TO STEP AWAY FROM TO BECOME CLOSER TO GOD AND MY OP ON THAT IS BS!
Obviously Admin also read it like that also...

yes, that is how I interpreted it, and yes I was very rude. I just get pissed off when I hear anything "demonizing" AAS use.

I also agree aas use to me doesnt go against my Christian beliefs. I dont get caught up in the biased media propaganda its bullshit. But hey bro if you feel better about your self for taking that route then definitely do it. How you feel about yourself is what really counts.

I agree with Aristotle. Who is the government to tell us what is morally right or wrong? Testosterone is produced naturally in our bodies. Weed grows naturally from the ground. But since the government says it is illegal to possess that must make it a sin right? Yeah right. Last i checked, the Ten Commandments didn't mention "thy shall not use AAS." Fuck the government! They want to brainwash you to think that the laws they create are suddenly a sin or immoral. So what, I speed, I text while I drive, I use drugs from time to time. I've never killed anyone, i don't steal, I've never committed fraud, never been arrested for battery or assault, never done anything to hurt anyone other than myself. Sorry but the government is run by a bunch of idiots that only have their own agenda in mind. They couldn't even agree in a month so we don't go over the fiscal cliff. Does this sound like people that care about you? Oh and by the way, the pastor at my church just quit b/c he was having an affair and decided to stay with his mistress and his wife searched their home and found vials of AAS, tabs and pins. And this is someone who is supposed to set the example. Someone who is a leader. Even the damn catholic priest can't keep their hands to themselves. Ok enough of my rant.

Sorry but the government is run by a bunch of idiots that only have their own agenda in mind.

this pretty much sums up the American "joke of a government".

If you assume for a minute that God is real, and his Word is real, then you'll know that He does not rate sin on a curve. The least and the most of sins are exactly the same to Him. It's the people that put ratings on sin. What cracks me up is, that the biggest critics of AS are usually skinny, week, angry, pissants, with a cigarette in one hand, a drink in the other, and their mouth on somone's.....................

If you assume for a minute that God is real, and his Word is real, then you'll know that He does not rate sin on a curve. The least and the most of sins are exactly the same to Him. It's the people that put ratings on sin. What cracks me up is, that the biggest critics of AS are usually skinny, week, angry, pissants, with a cigarette in one hand, a drink in the other, and their mouth on somone's.....................

well said sir.

Its very vain and ignorant of people to think that this sky daddy is going to help them and make their life better, when he allows 18,000 innocent children on earth to die of hunger every single day!

it has nothign to do with "allowing"... WE cause the suffering not him. saying "how could there be a god with so much bad" is ignorant in itself....
a live force has nothign to do with controlling us. why do you feel the need that if there is a god he some how should be doing something? conditioning? your way off in my eyes. there IS a god and the Bible IS 99% BS at the same time... if only Jesus was alive today to put all the preachers in check and dismantle the church with all of its bs alogn with it......

- - - Updated - - -

This thread should just be deleted. It is obviously a war that cannot be won in any way....kinda like those sand niggers over there. Waste of time.

figures your from the south...

Back