• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GrAnabolic's Customer Reviews

Woooops

Registered Member
Reaction score
Update: Don't know how to edit prev post but got in contact with gr quickly and resolved. Thanks gr

spyfish

Registered Member
Reaction score
Granabolic 7 month review

Since march ive been using the following products from Granabolic.is as part of my HRT protocol. Had several shipments, no issues and fast delivery (within EU)

I've also received some samples I haven't tried, and I have a box of Apollo (Sildenafil) lying around not tested.

Here is my latest blood results on 168mg/week trt protocol. doesnt include T3, but last time free T3 was good, so havent changed the dose. As you can see my blood levels have gradually changed with my dose increases. I intend to continue my current protocol now, feel pretty dialed in now.

For testosterone, I was at ~9 nmol/l before i started.

Latest result:

252014211-10159158732370399-6606054177822084122-n.jpg

Previous results from context. I've slowly increased from around 100mg/week to now 168.

Capture.jpg

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not good. I'll have more information in a few days. We'll see if they make this situation right.

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
I told these guys last week the diazepam I bought was junk. They denied it obviously. Well I have a tox screen to support my claims. A very very "GOOD" tox screen where Kratom even showed up. It shows up as Mytragynine. I was red flagged obviously. Who gives a fuck. I was testing for D-pam. Someone should get back to me and make this right. I'll fucking kick this thread everyday for a year.

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Now the rep whoever he is, is saying they will do internal testing...I paid $130 on a $185 order to get my piss tested to see if this is legit. Where's my angle? Unbelievable.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You didn’t talk to the rep. I know this because that’s me. Today was the first I heard about this and I heard it from granabolic. They sent a sample out for testing. This is how most shops would handle the issue. You say it’s bunk, they say it isn’t, it gets tested. I’m Switzerland on the issue since I have no experience with the product or even know your story. I was just told they were testing it and just now stumbled across this thread. Why don’t we wait for the results? Once they come back, we can see what needs to take place. Shops getting scammed by their source is common, shops scamming customers is common and customers scamming shops is common. So the first step is to verify that the product is indeed bad and then go from there.

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
You didn’t talk to the rep. I know this because that’s me. Today was the first I heard about this and I heard it from granabolic. They sent a sample out for testing. This is how most shops would handle the issue. You say it’s bunk, they say it isn’t, it gets tested. I’m Switzerland on the issue since I have no experience with the product or even know your story. I was just told they were testing it and just now stumbled across this thread. Why don’t we wait for the results? Once they come back, we can see what needs to take place. Shops getting scammed by their source is common, shops scamming customers is common and customers scamming shops is common. So the first step is to verify that the product is indeed bad and then go from there.

Dude I posted my Tox screen. They measure in nanograms bro. WTF! Sherk I remember you from back in the day. You are a cool dude. But how the fuck is someone supposed to know you are the rep for Gran? Seriously...? Seriously...? Tell me how. And I've waited patiently since the middle of fucking January for that non-english speaking prick to test his fucking diazepam. I got my benzo testing kits. I'm starting my own thread. I'm gonna take 5 pills out of 5 different blister packs and test them. That's $50 out of my pocket. And Granabolic won't offer me a fucking refund for my trouble time and money spent on this fucking SHIT. This is what happens when Sponsors don't make shit right.

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score

Oh you just became the Rep 1-16-22. So there was no Rep. I was just talking to the guy who runs Granabolic. Which is the source. Isn't that even more reputable? And where are my tox screen posts I put up showing no Diazepam in my system? Why am I trying to help people not waste their money when you sweep shit under the rug? Oh that's right Prince gets $1500 a month from each sponsor.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh you just became the Rep 1-16-22. So there was no Rep. I was just talking to the guy who runs Granabolic. Which is the source. Isn't that even more reputable? And where are my tox screen posts I put up showing no Diazepam in my system? Why am I trying to help people not waste their money when you sweep shit under the rug? Oh that's right Prince gets $1500 a month from each sponsor.

Can you send me your tic screen via pm? I don’t see them in the deleted files or anywhere on the board. I’m not here to get into a pissing match with you or call you a liar. In most cases, I tend to side with the customer. But I first want to see all evidence. Right now it’s your word against theirs. They have sent a sample out to jano, but he refuses to test this product. So they have sent out a sample to Lab4tox and are awaiting results. One way or another, this will work itself out.

luigi.codone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Customer of granabolic since 2017. Never had a single issue. I ask them to ship without signature (I'm not physically present at the delivery address) and always received my goods.
My last order arrived in time, goods in perfect conditions ( balkan oxandrolone + primobolan) but two blisters of oxa (50 tabs) were missing.
As you understand there was no way for me to demonstrate that.
I received my two missing blisters this week, reshipped without cost.
Granabolic is not a scammer, he may have been scammed by his suppliers but he will find a way to fix the situation

spyfish

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great service as usual. New shipment arrived, haven't had a single lost shipment. My latest blood-work also shows the results (current dose 140mg/week) :

I have only good experience with Granabolic. Haventy trid teh HCG yet, but will soon and post another review.

1651155206286.png
1651155178964.png