• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GrAnabolic's Customer Reviews

Package came in very quickly. Discreet and very tight. Bottles must have changed over the past 2 years on the super sayain 350. 2 years ago, this shit was FIRE! I'm hoping for the same with this order, I'll have an update after my endo checks my current numbers.
Nice keep us updated man

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

TA for both domestic and international are both super quick. GR and Burr are both great and treat us customers with the best customer service there is. I've gotten packs quicker than I would from Amazon or EBay lol.
If anything were to get seized through customs they reship no questions asked . I know I sound like a cheerleader but I really can't say enough great things about GR lol
Is there any risk to the addressee if the order is seized?

If the order is seized you would get a letter in the mail for notification of seizure. I've had 2 seizure letters but never with GR. Your in good hands here my man

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Much obliged J-J. Just doing my research now, but the more I read, the more I'm leaning towards saying why the fuck not, give it a try and see if it helps to fix the old age doldrums.

Can get the site to work can I please get a list? Thanks

Much obliged J-J. Just doing my research now, but the more I read, the more I'm leaning towards saying why the fuck not, give it a try and see if it helps to fix the old age doldrums.
No problem man just give me a holler if I can help you with anything

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

We have domestic lines as well if you're worried about seizure risk. But as John stated the chances of it happening are slim. If your pack happens to get seized send a copy of the letter and it will get resent without a problem. GR strives on making sure the customers are taken care of .

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

We have domestic lines as well if you're worried about seizure risk. But as John stated the chances of it happening are slim. If your pack happens to get seized send a copy of the letter and it will get resent without a problem. GR strives on making sure the customers are taken care of .

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com
Right on...Gr seems to have a pretty stellar reputation from all the stuff I've read, so you guys are doing something right.

Would either you or John have any insight on how long to give supplemental Test C to combat low t symptoms to decide whether it's going to be effective or not? My thoughts were to try 100 mg 2 x week, which would mean about 12 weeks per 10ml.

FD, I'm currently on TRT, my endo has me on 300mg every 12 days. He started with 200 every 10 days. So 200mg a week would be fine for low T symptoms but not for getting great gains.

Get Shredded!
FD, I'm currently on TRT, my endo has me on 300mg every 12 days. He started with 200 every 10 days. So 200mg a week would be fine for low T symptoms but not for getting great gains.
How long before you noticed any positive effects of the TRT Clippy?

I think it was about 3 - 5 days, it was 4 years ago when I started. Now I blast and cruise on TRT. One of the best things about TRT is that you know fairly quickly if something is bunk. When I start a cycle, I stop the TRT and bank my bottles. If in about 12 - 15 days I have no sex drive, I know whatever test I'm taking is shit. Then I have to take my prescribed test and trash the gear.

I fucked my system up with a heavy dose of prop for 20 weeks. I've ran a cycle or 2 a year since I was 19, didn't know any better and never did a PCT. It was very stupid, I didn't educate myself, just listened to my friend. These educational boards are a wealth of knowledge! But we're getting off topic of Granabolic reviews.

Ok, I got my physical today and blood work for my endo. I took my TRT shot last Friday and pinned Super Sayain this morning. Granabolic was very quick to reply to all e mails and there was absolutely no pip with my injection this morning. I'll be running 1.1ml every other day until I run out, about a 15 week cycle. I'll update soon.

Right on...Gr seems to have a pretty stellar reputation from all the stuff I've read, so you guys are doing something right.

Would either you or John have any insight on how long to give supplemental Test C to combat low t symptoms to decide whether it's going to be effective or not? My thoughts were to try 100 mg 2 x week, which would mean about 12 weeks per 10ml.
If you've had your blood work done and have been shown to have low t. It's pretty much a life long rd after that. 200mg of test C or E per week is trt therapy dosage

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Wow! So no one has posted in a while. This is my go to source, I've had 2 great cycles with absolutely no problems, both cutting cycles with super saiyan. This time I ordered the partax cut blend. So far, process very smooth and as soon as product is received I'll update.

Wow! So no one has posted in a while. This is my go to source, I've had 2 great cycles with absolutely no problems, both cutting cycles with super saiyan. This time I ordered the partax cut blend. So far, process very smooth and as soon as product is received I'll update.
Nice to hear my man keep us posted on how it goes

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Gr is solid. Always top notch. Burr and JohnJohn are stand up guys. Can't tell you how good Super Saiyan is. It is incredible.

We certainly appreciate the support!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, package came in today! 10 bottles of the partax PowerPex 250. Did first pin. Everything smooth with payment and delivery, now let's compare this gear with SS

Thank you sir!

So, I know I just got an order of partax. But got such a great deal on praetorian, I had to order, came domestic in like 2 days, absolutely no problem. Thanks Burr and GR

New to these forums but have been on the steroid.forum site for a few years. This has been the only real site I’ve been able to find any info on Praetorian so i had to register lol I’ve been with Militia Pharm for the last year and a friend gave me the info for Praetorian. Just got my first order in today, 2X of the Saiyan Blend and some NPP. Can’t wait to see how it does. Will definitely post my results. Kinda ignorant to the whole sublingual thing though, anyone have any insight?

New to these forums but have been on the steroid.forum site for a few years. This has been the only real site I’ve been able to find any info on Praetorian so i had to register lol I’ve been with Militia Pharm for the last year and a friend gave me the info for Praetorian. Just got my first order in today, 2X of the Saiyan Blend and some NPP. Can’t wait to see how it does. Will definitely post my results. Kinda ignorant to the whole sublingual thing though, anyone have any insight?
Praetorian has some great gear quite a few guys running it!!

Praetorian has some great gear quite a few guys running it!!

I’ve only heard good things forsure! I’m starting the Saiyan Blend tonight, definitely excited to see how I respond. Not many sources do blends anymore so i was stoked to see a highly rated brand continuing to do so.

You only got 2 bottles? I don't know how long you've been using gear, but that won't get you too far. I figure you need about 6 or 7 for a good cycle, I've ran 2 cycles with the SS. Maybe this is just a test run for you, but you're gonna feel disappointed at week 4/5 when it really kicks in and you're feeling like a "god", then you look at your bottles and their gone.

Back