• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GrAnabolic's Customer Reviews

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post up reviews here on customer service, Reps, products, suggestions.....anything you feel will provide insight for members.

http://www.granabolic.me

Last edited by a moderator:

CWB

Registered Member
Reaction score
Took me a few minutes but got signed up and was able to write a review. Least I could do for the fast service ,quality product ,and there kick ass Rep Dath.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you CWB, pleased to hear it has been a good experience bro.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
84b109d1.jpg

darksidefitness

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice pic. Service is fast, Professional labels, communication by Rep is #1. Product review (log) start on Monday so stay tune...Suggestion: Not sure if you can do an auction (cut, mass, etc.) Nothing big. Just to get the ball rolling.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice pic. Service is fast, Professional labels, communication by Rep is #1. Product review (log) start on Monday so stay tune...Suggestion: Not sure if you can do an auction (cut, mass, etc.) Nothing big. Just to get the ball rolling.

Looking forward to your log DS :)
btw that's a great suggestion bro have to see What GR can put together.....

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello dath
im new hear just made a small order to try GR and see how it goes?? I contacted them yesterday and have not heard anything yet? Can you give me some feedback as to how fast these guys are for responding?? Thanks brother!!

Biggy..

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hello dath
im new hear just made a small order to try GR and see how it goes?? I contacted them yesterday and have not heard anything yet? Can you give me some feedback as to how fast these guys are for responding?? Thanks brother!!

Biggy..

Welcome to ASF brother!!
thanks for keeping DSF log clear to bro :)
typically with in 24hrs responses are sent, weekends can be slightly longer occasionally.
Get your post count up bro and shot me a pm and see if i can help ya out

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok forgive me for asking but what does post count mean?

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok gotcha !! Well what in the hek am I gonns post about to make the magic 10?? Lol.

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score
Anything you want! Could be "38u9qgwefwefg" for all we care :D

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
Are there any more contests for chicks in bikinis?? Lol. That's a good post to discuss ??! Lol.

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
I gotta tell ya, trying to find a good source is extremely tough,, nuts it's the only way to go because I'm sick and tired of paying a the extra $$$ to my connection all the Dan time. Been doing this crap got years and I'm sick of relying on other ppl for my gym candy !! But like insane it's hard to find a good source!! I hope the GR ppl are truly ze to be a reliable spot!!

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anything you want! Could be "38u9qgwefwefg" for all we care :D

Rainier thanks brother!!! :)

Big55- there's lots of topics here on ASF.. Go and introduce yourself, posts up some advice let us get to know you, sorry no bikini contests right now but damn was there some nice entries!!!

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
I gotta tell ya, trying to find a good source is extremely tough,, nuts it's the only way to go because I'm sick and tired of paying a the extra $$$ to my connection all the Dan time. Been doing this crap got years and I'm sick of relying on other ppl for my gym candy !! But like insane it's hard to find a good source!! I hope the GR ppl are truly ze to be a reliable spot!!

Gr Anabolic is solid brother, you got nothing to worry about...I will add though just as a good Rep, guys usually do some research before pullin the trigger and asking questions after :)
luckily you made a good choice this time.

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes sir!!! There were some great entries!!! I aam from Michigan and I'm wondering where are those chicks from cuz I sure haven't seen them arounD here ??? Lol.

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
And hey dath!! I did do some homework !! Believe me brother!! I don't wanna get scammed on a site or lose my money! I just get really skiddidj when it comes to dealing with ppl from other countries that I can look at face to face and deal with or for that matter call znd hdve d phone conversation with! It's puts a new meaning to having faith!!!lol.

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes sir!!! There were some great entries!!! I aam from Michigan and I'm wondering where are those chicks from cuz I sure haven't seen them arounD here ??? Lol.
Michigan has some pretty girls. Lots of blondes, yum...

And hey dath!! I did do some homework !! Believe me brother!! I don't wanna get scammed on a site or lose my money! I just get really skiddidj when it comes to dealing with ppl from other countries that I can look at face to face and deal with or for that matter call znd hdve d phone conversation with! It's puts a new meaning to having faith!!!lol.
If you're gonna trust someone, Dath reps for a good company. There are 4-5 companies around here that I would order from, and the one Dath reps for is one of them.

Odds are anyway that the gear you get around here will be better than what you buy in person - we like to lab test/blood test gear around here, and a lot of it is made by large labs as opposed to guys in their kitchen (which happens a lot locally!). A local guy is much more likely to sell something underdosed and overpriced (in my opinion of course).

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So anyway!! I been using a lot of QV for quite some time!! Not bad stuff but one of the reasons I ventured off on my own finally aside from having to rely on my hookup locally is because I wanna try dome new product!! So out of all the gear you've had your hands on, what do you like as far as potency is concerned!??

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
BIGGY55- honestly bro I feel any one of the brands you went with would be a fine choice, Genesis and BD line IMO is proving to be solid as hell. The SYNAPTEC line is getting some good reviews thus far. Everyone knows body research puts out solid products, there's pharma grade to consider, even recently added trenabolne tabs.
Theres a lot to choose from bro...my question to you would be what are you looking run :) ?

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
yes, your correct. like I said earlier. using QV is ok but I need to try some other crap that floats around here besides BD, QV and maybe Sciroxx.. ive used them all but Im really curious about the synaptec and some of these other guys around now.. gets me all excited!!..lol...:clapping:

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
as far as what im looking to run im looking at putting on mass rite now... im really thinking about about suspension but it seems to cost too dam much to get good rsults out of it?.. ive tried all dif kinds of good cycles but im getting complacent.. need to step it up a notch so i can compete at a solid weight!,, its game time brother and im not dickin around.. lol

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered Member
Reaction score
as far as what im looking to run im looking at putting on mass rite now... im really thinking about about suspension but it seems to cost too dam much to get good rsults out of it?.. ive tried all dif kinds of good cycles but im getting complacent.. need to step it up a notch so i can compete at a solid weight!,, its game time brother and im not dickin around.. lol
Post a new thread in this section - http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/24-Anabolic-Steroids -with your training info (age/height/weight/bodyfat%/goal) and we'll set you up with a cycle layout/chemical recommendations. Dath can then point you to the products, which GR will probably have. :winkfinger:

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Biggy55- let's get a new thread started brother as The Mod Rainier has suggested, great to have you posting up and getting involved bro, but certain threads are "meant" for what there title says :)

This here is GR review thread, I.E feedback from other members to make researching just a little easier on them.
Go out an hit the main forum brother, lots of guys can help hand out advice, suggestions etc. not trying to sound like a dick but we do have appropriate locations my man :)

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered Member
Reaction score
Order came in! Thanks again Dath! g2g

Biggy55

Bigg55
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Dath,
Im cool with what your saying.. like I said Brother i'm a little new to this forum stuff so i'm just speakin from the heart not realizing the topic I guess. So where do you want me to go?.. Any suggestions?:hmm: Im all about learning..even in my late 30's....lol..

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Dath,
Im cool with what your saying.. like I said Brother i'm a little new to this forum stuff so i'm just speakin from the heart not realizing the topic I guess. So where do you want me to go?.. Any suggestions?:hmm: Im all about learning..even in my late 30's....lol..

It's all good bro :)
i suppose my question now is what's your questions... I've answered just a couple of here in this thread, rainier made a suggestion to post up some questions about a possible cycle in the anabolic section of this site to get feedback from the members...I shot you a pm also bro little while ago. I understand it's all new on the sites and they can at times seem confusing, but your getting the hang of it man. If you want start a new thread here in the GR forum "biggy55's cycle" or better yet post in the afore mentioned anabolic section brother.