• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GrAnabolic Norma Lab Results

Ezskanken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dates of 2 most recent labs:

288ng/dl: 1/2016
328ng/dl: 2/2016

Above labs were drawn for my primary care doctor in the hopes of getting on legal TRT, which didn't work out in my favor due to the level of my second draw. So I started the Norma's with the hopes of improving my day to day life.

I pinned 250mg Test E/week starting February 25. 7 weeks have passed to date of blood draw. Each amp was split into 2 pins, which were 29g x 1/2" 1cc slins. Pinning schedule is every Thursday and Sunday. Last 3 pins before blood draw was Sunday April 3 (125mg), Thursday April 7 (125mg), and the last pin was on a Monday April 11 (125mg) because we came back from a family trip late on Sunday. I pinned first thing Monday morning. Labs were drawn on Thursday at 10:15am. I have been doing IF for about 4 months now, so my last "meal" on Wednesday night was a 48g whey shake to start my fast.

Mind you I have been off of everything for 10 months before my first pin of the Norma's.

Think I'm going to break open a bunch of amps and fill a sterile vial so I can adjust dosing a bit. Might aim for 150mg-200mg a week and see where that puts me.

Took my first dose of IMR Exem today after seeing the results. Need to get the under control ASAP.

Thanks for everything Gr and crew. I'll be stocking up on these Norma's for sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 171
Who cares if it was capped...

Above 1500 for 250mg/week...

That's fucking solid...

Dates of 2 most recent labs:

288ng/dl: 1/2016
328ng/dl: 2/2016

Above labs were drawn for my primary care doctor in the hopes of getting on legal TRT, which didn't work out in my favor due to the level of my second draw. So I started the Norma's with the hopes of improving my day to day life.

I pinned 250mg Test E/week starting February 25. 7 weeks have passed to date of blood draw. Each amp was split into 2 pins, which were 29g x 1/2" 1cc slins. Pinning schedule is every Thursday and Sunday. Last 3 pins before blood draw was Sunday April 3 (125mg), Thursday April 7 (125mg), and the last pin was on a Monday April 11 (125mg) because we came back from a family trip late on Sunday. I pinned first thing Monday morning. Labs were drawn on Thursday at 10:15am. I have been doing IF for about 4 months now, so my last "meal" on Wednesday night was a 48g whey shake to start my fast.

Mind you I have been off of everything for 10 months before my first pin of the Norma's.

Think I'm going to break open a bunch of amps and fill a sterile vial so I can adjust dosing a bit. Might aim for 150mg-200mg a week and see where that puts me.

Took my first dose of IMR Exem today after seeing the results. Need to get the under control ASAP.

Thanks for everything Gr and crew. I'll be stocking up on these Norma's for sure.

We really appreciate you taking the time to post this. Let me know before you place your next order. :eek:

Starting these Balkan Clen today! Ha ha!

We really appreciate you taking the time to post this. Let me know before you place your next order. :eek:

Not a problem. Loved Norma's from the first time I pinned it's sweet nectar years ago. But besides already loving Norma's, you just can't beat the price on them that Gr offers them up for. Hard to pass up on such a sweet deal, throw in the fact that these are pharm grade it's really a no brainier IMO.

That's weird. I heard Norma's were bunk. :coffee:

did gr sell him legit norma's? LOL holy shit I remember all the bullshit on meso.a greek guy posted a link where everyone could see that normas are still in production and the price but no one noticed.weird right?

Not a problem. Loved Norma's from the first time I pinned it's sweet nectar years ago. But besides already loving Norma's, you just can't beat the price on them that Gr offers them up for. Hard to pass up on such a sweet deal, throw in the fact that these are pharm grade it's really a no brainier IMO.

Some people get turned off by the amps but once you try it, it's easy peasy.

It still baffles me that people think it would be worth it to sell a counterfeit amp. The real amps SO freakin cheap that it makes no sense. Not to mention the fact that you would get caught selling them every single time bc people would know that they are worthless. lol People are dimwits sometimes.

did gr sell him legit norma's? LOL holy shit I remember all the bullshit on meso.a greek guy posted a link where everyone could see that normas are still in production and the price but no one noticed.weird right?

Yeah well the guy that said they are no longer in production "ItalianMuscle" got banned at Meso because they finally caught on to his bullshit. Even one of their seasoned vets "CBS" admitted that the whole fiasco was bullshit.

And the guy that supposedly "mass spec'ed" them got caught fucking people over too. Funny thing is if you go over to Steroid Forums that same guy is entered into IdahoRally's Norma Auction. I PM'ed him under a different name and he said that Gr's Norma's are legit. Hilarious.

Yeah well the guy that said they are no longer in production "ItalianMuscle" got banned at Meso because they finally caught on to his bullshit. Even one of their seasoned vets "CBS" admitted that the whole fiasco was bullshit.

And the guy that supposedly "mass spec'ed" them got caught fucking people over too. Funny thing is if you go over to Steroid Forums that same guy is entered into IdahoRally's Norma Auction. I PM'ed him under a different name and he said that Gr's Norma's are legit. Hilarious.

yeah I remember that dude (not the nickname btw). "omg norma came back at 5mg/ml blah blah" yeah for sure :D I mean,it's zero hormone basically and no one fuckin noticed before??

yeah I remember that dude (not the nickname btw). "omg norma came back at 5mg/ml blah blah" yeah for sure :D I mean,it's zero hormone basically and no one fuckin noticed before??

You should see the PM Colt sent me. "You're gonna hurt someone with those things!" Lol Fuckin tool.

Thankyou for getting these labs
Killer results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran Norma's recently and loved them! Can't go wrong with them or GR

In light of these great test results Gr has decided to run a sale on Norma's. I will announce the sale tomorrow so if you were ever thinking about giving pharmaceutical grade Testosterone a shot (pun intended!) then now's the time.

939b089198ab3f8eb9dd97de8e39a6c9.jpg

In light of these great test results Gr has decided to run a sale on Norma's. I will announce the sale tomorrow so if you were ever thinking about giving pharmaceutical grade Testosterone a shot (pun intended!) then now's the time.

939b089198ab3f8eb9dd97de8e39a6c9.jpg

😲

And how the hell did OP get norma old thru a slin?? I barely can get them thru a 23g. So I either drink them or snap to top off and stick em up my ass....faster absorption...

And how the hell did OP get norma old thru a slin?? I barely can get them thru a 23g. So I either drink them or snap to top off and stick em up my ass....faster absorption...

They call that the "booty bump." Must have heated it up.

Back