• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Granabolic meme contest winners!!

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There were a ton of great memes here. Wish I could have made everyone who participated win. Thank you to everyone who joined in. Here are the winners. Please email granabolic at granabolic@protonmail.com

1) posmx $250 store credit
2) 01dragonslayer $150 store credit
3) heavymetalman $100 store credit

Congrats guys! Thx Sherk and Granabolic for the contest.

Great contest and congrats to the winners!

Sherk;1977758 said:
There were a ton of great memes here. Wish I could have made everyone who participated win. Thank you to everyone who joined in. Here are the winners. Please email granabolic at granabolic@protonmail.com

1) posmx $250 store credit
2) 01dragonslayer $150 store credit
3) heavymetalman $100 store credit

A big thanks to Sherk and GrAnabolic for running the contest and the generosity of the donation. Looking forward to trying a new line.

Thanks for all the replies and congrats.

Awesome! Stoked for this, thanks guys. I have food poisoning right now & am miserable but will get back within a couple days

Just placed my order for winning second place. I will post up feedback on customer service and pics upon it's arrival.

Received a reply back in less than half a day. My goodies will be shipped in at the beginning of next week.

Received tracking number today. Looking forward to trying a new line.

I will update when I receive and post a few TD pics.

I wanna enter the next contest. If i win I will donate my prize to a forum member

When's the next contest Sherk?

That’s very kind of you Wes! I’m hoping soon

Back