• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

GrAnabolic Balkan Review Thread

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is a thread to leave your reviews of Balkan Pharmaceuticals. :)

http://granabolic.me/index.php?route=product/category&path=30

img_manufacturer_2-80x80.jpg

heymrwaters

Board Rep
Reaction score
I have been using balkan clen and its amazing what a real 40mcg of clen feels like compared to "research chem clen 40mcg." bump it up to 80mcg and you're going through 3 shirts a day minimum if you do any kind of physical activity lol.

Also have some balkan anadrol on the way, will be posting up a review. I consider myself an oxymetholone connoisseur lol.

AMA rider

Registered Member
Reaction score
Balkin gets no love ? I've had it on and off from the beginning. It has always been so legit. I swear it's a bit over dosed in every way ( yes, preservatives too. No pussys allowed ). Anyway, I'm giving it some love ! Rider

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
Balkin gets no love ? I've had it on and off from the beginning. It has always been so legit. I swear it's a bit over dosed in every way ( yes, preservatives too. No pussys allowed ). Anyway, I'm giving it some love ! Rider

Balkan is by far one of the most popular for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spyfish

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got my 1st Balkan Test C vial. Anyone have experience pinning it with 29G insulin needles? Im planning to start daily subq TRT in a few days.

cpcfit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got my 1st Balkan Test C vial. Anyone have experience pinning it with 29G insulin needles? Im planning to start daily subq TRT in a few days.

Spyfish, how's the Balkan workin out for ya man. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on the Test C as well.

spyfish

Registered Member
Reaction score
Spyfish, how's the Balkan workin out for ya man. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on the Test C as well.

Sorry for the very late reply. I'm doing very well on my TRT protocol. For some reason it took a while for my levels to build up, but I am currently 168mg balkan Cyp a week and these are my latest blood work. I was was at ~ 9 total T before I starter. Been a rough ride, but now i feel great.

I am doing daily shallow IM pins (insulin needles).

252014211-10159158732370399-6606054177822084122-n.jpg

BCNJ1q5

BCNJ1q5

Last edited:

spyfish

Registered Member
Reaction score
In addition to the T, I have also been using the Balkan T3 25mcg/day and tadalafil 5mg/day. All with great success.

I am actually getting prescriptions for all of this, but its more cost effective for me to use Balkan. And I hate the European 1ml ampoules.