• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Got that Rona

Juicebox

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So finally got hit with the Rona. Anyone on here have any clue if working out is a no go? I figure the first few days relax and see. So far I can’t taste or smell a fucking thing but that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would rest, take vitamin D and C, and get some ivermectin from the pet store and take that. Either that or HCQ + Z-pac + Zinc.

Travisty

Registered Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. The wife and i are just getting over our isolation time from rona. I just had sinus issues and loss of taste and smell. Just starting to get those back after about 5 days. Rest hydrate vit c d and zinc

Brutus6688

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ya just rest and relax, had it for 2 days and lost taste/smell for 5 days, you’ll be fine if in good health etc.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You won't lose all your gainz from taking a few days off and letting your body do it's job. Stay healthy.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So finally got hit with the Rona. Anyone on here have any clue if working out is a no go? I figure the first few days relax and see. So far I can’t taste or smell a fucking thing but that’s it.

I’m curious, how did you know you had it?

Juicebox

Registered Member
Reaction score
Found out something was off when I put some chewing tobacco in and couldn’t taste shit. To be 100% I used my snork, (smelling salt) and couldn’t smell shit. So got a rapid test with the wife and we both have it. She has zero symptoms

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get some rest out yo could end up like me with pneumonia.

Also, if you can't get hydroxychloroquin, go get some quality quercetin, bromelain, zinc sulfate, vitamin D and vitamin C. 500mg quercetin 2x daily with bromelain, 50mg zinc 1x daily, 50,000iu vitamin D 1x weekly, 1+g vitamin C daily. Do this today, don't wait.

You don't want it to get bad, trust me on that one. I've been laid up over a month now. 2 weeks sick as shit, then started feeling better and bam! Pneumonia. Not normal walking pneumonia where it's just tight in the chest with fluid/mucous buildup, you literally can't absorb oxygen due to inflammation. I just got done with my prednisone and azithromycin and I'm hoping it doesn't flare back up now that I'm off the prednisone today. I've been living on Symbicort and rescue inhalers for a while now. Can't do anything remotely physical without starving for oxygen.

Don't fuck around with it. Get rest and supplement to kill the virus. Don't spread the shit either if you can avoid it. There's a reason this shit kills people. It's not just a normal flu for some .

Juicebox

Registered Member
Reaction score
So far the taste and smell are the only issues. I’m hoping that’s it but from what I’m reading I’m either going to die or be fine In a few days. Lol.... is what it is I guess

Juicebox

Registered Member
Reaction score

Also, if you can't get hydroxychloroquin, go get some quality quercetin, bromelain, zinc sulfate, vitamin D and vitamin C. 500mg quercetin 2x daily with bromelain, 50mg zinc 1x daily, 50,000iu vitamin D 1x weekly, 1+g vitamin C daily. Do this today, don't wait.

You don't want it to get bad, trust me on that one. I've been laid up over a month now. 2 weeks sick as shit, then started feeling better and bam! Pneumonia. Not normal walking pneumonia where it's just tight in the chest with fluid/mucous buildup, you literally can't absorb oxygen due to inflammation. I just got done with my prednisone and azithromycin and I'm hoping it doesn't flare back up now that I'm off the prednisone today. I've been living on Symbicort and rescue inhalers for a while now. Can't do anything remotely physical without starving for oxygen.

Don't fuck around with it. Get rest and supplement to kill the virus. Don't spread the shit either if you can avoid it. There's a reason this shit kills people. It's not just a normal flu for some .

That sucks. Glad your getting better though. I’m taking normal vitamin regiment plus extra C/D and zinc. Melatonin is also a good one

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
So far the taste and smell are the only issues. I’m hoping that’s it but from what I’m reading I’m either going to die or be fine In a few days. Lol.... is what it is I guess

This pretty pretty much the case. Either you'll be totally fine or it'll hit you hard. If it gets you bad it sucks a big one. I'd rather err on the side of caution just in case. I'm going to be staying on the quercetin and zinc from here on just because I hate being sick lol

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Glad your getting better though. I’m taking normal vitamin regiment plus extra C/D and zinc. Melatonin is also a good one

Good. There's something to the large dose of vitamin D too, I can't remember exactly why it's recommended. It doesn't hurt, so I'd do that anyways. I do highly suggest the quercetin as a mild zinc ionophore though. It'll help kill it before it can get any worse. Because believe me, you don't want it to get worse. Shit sucks donkey balls. I probably won't be able to get back to normal for at least another month

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
BTW, I put my mom, who's 69 and isn't healthy, on that protocol when my niece got sick with it (she lives with her). My mom never even got symptoms. Shit works if you catch it in time.

I've come to have a new understanding of the Rona lol. Still not remotely worth shutting down the country but it is something to take seriously. We're all gonna get it anyways

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score

Holy shit. I didn't even realize you had it. I hope you get better soon. It's a bitch for some people. It just keeps coming back.

jolter604

Snorts raw tren
Registered Member
Reaction score

I have it and train little lighter.
I did take first week off to be safe.
I only had a stuffy nose but not wanting to make the thing worse I lightened up my weight so I would not help it attack me as hard.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Last edited:

jolter604

Snorts raw tren
Registered Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. The wife and i are just getting over our isolation time from rona. I just had sinus issues and loss of taste and smell. Just starting to get those back after about 5 days. Rest hydrate vit c d and zinc

We had the same symptoms here stuffy nose and loss of taste and smell.
Weird cold symptoms

Eat, pound, sleep...

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
GC has been giving great suggestions. You can run 6g of vit c a day as long as you split the doses up.

Just found out one of my buddies got it for the *second* time. He's laid up with pneumonia now. Rona is no joke if you're one of the unlucky ones.

HPM3TAL

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would take days off and assess how you are feeling. Play it safe at first and don't push yourself. I just had it and took 10 straight days off from training. Appetite wasn't effected so my calories stayed at maintenance. I started easing back into it at day 11 and have had several good workouts since. Strength and size was not effected and the days off were prob needed, been a long while since I took a break.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow I’m glad everyone is recovering ok from this bs.

Last edited: