• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Golfnut here

Golfnut57

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. New here. Had a friend test his anadrol 25 with a steroid test. It turned burgundy jn color and the vial got very hot. No idea what that was?? If it was anadrol it was supposed to turn slightly tan Hes not happy Any similar experiences with testing out there? Also there is no taste whatsoever when biting a piece off of pill. ThanksIMG_3220.jpeg

Welcome to ASF. Did the test come with a color chart if so you should be able to match the color to the compound.

Hello everyone. New here. Had a friend test his anadrol 25 with a steroid test. It turned burgundy jn color and the vial got very hot. No idea what that was?? If it was anadrol it was supposed to turn slightly tan Hes not happy Any similar experiences with testing out there? Also there is no taste whatsoever when biting a piece off of pill. ThanksView attachment 93165
The color shown would be testosterone. Not sure about the vial heating up though.

Welcome to ASF! Those test can be inaccurate. If you don’t feel safe consuming it then trash and it grab from one of the sources here. I’m a rep for JuiceDaddy and I can assist you with getting some new real anadrol.

Those tests can be thrown off my the fillers or dyes. I wouldn't give them much merit. HPLC testing is the way to go if you don't trust what you have.

Those tests can be thrown off my the fillers or dyes. I wouldn't give them much merit. HPLC testing is the way to go if you don't trust what you have.
In 2 weeks time , with anadrol, one should show significant strength gains assuming training and eating is correct? Bench press up 10lbs at least. Only been lifting a year

In 2 weeks time , with anadrol, one should show significant strength gains assuming training and eating is correct? Bench press up 10lbs at least. Only been lifting a year
Lots of factors. If you've only been lifting a year you probably don't need Anadrol to see strength gains. That makes me think your diet isn't up to par. How's your hydration? Sleep?

Welcome to ASF bro, you are out of toilet paper lol

Lots of factors. If you've only been lifting a year you probably don't need Anadrol to see strength gains. That makes me think your diet isn't up to par. How's your hydration? Sleep?
I take in 250 grams of protein, drink 1/2 gallon of water a day and get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep. Appreciate all the responses

I take in 250 grams of protein, drink 1/2 gallon of water a day and get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep. Appreciate all the responses
Whats your current weight? 250g of protein seems low. You forgot to mention the other 2 macros. 1/2 gallon of water is low. 8hrs of sleep is good.

It seems there's a lot you can improve before adding in more drugs.

welcome to the community. If you arent sure about the product than take a look at the sponsors on this site. You can find some amazing sponsors to call home here.

Welcome to ASF

JJ

Get Shredded!
Welcome to the forum. Come check us out at Uncle Z. We have some killer deals going on right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back