• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Golden era no testosterone?

SkeevsBudz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know u guys must have heard this a million times but from what ive been reading. Did the golden era guys did not use test?
how did they combat from getting shutdown after they went off.
Or is muscle building a whole conspiracy where u need test at high hoses to grow. Seems like they used deca , dbol,or primo as there main muscle gainer

I have heard some of this before but who knows for sure?

Will say professional bodybuilders know a lot more now then they did... so even if they did, doesn't mean it was correct thinking.

I started in the early 80s and the combo was deca and dbol...

I started in the early 80s and the combo was deca and dbol...
I started in 1987 and the combo was deca and anavar. Right after that it was Test and dbol, and next was EQ and Winnie tabs. For two years straight, I just bought everything I could get my hands on, and tried all sorts of combos. I ran Parabolan with I don't know what for a couple of months. I didn't know anything about Tren, and couldn't figure out why I as so angry and miserable all the time lol.

Every year for the past 5 or 6 years or so, I'll run deca and EQ with no test for 3-5 months. I usually run a gram of each. The last run was late September to early Jan of this year. I worked up to 1.2 grams each. I got some compliments on that run. When I run this combo, dick and libido are great. I always get blood work at the end to see what's going on. Test levels are usually in the 70 to 90 range lol, and my e2 stays in the 20's. This time though, my hematocrit got up to 57, and hemoglobin was 18.7. I tried to donate blood, but I was too far out of range. I thought I was going to need a phlebotomy, but when I retested in late March, I was back in normal range.

It wasn't until the late 80s that I used test...I had access to real preloads...it was a great time because most year came from legitimate companies...I remember fake dbol tabs that came in a small blue bottle labeled west Germany...

I know u guys must have heard this a million times but from what ive been reading. Did the golden era guys did not use test?
how did they combat from getting shutdown after they went off.
Or is muscle building a whole conspiracy where u need test at high hoses to grow. Seems like they used deca , dbol,or primo as there main muscle gainer
DBol was used in place of Test because it’s derived from Testosterone. Deca is from 19-Nortestosterone and Primo is from Dihydrotestosterone.

Dont yall get shutdown hard from no test?
I have ADD and i notice the small things
And for me the biggest i ever got was running 250-300 mg test with high tren and mast. Kept most of my lean gains this way. Compared to high test and like 400mg tren/or deca and mast and losing lots of water weight and gained not to much muscles

Does high test contribute alot when it comes to gains?

They thought of test as a dirty drug in the 60's and 70's
1990's is where Test really shined with the mass monsters.

Most guy's don't understand you can get away with low Test 250-400 mg ew and higher EQ, Tren, and make superior gains and still keep your libido function.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
guy on here several years ago logged experiment with high deca no test. Forgot his handle... used to call him Lok I believe. but he ran it for a while with no issues with libido or anything. But keep in mind this is going to vary person to person... You are talking about "feels" and "side effects" here.

Check out the steroids podcast, they do a whole podcast over this. I’m not quite yet convinced to try it yet. But I’m thinking harder about it. Those dudes are crazy though, running 2+ grams a week of deca plus 1.5 grams of EQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back